Chapter 1

College in KOREA?!? WHAT!

Why did you have to drag me all the way to Korea just to go to College, I don't understand mom. I questioned my mom as we drove around the Korea for the first time since getting off the plane. I am half American and half korean and mom just decided to bring me here because I need to know my culture and background. I was perfectly fine in America, I couldv'e learn there. I was getting more frustrated as she drove, I wanted to jump out of the car and run all the way back home. I had friends and a perfect job, and now she decides to take me across the freaking world!! She is a mad woman, I know korean but still I don't know as much Korean as I know english.

I calmed down as I looked out the window, even though I didn't want to be here, I have to admit it was beautiful here. The weather was nice and their were a lot of stores, but other than that I will always miss America. My mom finally stopped the car after about an hour or two, she stopped in front of a little place, it was adorable so small but how in the world could us two fit in there? I took out all my luggage and my mom helped me, I unpacked quickly just so I could sleep. I asked my mom why she wasn't unpacking and where was all her luggage? She told me the scariest thing ever.

Honey I'm going back to America.

I looked at her and laughed she was a joker all the time, Mom that was funny, seriously where is your luggage? She just stared at me and said the same thing my eyes started watering. I'm used to waking up every morning because of her and having food because of her how will I be able to function without her. I ran over to her and hugged her tight. She gasped then hugged me back the same way, she whispered that she will always find a way to help me no matter where she is and to not worry and to also live life well and never give up my dream.

This dream she is talking about isn't huge but I ever since I was little have wanted to be a dancer for huge stars. I at singing so yeah. I used to do ballet when I was around 3 years old, I started taking hip hop when I got older so I am pretty good at dancing.

So mom where is this college and what courses am I taking?

Well, I haven't told you much about this college, its really unique. My mom said

What do you mean unique, its a college?

Well it's a college for.......want to be idols

WHAT! What does that mean, mom you know I don't like people like that!

Well you should be an idol and that school is for dancers, actors, and singers, so you deserve this!
 

YA! Mom still why didn't you tell me, when do I start?

In three days! Oh and I heard their are some idols going to that school for more practice or whatever.

I don't know any idols, my favorite artist are people like Beyonce mom

 

I know it's horrible that I'm half korean and know no kpop at all but what are you going to do, I love hiphop sometimes, old school, r'nb. The music is in my opinion really good. I told my mom that I will deal with and I will go in with a positive adittude. I was getting hungry and I asked my mom if she wants anything to eat but she said that she had to leave at that moment. I hugged my mom really tight again and said that I loved her and to have a safe trip back. She kissed my forehead and left.

I sat down and decided to look up this place. It was beautiful it looked small kind of but big at the same time. I searched through everything, inside though was really big and had lots of classrooms I liked it so far but still no matter what America will always be better. I started getting tired so I went to sleep without eating

 

...........................Three Days Later........................

I was getting ready for my first day in college, I'm not going to lie I was really nervous, what if people don't like me because I'm new or whatever.

I went out the dorm and started off to my bus stop, I almost missed the bus so I had to run and they finally stopped for me. I was a little confused because I didn't fully understand korean so when to stop or directions were a little hard until someone told me. I talked English when people talked to me or asked me something, I got wierd looks when I was on the bus. I finally got off and walked towards the school luckily they dropped me off right out front.

As I entered the school it was very exciting, people were spinning, singing, acting, playing instruments, and things of that sort. I looked around with wide eyes, I gasped when I almost got knocked over by one of the twirling guys.

Everyone was doing their thing and then a bell rang and people started rushing to class, I was so confused people were bumping into me and telling me to watch where I'm going. While I started walking towards the front office some guy bumped into me really hard causing me to fall and I pulled him down with me.

This guy had longish brown hair, piercing dark brown eyes, pierced ears. He looked like that typical bad boy or the boy every girl wanted but he was okay I never talked to him so to say that typical it was love at first thing would be a lie. I got up and told him to watch where he's going. How could he have bumped into me if I was the only one in the hallway. I was mad I could have been injured, I'm really fiesty sometimes,  that being said I walked off and bumped shoulders with him and left to the office.

Arriving just in time, I asked the principal where I was going and what places I had to be.

Here's my schedule:

Algebra

Algebra

Literature

Literature

Dance

Dance

Piano

Violin

Guitar

 

I really did like my schedule I'd get to have new things done, I'd learn instruments I've never played before, so that would be cool. I got to my my third class which was dance in a record amount of time even after the whole hallway incident. I opened the door and found out the class was all boys!

Why, why poor me and of course their goes the boy from the hallway........


First chapter done YAY,

Tell me what you think please

Thanks for everyone who reads, subscribes, or comments on my stories

Look upon this story nicely!!!