Chapter 2

When You Came

When they arrived at the canteen they saw that almost everyone is looking at them and most of them are girls.

“Hebe, do you think it’s ok to go eat with them?” Selina asked worriedly, Hebe look at her and shrugged.

Calvin heard them so he turn to them and said “Don’t worry, just ignore them I don’t think they’ll do anything to you since you’re with us” He reassured.

Hebe raised her eyebrow at his brother “Does that mean they’ll do something to us if we’re not with you guys?” Hebe asked.

“And does that mean we need to stick with you guys for us to be safe?” Selina added.

“I don’t think so” Calvin shrugged as Hebe and Selina exchange looks.

“What are you guys talking about?” Ella asked.

“Nothing” Hebe shook her head and followed the boys to the table, Ella look at Selina who gave her a shrugged and follow Hebe.

They sat where the guys usually sits and started to eat their food “By the way, I’m Calvin” Calvin introduced looking at Hebe’s friends “And this is Jiro, Chun and Arron” he continued.

“I’m Selina and this is Ella and Genie, I don’t think there’s a need to introduced Hebe right?” Selina smiled at the boys so as Ella and Genie.

Hebe smiled too “Oh right, Ge do you have our house key with you?” Hebe asked.

“No, why?” Calvin shook his head.

“We’re going to stay there since your staying with them right?” Hebe replied.

Calvin nodded “I’ll give it to you after class”

*Hebe’s POV*

They continue to talk as I noticed that one of them is so quiet. I haven’t even heard him say anything; I think his name is Arron, that’s what I heard from Ge. He’s so handsome no wonder they’re so popular here. While I was lost in my thoughts I saw him looked up and caught me STARING at him!! I looked down and continue eating I could feel myself blushing, that was so embarrassing!!! He caught me staring at him I wish he didn’t notice me blushing.

“Hebe what are you thinking?” Selina nudged me, interrupting me from my thoughts.

“Huh?...oh..I…” Eh lost for words?? What should I say? I can’t tell her what I’m thinking. I look at her and saw that they are all staring at me waiting for my answer; even Arron is looking at me!!

“Eh…nothing, just thi..thinking ab…about m..mom, right, I’m thinking about mom!” I answered “I forgot to call her since she told us to call her when we got off the plane” I lied but it’s true that mom told us that; now that I think about it I should give her a call now. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that it’s turned off; right I forgot to charge it.

“Uh…Ge may I borrow your phone I forgot to charge mine” He nodded and handed me his phone. Once I ended the call the bell rang so we went back to our class. When we enter our room I saw that every girls there gave us a death glare, these girls is freaking me out if only looks could kill we’re probably dead by now.

“Those girls is freaking me out” Genie, who sit at my right whispered to me as I mouthed her a ‘me too’

The teacher came in and started with her lesson, I got bored and turn to left and stared out the window. I glanced at my back and saw that Arron is doing the same thing. After a while the bell rang which means that the class is over, I put my things in my bag and turn to look at my friends.

“Why don’t we go home together we can give you a ride, we just need to go to our place first to get the house key” Ge said as I nodded, we walked towards the car and stared at his car.

“Ge, your car is for 2 person only, we’re four as you can see” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Well we got four cars” Chun pointed to the other three sports cars.

“Ok, now who rides with who?” Ella asked curiously as we looked at the boys.

“I have an Idea” Jiro said excitedly and took out a piece of paper then divided it into pieces then wrote something in it.

“Here, pick one it does have our name in it” I picked one, I looked at Selina and saw her frowned. I looked at the paper and saw ‘Chun’ in it while mine is…I looked at it and saw…Arron??! Great, what a bad luck I have.

“I got Calvin” Genie said that means Ella got Jiro, and look at her she does have a frown on her face too just like Selina.

I patted Selina and pretend to look at her paper “Eh Selina you got Jiro” She looked at me surprised as I gave her a winked while Ella give me a confused look.

“Since I got Arron, that means Ella will be with Chun” I said as I remember again I will be with Arron.

“Ok, then let’s go” The boys walk to their own car.

“Hebe, why did you do that?!” Selina shrieked.

I shrugged “I thought you like Jiro since you keep looking at him during lunchtime” Selina blushed immediately and walk away without saying anything, I giggled.

We started to head to their place; I think everyone is ok with the guys they are with while me, I feel kinda…awkward. Before, even if I just met them just for a day I will be very talkative but now why can’t I even say a word to him? Forget it, I’ll just sit here and wait for him to talk to me.

We already arrived at their place and he hasn’t even said a word to me! Is he always like that? Is he shy? Or he’s really like that?? I saw Ge went out of his car and come back after a few minutes. We went to the hotel to get our things first then went to our house, still, Arron keep his mouth shut. His silence somewhat annoys me. After helping us with our luggage they said their goodbyes and drove off.

I went to my room and unpack my things. It sounds weird but I got tired for being so quiet in that whole ride. After I unpack I went downstairs and saw the girls in the living room talking.

“Hey Hebe, I didn’t know your brother is so cool and he’s smile…” Genie said dreamily.

“So as Jiro” Selina beamed.

“Yeah, Chun too, I can’t believe we have so much in common” What?? Even Ella? I can’t believe I was the only one who didn’t enjoy that ride!! I shook my head and sighed.

“What’s wrong Hebe?” Selina asked “How’s your ride with Arron?” They look at me as if waiting for my reply.

I sighed again “Having a ride with ‘Mr. Silence’ is SOOOO BORING. He didn’t even say a word to me! So, I just keep quiet for the whole ride” I pouted.

“How did you do it? I can’t believe you can do that” Ella said.

“Yeah, me too…uh?...wait….hey!! I can be quiet too if I wanted to!!” I said as they laughed at me, I feel so defeated here!! They’re making fun of me! I ignore them and turn on the T.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~