Matrimony

The Ballad of Minho and Key

A/N: As usual, play the song Matrimony for the mood! Hope you enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkaNYanqMtU

 

Another fight. Another ing fight. 

This had been happening a lot since Minho and Key made it official and it was absolutely nothing like they thought it would turn out like. 

Minho had to leave the house to get some air after he and Key had a intense exchange of screaming. He thought and thought about their life together. 

Did Key really want to still be married to him? Did Key still want him? 

Minho, although mad, would do absolutely anything and every thing for Key. But times were hard and rough. Matrimony. 

 

They had planned a beautiful wedding, receiving gifts, buying a house. 

Key looked around the house in despair and wondered....holy ...what is going on?! 

Key had big dreams and plans for his own life that Minho gladly accepted and Key worked at it, for long hours, while Minho stayed home. He thought and thought about their life together. 

Did Minho really want to still be married to him? Did Minho still want him? 

Key wanted to change. His attitude, his lost connection with MInho, but times were really difficult for them.  Matrimony. 

 

Minho accepted all aspects of Key's life, wants, and goals. Key had a dog, and just like the rest of Key, Minho learned to love the dog too. 

But too many times, Minho was left for weeks alone with just the dog, while Key was working. 

Minho wanted to adopt, but Key thought they were too busy, too young. They fought about most things. Disagreed on others. Yelled. Shouted. Stormed out. 

Did they still want to be married? Did they still want each other? 

They would of course do anything for each other, do every thing they could to stay with each other, but times were hard. Matrimony. 

 

Suddenly though, Minho found himself running back to the house and Key found himself running out the door to find MInho. 

Minho thought, "I am not walking out. No way. Ever." 

Key thought, "Leaving Minho is not what I'm about. Never!" 

Minho thought, "Key might scream..." 

Key thought, "Minho might shout..." 

The two suddenly saw each other standing there, panting from all the running. 

MInho then met Key, embracing him in a tight hug. Quietly apologizing and saying that they would work it all out. 

Key then said, through tears, "Baby, I love you." 

 

They still wanted to be married. They would always want and need each other. Now more than ever. Matrimony. 

 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it! I love this song <333 Sorry for like NO updates on this or anything lately. I have the internet back and I'm on vacation now! Thank you!!