Chapter 9

College in KOREA?!? WHAT!

Detention is still the worst thing ever! How did I end up with it for a whole week just because of a stupid comment! After class I went straight there everyone already gone, I said bye to all the friends I met there already not many may I say. Only the idols so I guess I was pretty lucky. Detention was quiet as usual the teacher giving the same speech every time I went there and Jonghyun was there as usual. “Hey_____, ready to get down to business?” he asked excitedly. “Sure.” He still is on my bad side after kissing me that wasn’t cool but help is help. “Okay let’s start with math today.” “Okay lets!”  He scooted closer and I scooted farther away a common instinct when it comes to Jonghyun and I. “Okay let us start with the beginner math that you guys are learning to lead into the harder stuff, let us see this problem.” The problem looked difficult but it really wasn’t, I learned this stuff in high school back at home. I read the problem out “For what value of x will the function f(x) = -3(x - 10) (x - 4) have a maximum value? Find the maximum value.” He looked at me confusion written on his face, I just smiled at him, I was starting to get confused but then I solved it easily in my mind then explained it. “……then you do that and that’s your answer, got it?” “I get it now kind of!” he clapped and pat himself on the back. “If I get this next problem right you have to do something for me!” he smiled and it was a cocky grin that irritated me. “Um no you creeper!” “Not that kind of thing, I mean anything else I want you have to do it.” He turned towards me and looked at my face looking for signs. “Okay sure whatever but I get to pick the problem and if you get it wrong I’ll make you do something!” I smiled in return, I’d make this easy on me by giving him a hard problem see simple.

I told him the problem and he stared at it, confusion like before coming to the surface. His cocky smirk was gone and now it was just confusion. I already knew I was going to win since I’m very confident when making bets, the math problem really takes little steps and I already knew that answer. In my own dreamland I didn’t notice him finishing the problem; I leaned forward and examined it all his work written neatly next to the problem. I did my mental math and saw that the answer was………right. When I saw his work and the answer I really couldn’t believe it, I didn’t even think he was listening the first time around when I explained a problem before. My cocky smile was gone and I sighed. “Good uhm you did well.” I told him no enthusiasm at all, I was happy for him since he’s understanding now that’s how teachers should feel when they know they taught well but I wasn’t happy for myself at all! “Well well, I’m getting better at math aren’t I?” his cockiness was back again. “Whatever what do you want from me?” I was annoyed and wanted to punch him straight in the face! “Hmmm I want you to give me a kiss on the cheek.” I just looked at him seriously that was it? I guess that wouldn’t harm me. I leaned towards his face and from an angle I was at I kind of saw his slight blush and a cute smile. I don’t want to punch him that much anymore. When I was a few centimeters from his face he quickly turned and our lips met.

My eyes open wide and I tried pushing him away but he just took my hand and intertwined our fingers and held the back of my neck. I change my mind I want to punch him and kick him everywhere, still not going to deny he is a good kisser but still you can’t just force yourself on someone. He finally pulled away and he beamed his teeth showing and an eye smile evident. I felt like I was going to turn into the Hulk, at that time I wanted but I calmed myself and continued on. I went as far away as possible so I wouldn’t get any violent urges.

I hate you and I hope you fail all your classes I’m not helping you anymore at ALL, so don’t talk to me look at me, don’t do anything that would even would involve my name at all!” I exploded he really had no right to do that, taking advantage isn’t cool at all I’m not overreacting either I didn’t care if he was an idol no matter who you are it’s not right! He just looked at me; I assumed he didn’t expect me to get angry like that, he doesn’t know me at all even after all those past times. “Most girls like my kissing.” That boy had the nerve to say to me! “Well I’m not most girls and forcibly kissing someone is assault!” The bell rang signaling the end of detention and I have never been so happy, I didn’t want to even see his face or any of him EVER! “Bye, tomorrow we should do more English.” He ran next to me and told me. “Are you serious?” I really hope he was joking. “Yes, I’m serious.” he answered hesitantly. “You are so stupid get away from me!” His eyes opened wide and then went back to normal then he walked away without a word. Was I too harsh? No I wasn’t he deserved it all!

Finally back at home I went straight to my bed and collapsed the bus took forever, and it was way too windy! My phone rang and it was my new friends I made this week they were in the school and idols, so they lived in that idol house. Their group name was F(x) their name was cool, all the members where fun and like me kind of.

“Hey _____, how was detention?” Amber said

“Horrible, I was ready to kill someone today!” I fumed

“Who, and I’m on speaker phone? Amber asked.

“A kid you probably know you are from the same company, guess who?

“Hmm is he from Exo, some of them are trouble makers? Sulli asked this time.

“No, guess again.”

