Chapter 12

College in KOREA?!? WHAT!
They all rushed to the hospital, Bae went in the ambulance with you, and Shinee drove their in two taxis because the car wasn’t in it’s best shape. When you were rushed in everyone was pacing and scared, all you could think about was that you were hit by Shinee, while everyone was scared for how you’d turn out.
 
Key’s POV
Wow that was a situation I’ never expect seriously. I almost cried because we caused this and she is our friend it makes me really upset actually. We all were pacing in the hallway, her friend Bae, we found out her name while the ambulance came, Bae was crying and away from all of us and her head was down. Jonghyun was the most upset out of all of us, he probably feels horrible beyond anything right now, he was holding her phone when someone called. 
 
Jonghyun’s POV
 
I was crying but tried not showing it, no one else was crying well except her friend and it would be a little weird I guess for me to be crying since she wouldn’t even want me here in the first place. As I thought about everything her phone started ringing and everyone else ran towards me and looked at the phone the caller id was MOM<3. I looked at them and they motioned for me to answer, I couldn’t answer for two reasons, 
1. I am some random boy so it would be weird
2. I was crying and couldn’t really even speak.
I pushed it towards Key but he pushed it away, I did that with everyone even Manager Hyung but he pushed it away scared, then Bae came over and snatched it away from us and answered as calm as she could.
 
Bae’s POV
Those guys are all idiots, I idolize over idiots seriously, I need a new group to fangirl over if this is really what they are like. As they pushed the phone away from Jonghyun oppa every time I just walked over and took it and answered it, her mom is probably calling her to talk and this is important and they are being babies.  I answered quickly….
 
“Hello.” I answered as calmly as possible.
 
“Is my daughter there? Who is this anyway if you don’t mind me asking?” She started to panic a little but hid it well.
 
“It’s your daughters friend, my name is Bae, but that isn’t important, your daughter uhm she….well…..” I started stuttering and couldn’t tell her it was hard, I know that she lives by herself and her parents live in America so she can’t come down here. 
 
“Well your daughter was hit by a car ma’am.”  I looked towards Shinee when I said that, they all looked down upset and then I gave the manager the scariest eyes I could muster because no matter what this was all his fault! 
 
“WHAT!! No you are lying!” My baby how did this happen who did it?” Her sadness became anger immediately and I stared at them longer,
 
“Whoever did it I’m going to sue!” She screamed through the phone and I had to pull it away because it hurt my ears. The Doctor came out,
 
“Excuse me….” The doctor called us and we looked up quickly
 
“Neh?” I said towards him.
 
“Are her parents here or near?”  Her mom heard and yelled loudly so the doctor could hear, I gave him the phone and quickly grabbed my ear. 
 
“I’ll tell her mom first then I’ll tell you guys what I have to say arasso?” The doctor looked up at us and waited for us to nod, we all did and he walked away.
 
“Nice going SHINee, you hit my best friend and who knows what's going to happen to her!”  I love Shinee but when someone I like gets hurt I don’t care who it is I’ll be upset and angry at whoever caused it.
 
“We are sorry but it isn’t like me meant to do it, Ms.Bae.”  Their manager told me and I just growled and looked in another direction, when I turned around the doctor was back already and he gave me back the phone and began to speak,
 
"Well first she had some internal bleeding and a lot of external bleeding she got hit pretty hard I must say, she has a broken arm and leg and that is it really, from what I see she got hit badly so in this case she is really lucky actually even though it may not seem like it. Okay I need someone to stay with her though since it is very busy these days, the person who stays to help will have to help her around and with other things, who will stay?” 
 
No Ones POV
 
They all listened carefully to what the doctor said and when it got to the end everyone was about to say I and raise their hands but before anyone else could speak, Jonghyun and Minho said it first. Everyone looked at them because of how eager they sounded, no one could even get a letter out.
The Doctor looked at everyone and then between the two who raised their hand, he started speaking, 
“Well……….” He started to say the name and everyone was quiet……..