Chapter 13

College in KOREA?!? WHAT!

"Well since you two raised your hands first you both can go I guess, that is all but only one person can be there at a time arasso? So for today you can go." He nodded towards Jonghyun and he smiled but where no one could see and Minho sighed.

"At least I can see her all day tomorrow." Minho thought to himself happily.

All of them had to leave because of the hospital hours. They all sighed sadly that they couldn't stay but they walked out either way well except for Jonghyun who had to stay for Ji-Na. He smiled once he walked in and saw you sleeping on the bed, he still felt horrible for what had happened earlier, if only they would have paid attention instead of arguing over what foods to get and distracting the manager they wouldn't have hit her.

"She is so sweet, and nice Bae Young told us that she was going to get hit but Ji-Na did everything she could to make sure she didn't get hit, even risk her own life." Jonghyun thought about the story Bae told them and how angry she was at them.

Bae blamed herself for a lot of this even though she wasn't driving the car she still shouldn't have taken her somewhere she said she didn't want to go if only she listened she always thought that. Jonghyun sat there and looked at you, not speaking just silence he wanted this to last, no her being unconscious but the quiet because if she woke up when he was here, she'd kill him and even though he knew she really couldn't kill him he was still pretty scared. Everyone one else was on their way home, Bae Young was safely home with her parents and Shinee was around the corner from their house.

When they got inside it was noisy but the kind of noisy where you'd have to stay quiet because some others are sleeping. Its as close as they get too quiet sometimes, the girls were always talking or yelling, the guys playing games and being guys, and the rookies, newbies whatever you want to call them were mostly young so of course half the time the most noise came from. They all went straight towards their room and fell asleep.

In the morning Jonghyun was sleeping in a chair right next to Ji-Na's bed, he fell asleep about midway into night and hasn't woken up since, bad idea on his part. Ji-Na woke up with a headache, she rubbed her temple and calmly breathed hoping that would help but not really. She thought about the other night and growled quietly.

"Stupid Shinee, and their foolish manager! They should've been paying attention!" She huffed and crossed her arms like a kid, she was angry of course!

Ji-Na POV

Aish! My head! I woke up and rubbed my temples hopping the horrible pain would go away. It only slowly eased away but only a little. I tilted my head to the side and closed my eyes thinking about what happened and how happy I was that Bae was okay. No one likes to get hit by cars but with my helpfulness I didn't care.

I opened my eyes and looked down. I didn't really notice someone there since my thoughts were occupied by other things. The blonde hair being the first and main thing.

"Maybe it's Key, he recently dyed his hair."  I spoke aloud and lightly took his chin careful not to wake him, it was so nice of him to stay for me, he gets bonus friend points! I continued lifting his chin slowly and when I finally saw his face it was like slow motion, why was he here! Kim Jonghyun was in my room and sleeping next to me! I hit his arm harder than necessary and he slowly started to wake up. When he saw me his eyes widened and went back to the normal size. I knew he knew that nothing good would come from this so I was happy he was ready.

"Kim Jonghyun I hate you but you insist on coming near me." I started out in an angry way but calmed down with my anger perfectly hidden but I'm pretty sure he still knew about my unhappiness. He put his head down.

"The doctor said someone needed to stay so he picked me!"  When he spoke it was uneasy but then it became confident.

"Okay whatever, the doctors orders are his orders but if you come closer to me at any cost then I will break your arm, even if I'm choking and will die any moment don't come near me!" I pointed at him and he nodded happily. I scoffed and stayed silent for the rest of the time, while he sat in the chair in the farthest corner. I clicked through the channels and not much was on they had music shows so I watched that. All the artists playing were cool and their music was good and I was friends with some also! Growl came on and I saw Tao and I smiled and started singing without knowing.

Yo okay y

[Tao] Yo! Okay!

 

[Kai] Neo hogshi molla gyeonggo haneunde

([Xiumin] Jaldeureo)

[Kai] Jigeum wiheomhae

([Xiumin] So Dangerous!)