“Shinee? Krystal guessed.

“Yup!”

“Was it Key, he’s blunt so did he say something to you that made you mad? Luna asked curiously

“No, one more chance!” this game was fun!

“Uhm the only other person that could have done something is my twin, since he’s really flirty, so Jonghyun.” Amber said confidently

“Ding dong dang, you are correct!”

“Hahahhaha…..what did he do this time?” Amber, and the others were laughing.

“So he said that if he gets the math problem I gave him write I’d do something for him, blah blah then he got it write and he asked for a kiss on the cheek so I was like oh that’s innocent so I went to kiss him and like in the movies and dramas he turned and kissed me straight on the lips and when I tried pushing him away he held my hand and my neck so I wouldn’t move, and once detention was over he tried talking to me!” I told them and took a breath.

(Their phone conversation)

“Chincha!” Luna asked with disbelief

Yes, no lies.”

“That boy is always doing something he’s so sweet when you really know him sometimes I guess he just loses himself. Sulli answered calmly.

“I hate him and never want to see him and if that means I don’t get to see the rest of the group, who I actually like, then so be it!” I pointed out.

“That won’t be necessary okay, we will get him in check we promise……

 

Jonghyun POV

Did I go too far? Yes. I walked back and forth our room the guys all doing something different while I just paced. “Jjong stop you’re creating a draft!” Minho yelled. “Sorry, I’m just a little out of it.” I apologized. “What’s wrong?” Onew asked me while pulling me to sit down. “I might have gone out of hand today.” “What do you mean?” this time Taemin joined in and asked me. “Well you know that girl who visited here last time?” “Yes, she slept in Onew’s bed.” Onew looked down and blushed slightly remembering that night, then he laughed. “Well today she helped me with math and I made a bet that if I got the math problem she picked right she’d have to do something for me.” “Jonghyun hyung, you didn’t did you?” Minho and Taemin asked simultaneously. “NO, but what I did was a little……a lot too much.” “Just get to the point!” Key yelled at me in his diva mode. “Well when I got the answer right I told her that I wanted a kiss on the cheek, as she got closer though I just couldn’t really help myself and I turned my head and full out kissed her, I held her hand and the back of her neck!” I flinched away and curled up ready for Onew to yell in his leader tone which can be scary at times.

Wow, my hyung is an idiot, a forceful idiot.” Minho said quietly but I still heard it. “What possessed you to do that, HUH SHE COULD FILE A REPORT OR SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE AN IDOL DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING! Onew yelled at me and I flinched on every word, he’s not usually angry but when things happen the leader is always found responsible. “See look now he’s made, you need to stay away from her and when the time is right apologize.” Key said somehow very calmly, he didn’t seem angry. Minho and Taemin just sat there laughing at me getting yelled at and the whole situation. “What happened?” Victoria and Amber came in, they must have hear Onew since we are right next to each other. They looked over at me and raised their eyebrow. “Hey Llama.” Minho called out, “Hey Minho.” They waved and went to Onew. He was still angry but calmed down since the girls were here he treated them like siblings so he wasn’t mean or anything to them. “Are you okay Onew-sshi?” Victoria asked him and lightly shook his shoulder. “Yeah I’m fine now thanks, sorry for being loud and bothering you guys.” He bowed to them and apologized and they accepted with kind smiles. I just sat there with my head down until someone called me slight anger in their voice. “KIM JONGHYUN!” I quickly looked up it was Amber and Luna this time when Luna came from I don’t know. “You know you’re like a brother to us but you can’t just go around forcibly kissing people!” Luna said calmly, almost like how a mother would say it. “How did you find out?” “We are all friends with ______, she told us when we called her an hour ago!” Amber stated. “Oh, she hates me right?” I asked sadly. “Yes and you should be happy she didn’t murder you like she said she wanted to!” Amber said jokingly. “Can you try to make her talk to me or something I really want to apologize now.” I asked hopefully. “We will try our best and she said sorry for calling you stupid and other names, but she still hates you, okay!” Amber laughed again then she pat me on the back. “Twin you need to stop doing such things.” After the talk Amber, Luna, and Victoria left the room and Onew came to me. “I’m sorry for yelling at you like that but you really can’t do things like that if that got out or anything happened you’d bring bad publicity to Shinee and yourself and SM everyone would be involved and no one wants that, I’m just trying to protect you guys okay, I’m sorry.” He hugged me and pet my head. “I deserved it and I’ll stop my habit I promise, I’ll calm my flirting down!”

We all went out to eat and everything was calm, but I still couldn’t stop thinking about ________.

 

Your POV

What a crazy day, but now I am tired and have to wake up early!

 


Hope you like it!! More people are going to be involved soon so just wait!!