If It's The Beaches

The Ballad of Minho and Key

For this one please listen to If It's The Beaches. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIU4m7cVrps (sorry i forgot about hyperlinks in the other oneshots^^) I'll tell you when to start the song. 

 

Kibum and Minho met years ago and became friends for three years before there came a confession. They are from different worlds. Kibum's family is extremely wealthy and is a part of a conglomerate group with international connections, expecting their Kibum to follow in their footsteps. Minho is ordinary, a photographer, living in a small apartment in the city on his own. They met at a coffee shop and then again when Kibum visited Minho's studio. Kibum is a very busy man with a lot of pressures weighing him down and his family, while barely accepting he was gay, would definitely not accept his relationship with Minho. Kibum never saw it that way, he loves Minho with all his heart and Minho is perfectly understanding and supportive. 

 

Fast forward three years into their relationship and the plans his family has for his life are chipping away and breaking apart the connection he shared with Minho. He finds very little time to spend time with his boyfriend in person and Kibum is deathly afraid that Minho wants to break up with him, so Kibum sits down and thinks about what to say and how to get his everything, his Minho back into his arms permanently, how to get up and go to start a new life with his love, because that's truly what they want and need, and Kibum would give him anything. 

 

Start the song^^ 

 

Don't say it's over. 

That would ruin me. It would be the end. 

I promise I will be there for you when you need me and always. 

Even though it's hard to hide my stresses, I will push that all away, I will change all my plans and change for you. 

 

If I could go back to the beginning, 

I swear that it would be the very first thing I do. 

I'll come up with a plan for us, an arrangement, anything, a guarantee and not a promise.

I will never let your love disappear from my grasp. 

 
 
 
Kibum is left wondering how he and Minho will do this. Will it work out? Does Minho still love him? Are they gonna make it? Will he ever get back what he lost? In the end, there is a message left on Kibum's phone. After listening, Kibum knows what he and Minho have to do. 
 
Where are you? 
I really need you. You know? 
And I...really need to talk to you so...
Call me okay? Okay? I miss you...I love you.
Bye bye. 
 
 

If it's the beaches. 

If that's what you want then I'll will give you that. 

If it's anything and everything in the world, I will give you it. 

If it's a wish to run away then I will grant it. 

Take whatever you want, anything you need while I get the car ready. 

Pack the old love letters up. 

We will read them when we forget why we left. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: sorry it took so long for me to update anything but now while I am still very sick, i am home so ill be able to update at least a bit. thanks for waiting and i hope you enjoy^^