Chapter 4

When You Came

*Arron’s POV*

“Hey wake up!!”

I groaned, I still want to sleep.

“ARRON YAN YAN LUN!”

I opened my eyes and glare at the person who’s waking me up “What do you wa- Gui? What are you doing here?” I asked.

“What? Did you bumped your head and lose your memory?” She answered back, I thought for a sec.

*Flashback*

I was in my room using computer when Jiro called me telling me I have a call. I went down and walk to the phone.

“Wei?”

“Hey, honey. How have you been?”

“Mom? Why did you call?” I asked.

“Oh, nothing much just wanted to tell you that we’re going abroad to do some business” She said. “So can I leave your sister there for a while?”

“Yeah, no prob- What?! You’re gonna leave her here?!” I asked quite shocked, ok not quite, well what do you expect? How the hell should I know how to take care of a kid and the worst is she’s a girl?

“If not, where do you expect us to leave her?” Mom said.

“But-”

“We’re on our way there now, bye”

“Wait-” What the..sigh..guess I don’t have a choice.

*End of Flashback*

I frowned again “So, you finally remember?” She giggled.

“Yeah, yeah, just go and eat your breakfast downstairs” I said and went to the bathroom to get dressed and prepare for school.

*Hebe’s POV*

Genie dragged us to bookstore so early in the morning. So lucky I didn’t get nightmare last night.

“Genie, why do you have to drag us here so early in the morning when you can buy it after class” Selina whined.

“No, it’s going to be sold out before class end so I need to buy it now” Genie answered back as she went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We’re on our way to school when we passed by the guy’s house and saw that their cars are still there so we went and rang the doorbell. Chun opened the door, and heard voices arguing.

“How many times do I have to tell you, I don’t know how to do it” I think its Arron’s voice “Jiro you do it”

“What?! I only know how to do my hair” He replied. I walked to them and chuckled as I saw a little girl with a messy hair with Arron trying to do her hair. I walked to her and took the brushed from Arron.

“I’ll do it” I offered and looked at the girl.

“Who would have thought Mr. Silence can shout that loud” Ella commented as the other girls giggled.

“Uhmm…” The little girl started.

“I’m Hebe” I told her as I started fixing her hair.

“Oh! Hebe Jie thank you by the way I’m Gui Gui, I think you know that my brother is smart but when it comes to dealing with kids he’s pretty stupid” Everyone laughed, I looked at Arron who’s glaring at Gui Gui.

“But I still thank him for having a girlfriend like you!” She beamed as I blushed.

“Uhmmm…I’m not his..girlfriend” I said.

“Huh? Oh well there’s still a possibility that you’re going to be his girlfriend and thanks for helping me fix my hair, bye!” She said cheerfully and run out to the guy outside I think it’s her driver.

“By the way, what are you girls doing here?” My brother asked.

“Genie dragged us to go and buy a book with her” Ella said.

“Let’s go now, we’ll be late” Chun said.

“Ok, see you at school” I said as I walk to the door.

“You’re not gonna ride with us?” Jiro asked, it looks like he only wants to be with Selina.

“Nah, don’t want to be killed by your fans” I answered back.

“No, it’s ok” Jiro replied, he’s desperate.

“What do you mean its ok? You want us dead?” Selina shrieked.

“T-that’s not what I mean!” Jiro answered.

“Ok enough of that, we’re really going to be late if you continue that. Just come with us” Arron said, wow! That’s the first time I heard him talk that long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I went out of the car I saw that all the girls gave us a glare, we just ignore them and went to our class. Soon, the class starts and as usual I got bored so I did what I usually do and that is to stare out the window and start daydreaming.

“HEBE!!”

“Huh?” I looked up and saw my friends staring at me.

“What do you mean huh? You’re in your own world again and didn’t even notice the bell ring??” Selina said.

“Ok, fine sorry. What’s with you? Is it time for your period now?” I teased as she blushed and I heard laughter behind me when I turn I saw the guys there. Oopps!

“Hehehe sorry, just kidding” I smile sheepishly at her and stood up.

“You guys can go to the canteen first, I need to use the toilet” I immediately walked out before Selina kill me.

I was on my way to the canteen when someone approached me.

“Hi! You’re Hebe right? I’m Mike we’re in the same class” He said as he stretched his hand out for a handshake.

“Hi!” I replied with a smile and shook hands with him.

“Me and my friends are going to hang out after school, want to join us? Since you’re just moved here we can tour you around” He said, Uhmm…maybe he just want to make friends, but still, I shouldn’t go out with strangers.

“Uhmm..It’s ok, maybe next time? You know, I’m kinda busy right now” I said.

“Come on, it’ll be fun besides isn’t it nice to have new friends since you’re just new here?” He said still trying to convince me.

“Uhmm..No thanks” I said as I try to walk away but he stood in front of me and block me.

“I swear you won’t regret coming with us” Ok, now he’s freaking me out, I think he won’t stop until I agree to come.

“I need to go now, my friends are waiting for me” I said and tried to walk away again but he pulled me back.

“Why? Is it more fun to hang out with those four arrogant brats?!” He said as he pinned me to the wall. Brats? Is he talking about my brother and his friends?

“What? Please let me go, I don’t know what you’re talking about” I said as I try to break free from his grip.

“Don’t you know that you’re just making your life miserable here in school by hanging out with them?

“Miserable? What do you mean?” I asked confused, I really have no idea what is this guy talking about.

“Don’t you know that all their fan girls hate you now?” Seriously, who wouldn’t know that? It’s pretty obvious but I don’t care about them “And trying to think of something to get back at you and your friends for stealing their princes, so just leave them and come with me ok?” He smirked.

“I was wondering. Why would a beautiful and smart girl like you, would like that arrogant brat Arron Yan” He added as he leaned closer and closer to me.

Wait! Is he trying to kiss me?! Ahhh help!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~