Chapter 3

College in KOREA?!? WHAT!

I woke up on a good note, I had leftover candy from yesterday and woke up at a perfect time to get to school early. I took the bus, since it was early no one was one really. I finally got there and immedietly ran to the dance room. I wanted to take a break from the class dance choreography we had so I decided to do an old choreography from my old classes. It was a really dynamic and unique pieces og my ballet it was always my favorite one. The song for it was Bella's Lullaby. I changed into my clothes then the music and began.

(Look it up it's really a nice piano song)

[Minho's POV]

Cheondung, Jonghyun, and I left home really early we took Jonhyun's car since mine was kind of small, we decided to go to school early so we could talk to our teachers about grades so far. We were walking down the hall when he suddenly heard music. We didn't know what song was playing but when we looked in we saw someone dancing really graceful. She was doing flawless turns and jumps.There was a light gleam on her making it seem like heaven was shining down lights. We looked at each other. Thunder started talking...

I know her she hit me with a water bottle the other day! He said

Uhm okay then what a way to met, I met her in the hallway and she loves me I know already. Jonghyun added

Yeah okay last night it definetly showed she loved you! I said

Wait what are you talking about? Thunder asked

Well we drove her home and when we got home she hit Jonghyun in his uhm ya know "area" and then she left.

Oh ha see my meeting with her was obviously better than yours! Thunder sasid happily.

She is just playing hard to get but I know she wants me so watch from now on.

Yeah we will watch you fail. I said

I wonder though, does she really know who we are she seems pretty calm around us? Jonghyun asked

Obviously not, and you know she is cute. I blushed

Yeah she is I need to talk to her man! Thunder said

Well shes mine so watch out as I said before! Jonghyun added

Whatever you think. I said

 

We just finished talking when we looked back to the window and her face was right there. we jumped back then fell. I guess we didn't notice the enfing of the music. She was cracking up and pointing at us, she opened the door and said one thing to each of us.

To Jonghyun: How are you feeling down there?

To Me: Your weird but in a cute way but again weird.

To Thunder: Your cute but why were you watching me creepy much!

 

She left after that and winked at us and continued on her way to class, we didn't even notice school had officially started till we saw students running towards classes. We got up and seperated to our classes.

I was a little excited for dance then I'd get to see ______ again.

 

[Your POV]

That was weird the last people I'd expect to do that is Minho and Thunder, at one point I did know that Jonghhyun was going to do that.I was in math and we got a little break during it. I was just sitting trying to figure one problem out, all the other girls were crowded around these two boys talking to them, obviously flirting like mad. One boy was kind of short with tallish brown hair, the other had black hair and a little facial hair. I looked at them for a little just to see what they actually looked like in detail after that I just turned around and went back to my problem. As I continued working on the problems I felt eyes on me, I looked up and saw the two boys looking at me when I  made eye contact they didn't look away we just stared at each other. They excused themselves from the girls causing them to get sad and walk away to their other group of friends.

I was just staring wide eyed at them coming closer, they seemed kind of scary so I got up and asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom, I didn't know where it was so as she got me the pass she called over the one boy from earlier and told him to take me there and that she trusts him the most considering  she was her best student. As we went to walk out the other boy also asked to go to the bathroom, the teacher let him and he smiled at me. We left the room and started to the bathroom. One of them started talking.

Anyong Haseyo, my name is Byunghee but call me GO, this here is Yang Seungho or Seungho.

Oh hi, I'm American so I can't understand everything you say to be honest I only know a little so I'm sorry in advance and my name is______.

We are from a group called MBLAQ. Seungho said

Whose mblaq, and how are you a group if their is only two of you?

Their is five of us, me,GO, Thunder,Lee Joon and Mir our maknae. Seungho said

Chincha I know someone named Thunder, thats really funny haaha! I laughed

What does he look like? GO asked

Longish black hair, really tall and skinny, he's in my dance class! I said happily

Well the one I'm talking about his real Park Sanghyun or Cheondung. GO said

Oh chincha well we are talking about the same person then, I feel stupid hahah. I said

Well since you don't have friends and seem pretty nice why don't you sit with us today for lunch? Seungho askedDu

Sure and thanks for the no friends comment! I answered

Sorry, and meet us after your dance class we will be at the doors of that class for you so be ready. Seungho said while pointing at me.

 

Classes went by pretty fast, lunch was finally here and I was beyond happy about it , I have a fast metabolism because I dance I'm really thankful because I like to eat a lot, I've tried all food and I've eaten spicy foods of all scpicy levels I'm just that good. I'm used to spicy things I'm never fazed by it. So anyways I walked into the cafe and saw Jonghyun look at me and wink I gave him the finger then went to find Seungho and GO, after a quick journey ariund the huge cafeteria I saw them and they waved me over.


Kind of just a filler sorry but next chapter will be longer okay<3 thanks for reading

Look upon this story nicely:-)