Chapter 10

When You Came

Hebe and Arron went back first to get change.

“Gui we’re back, want to come? We’re going to-” Hebe stopped as soon as she saw someone familiar when they enter the living room.

“Hebe Jie, Ge, you’re back so early. Oh, he’s Chun Ge’s cousin” Gui Gui said as she saw Hebe staring at him.

“Hi, I’m going to transfer to Chun’s school, nice to meet you again, Hebe” Mike smiled at her.

‘Again? They knew each other?’ Arron asked his self as he looked at Hebe.

“Uhm…sorry Arron, I’m not in my mood to go swimming anymore” Hebe apologized then went up to her room.

“OMG Ge! What did you do to her, why does she look irritated?” Gui Gui asked accusingly at her brother.

“I believe it’s not me” Arron said coldly glaring at Mike then sat down.

“Ok, I’ll go get you guys a drink” Gui Gui said then went to the kitchen.

“So, you and Hebe?” Mike asked.

“None of your business” Arron answered as he leaned back and closed his eyes.

*Hebe’s POV*

After I apologized to Arron I immediately went up to my room and lay down on the bed. Damn, why does this world so small? I never would have imagined that he’s Chun’s cousin. I mean, they’re totally different from each other. Chun is so nice and caring while Mike is such a jerk! What am I going to do? I supposed to be having fun in this trip but now it’s nothing but a disaster for me! Soon, I fell asleep.

*Nobody’s POV*

The other three pairs came back at same time, around 5:30 pm.

“Mike?!” The girls shrieked as they saw Mike in the living room.

“You missed me that much?” Mike smirked.

“Well actually we wanted to buried you ALIVE” Selina snapped.

“You know my cousin?” Chun asked.

“This jerk is your cousin?” Ella asked as Chun nodded.

“Arron, where’s Hebe?” Genie asked worriedly.

“In her room” Arron replied as the girls went up to Hebe’s room but found her sleeping so they just went back to the living room.

“I just wanted to ask, why does it seems like you hate him?” Jiro asked curiously pointing at Mike.

“I don’t want to talk about it, maybe you should ask Hebe” Selina replied.

“Hebe? Did he do something to her?” Calvin immediately asked.

“I’m hungry, let’s go eat now” Ella said changing the topic then walked to the dining room; the maids had already arranged the foods for them. They knew Hebe didn’t want her brother to know what had happened so they shouldn’t say anything about it. The rest followed her even Calvin who still curious about it.

“Dude you’re dead, if you really did something to her, Calvin will kill you” Chun patted Mike’s shoulder “Calvin is so protective to his sister” Chun added before walking to the dining room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hebe woke up 8 o’clock that evening, she went down to the kitchen to have some drink and found Arron there too.

“Hey” Hebe greeted.

“Hey” Arron replied as she watched Hebe drinking.

“So uh..where are the others?” Hebe asked.

“In the living room”

“I...uh…ok” Hebe hesitated she wanted to asked if Mike is there too but she stop herself.

“I’ll go outside to have some walk, bye” Hebe said.

“Wait” Arron called out, Hebe turn to face him.

“Huh?”

“Er…want me to accompany you?” Arron asked hoping Hebe will agree.

“Sure” Hebe smiled.

They walk silently, no one saying anything. Arron wants to know about her and Mike but didn’t want to asked her since it looks like she doesn’t want to talk about it.

“Do the girls tell you anything about Mike?” Hebe suddenly asked.

“No, but it’s pretty obvious that they hate him” Arron replied.

“I never would have imagined that jerk is Chun’s cousin, don’t you want to ask what happened?”

“It’s ok if you don’t want to” Arron said but the truth is he really want to know about it.

“He’s my ex-boyfriend” Arron turned to her, shocked

“I caught him cheating on me, I saw him having with one of my bestfriends in America. She admitted that they’ve been cheating on me for almost 2 months” Hebe said as tears coming down on her cheeks.

“I know I’ve already moved on, but thinking that my bestfriend betrayed me hurt me so much” Hebe cried even more. Arron pulled Hebe to him and hugged her as Hebe buried her head on his chest still crying.

“It’s ok, you have not just Selina, Ella and Genie, you have us too, me, Calvin, Jiro and Chun even that annoying sister of mine right” Hebe chuckled a little.

“Thanks, but it’s not nice to call your sister like that” She thanked him and chuckled again as Arron shrugged.

“But it’s not bad if you’re telling the truth. Let’s go back now, it’s cold out here, you don’t want to catch a cold right?” Hebe nodded as they walk back but before Arron could open the door Hebe stopped him.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Can you not tell the others about what I told you? Especially my brother” Hebe pleaded, he just nodded his head and open the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~