 

[Sehun] Jakku nareul jageug hajima

([Xiumin] Keunilla)

[Sehun] Nado nal molla

 

[Baekhyun] Sumi jakku meotneunda

Niga nal hyanghae georeo onda

[Chen] Nareul bomyeo utneunda

Neodo naege kkeulli neunji

 

[Baekhyun/Kai] Nun api dakkam kkamhae

[Baekhyun] Niga tturheo jyeora chyeoda bolttae

[Xiumin] Gwit gae gakka wojin sum sori

[Chen] Nalmichige mandeuneun neoin geol

 

[Baekhyun] Amudo neol motboge (jeolttae)

Pume gamchugo shipeo (Im so serious)

[Xiumin] Nuni neol boneun

Shiseondeul nae ane ireona

[Baekhyun] Geojin soyongdori

 

[All]

Geomjeong geurimja nae ane kkae eona

Neol boneun du nune bul kkochi nuntteo

Geu nyeo gyeoteseo moduda mulleona

Ijen jogeum sshig sana wojinda

 

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

[Tao] Da mulleo seoji anheu myeon

Dachyeodo molla

 

[D.O] Na ison nunbitgwa

Beil deutan ginjang gam

Jigeum geomsaeg jungya

Neoui juwireul Baby

 

[Suho] Neon geunyang geudaero isseo

Namaneul bara bomyeonseo

Jeolttae neol bonaeji anha

Dugobwa Baby

 

[LuHan] Heurin gonggan sogeseo

([D.O] Heurin gonggan sogeseo)

Seonmyeong hage bit naneun

([D.O] Seonmyeong hage bit naneun)

Nuni bushin seongdeul nae ane ullineun

[D.O] Gyeongbo ullim sori

 

[All]

Geomjeong geurimja nae ane kkae eona

Neol boneun du nune bul kkochi nuntteo

Geu nyeo gyeoteseo moduda mulleona

Ijen jogeum sshig sana wojinda

 

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

[Kris] Mulleo seoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla

 

[Sehun]E.X.O

 

[Chanyeol] Tto dareun neugdae deuri bol saera

Neomuna wanbyeoghan nae yeojara

Pum soge budeureobge neorango

Neomaneul wihae naneun nanpoghae jigo

 

[Kai] Gyeolgugen ganghan jaga

Eodge doeneun miin

Jariga eobseu nikka geunyang doraga

[Kris] Ganeung seong jeroya

Geureo nikka geumanbwa

[Lay] Geu nyeoreul neombon damyeon

Nareul meonjeo neomeobwa

 

[LuHan] Uri mankeum hana dul sshig

Jiwo beori janha

[Suho, Baekhyun , Chen] Neo hanago naman yeogi nama

Meomchwojin deushi

 

Geomjeong geurimja nae ane kkae eona

Neol boneun du nune bul kkochi nuntteo

Geu nyeo gyeoteseo moduda mulleona

Ijen jogeum sshig sana wojinda

 

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

[Lay] Mulleo seoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla

 

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

[Kai] Mulleo seoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla

 

The song ended and I danced through the song well at least I tire to without hurting my self anymore. When it ended a special came on it was SmTown: Artist Special, it explained further what it's purpose was which was to show the lives of SmTown artists.

Hopefully it's Exo or Fx! I thought about how awesome it wiuld be for them to show the journey of Exo and Canada, that idiot boy, or if they showed how F(x) came to be! The intro was a little long considering it showed all the artist of SM.

The artist of today is.........SHINee!!

The tv announced the artist and I immedietly frowned. I don't really like them much at the moment, as you may tell. The Tv began playing Replay(Noona neomu yeoppo) and I quietly and slowly looked at Jonghyun from the corner of my eye and he was smiling upon seeing himself on Tv when he was young. I only watched because this was the only thing on, well that was some kind of interesting. It broke down into each member so Taemin was first and he was so cute as a young boy, he only started at 13 now he's very mainly and sorry bot sorry a little y sometimes when ge dances! Not going after him because I'm a full on TaEun shipper! Next was Minho, who to be honest I found to be cuter than Taemin cause of his cute big eyes, the frog prince was a perfect description. I smiled without realizing at the cuteness of a young Minho, he grew to be very mainly like Taemin and he's still cute now. Now it was Key, him and I are tge closest so far I think he's so cool and hilarious. As usual he was cute and hasn't changed much. Onew had a thing called Onew Condition which I found absolutely adorable, as he got older I noticed the difference in his personality, they showed a bit that talked about his sadness/depression at one point in time. It was really sad I almost cried a single tear escaped but I wiped it away as soon as it rolled down, and quickly brought my hand down. Jonghyun was next and it mentioned everything about him, even though I hate him I still have to admit that he was a good brother to his sister, and he did have a nice personality on screen.......on screen! No where else, he's a ert boy and people should beware!


Delay as usual I'm sorry as usual lol, school is difficult but why say the already known thing? Anyways here.............

We Got Married: Kpop Edition Roleplay!

                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Check this out my awesome readers!!