Chapter 6

College in KOREA?!? WHAT!

I woke up at around 8:30 as usual, I hate it I always wake up at this time in America it was all the time and it irked me so much! Anyways I moved from the bed and almost stepped on someone! I looked down and saw Jonghyun on the floor with his eyes open and very focused, I almost screamed but stopped myself, I didn’t want to wake the others. I told him to move but he didn’t budge I looked closer and noticed he was asleep; he was in his own probably weird dreamland. “Well that’s scary” I thought. He is one of the first people I’ve seen to sleep with his eyes open, and again it’s a scary thing to see when you first wake up.

I walked into the kitchen and made myself some breakfast all I got was toast with butter nothing special. I miss IHop and Denny’s, AISH! I miss America. I’ll get over it anyways I looked out the window and saw a huge backyard, it had a swing set and slides, WOW! Only these idols would have something like that here. I walked outside and started playing basketball, I love being active; it makes me way happy. I dribbled and made some three pointers, not to brag but I am the champion six years in a row for my team, I’m an all-star and got scholarships for basketball but I wanted to dance. I know I’m stupid for it but I have been dancing since I was a toddler so it’s a part of my life. I made all the shots I took, I missed none of them which made me happy, and I haven’t lost my touch.

I threw the ball for the last time till I went to the swings and as soon as I went to shoot someone said excuse me, which caused me to get scared, slightly jump, and miss my perfect shot. I growled and slowly turned with an annoyed expression on my face. The guy who interrupted me rubbed his neck awkwardly and waved slightly. I spoke to him;

“How may I help you? I said annoyed

“I’m sorry about that I should have warned before, Annyeong Haesyo! My name is LeeTeuk, and I’m from Super Junior.

Well LeeTeuk, you messed up my perfect shot so thank you! I said sarcastically

I’m sorry again uhm…… uh….

_______, my name is _______

Oh I’m sorry ______!

Well I’m over it but since I’m bored how about a game LeeTeuk, loser buys Ice-cream?

Sure sounds fun, but just warning you I’m really good so watch out, I’m fast!

Okay I’m okay at this. I lied greatly

Let’s go!

 

The game started I was already at 3 points obviously making a three pointer, he started shooting finally, making two points he gave me the ball with a nod. He was fast but not as fast as me I faked him out and turned left when he thought I was going to go right, he looked at me in disbelief. I lightly laughed so he wouldn’t hear me. The game sped up and I only need 2 more points so did he, I wasn’t really scared because well again I haven’t lost my touch. We were literally staring through each other’s souls to see if we could read what they were going to do. He went left slightly causing me to jerk that way and he went right, I quickly went after him but as soon as I got to him he already made the shot and he won the game. I growled and caught the ball. I’m not a sore loser so I just asked him what kind of ice cream he wanted. He told me and I asked him if he could drive me home and then we could stop by and pick the ice cream up, he said yes and then we headed out.

The drive was kind of long but I did make a new friend because of it. LeeTeuk is the sweetest guy ever, he’s hilarious and his laugh is pure gold I love hearing some peoples’ laugh his is awesome. I knew he did have a brotherly nature to him as in he would protect family, friends, and such really well. He seems trustworthy so I like him and will tell him everything. I don’t know but whenever I look at him he reminds me of a pixie or something magical, it’s weird I know but anyways we finally got to my house. I changed into a shirt that said American Swag, my mom got it so I’d represent America these were her exact words, “Okay Honey, since you’re going somewhere foreign I bought you this; it’s a shirt that will make sure people know where you are from okay honey!” I laughed as I remembered that memory. I had the shirt on and I put on a pair of sweats from one of my favorite dancers companies her name is Chachi Gonzales! I stepped out my room and threw on my snapback with USA on it and he looked at me then at my shirt and hat and chuckled to himself.

What’s so funny?

Nothing but I don’t think people will know you’re from America!!

Oh hahah!!!

We walked out and he opened the door for me and let me in, gentleman much! We drove to an Ice cream place near his recording studio and dance studio uhm what did he say it was again, oh yeah, SMtown. He told me who was in that company, uhm Girls Generation, SHINee, F(x), and uhm that’s all I can remember. His company sounds really nice because he told me about Donika and how they visited her, Super Junior and Shinee; they gave her things, took pictures and just made her happy, I love SMtown already, beautiful personalities.

Finally making it to the ice cream place I kind jumped out the car running to the store. Luckily it was quiet already and no one was there so he didn’t really have to worry about anyone noticing him. We ordered our ice cream and sat down; we started up a new conversation;

So, LeeTeuk can I call you anything else?

I like when friends that are female call me oppa I think we are on that level.

One, what does oppa mean? Two, let me think first?

Okay and oppa means male friend.

Oh, when I looked up Mblaq, Super Junior came up and everyone says that you are an angel so how about I call you Angel Teukkie?!

Okay, I’m being complimented so why not, and uhm I’ll call you (Your nickname)!

Aish, why my nickname is head on how did you know?

Well I’m an Angel so duh I know!

Oh yeah I forgot!

We laughed and continued eating. I love games so I decided to think of a game I learned when I was younger it’s the truth game, If you have done something that is mentioned you put a finger down the first to all fingers being down has to do something the winner suggests.

Hey Angel Teukkie!

Ney?

Want to play a game?

Ney!

It’s called the truth game I’m pretty sure everyone has played once, but if you haven’t the rules are easy, if you have done something that is mentioned then you put your finger down the first with all ten fingers down is the loser, oh yeah and the loser has to do something the winner tells them to do!

Okay, I get it, this sounds fun. I’ll start!

Okay!

Okay I’ve never kissed someone in SMtown!

I put on finger down and he looked at me shocked.

It was kind of forced so it doesn’t really count as anything. I explained it

Who was it?

Jonghyun.

Oh him surprisingly I’m not shocked he’s really flirty with seriously everyone, but he is a very nice young man when you actually know him.

Everyone says that, and just saying your new nickname is ATT.

What does that stand for?

Angel Teukkie Teuk!

Oh, okay well lets start back up?

Okay, it’s my turn, never have I ever been to New York! I said confidently

Aw man one finger down for me.

OH WAIT! Ugh I went to New York for a little, I’m so smart jeez!

Hahahhaha! He laughed obnoxiously

What! You didn’t notice either, so I guess we are both idiots then so HA!

Okay that was funny sorry I’m bored let’s head back

Yeah I’m tired to lets head back.

I plopped down into the seat and lay back comfortably. I looked around randomly and found something that made me really happy. I picked up a Michael Jackson and Usher CD. I gasped and had a huge smile on my face, I instantly put it in the player and one of my favorite songs by Usher came on first “you don’t have to call” As soon as it started I started rapping/singing, I know this whole song by heart. He looked at me and quietly sung what he knew. He pulled over and we were at a park at night and it was still little light out and he just said dance. I looked confused but understand after; as soon as my favorite part came up I improvised and did my own little thing. I danced to that song when I was young so I remember little bits and pieces I won first place for this song so it has great memory in my life. The song ended and I ended in a cool pose I’m sure, he clapped and walked to me. I went to see if he had any other CDs’, he had three Chris Brown albums. I put on the song excuse me miss and danced the full choreography I also learned that when I was younger, dance is where I got the love of Rn’B from so that’s why I love so many songs from that genre. He joined me and learned the dance from me easily and we both finished in cool poses. I laughed and we sat down on the grass and laid down trying to calm our breathing after the random dancing taking place. We finally got up and he wrapped his arm around me, most people would think of this gesture as a couple thing but I know already it’s more of a brother/sister kind of situation he knew also what I was thinking and we knew we could trust each like brother and sister. I’m his Dosing and he is my oppa. I finally have someone as a really close friend, umma would be proud!

We arrived at the house shortly after and I asked him if he wanted to crash her instead, he said sure and he walked to my bed and plopped down and spread his legs and arms taking up all the space I yelled at him playfully and jumped on top of him and we wrestled and I won of course but my bed is a bunk bed with really cool stairs, I just put it up last week.

My eyes felt heavy as soon as I laid on the bed and I turned the lights out, I heard light snoring from the bottom bunk I looked down and giggled at a an already knocked out LeeTeuk. I fell asleep as soon as I put my head on the pillow.