Ten Thousand Words

The Ballad of Minho and Key

So for this one listen to Ten Thousand Words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDNQgvGgB2o

I'll tell you when to start the song. 

 

There is a boy named Kim Kibum. He is in college and shares his college flat with a few other guys. Each of them has their own room and while Kibum used to be outgoing and confident, ever since he was assaulted and then began to cut, he has been introverted, quiet, and social anything is very anxiety provoking in Kibum's world. His best friend is Choi Minho who lives in the room next to his. Minho is also an introvert and suffers from heavy and sudden depression along with panic attacks. Kibum is actually in love with Minho and loves everything about his younger best friend, however, his own fears naturally keep him from being with Minho at all times, because let's face it, if Kibum can barely carry his baggage, imagine how nearly impossible it is to share the load of Minho's. Kibum often finds himself searching for life answers in the many old books he keeps in his room, the only words he finds comfort in. 

 

start the song~ 

Kibum was immersed in another lengthy, ten-thousand word book. 

Thousands of typed words enveloping him into their world rather than the harsh world he actually lived in. 

Kibum spends countless hours when he wasn't with his one best friend or in class, trying to find the answers he needed. How to handle himself, how to move on. 

Kibum hears the soft whimpering of Minho through the thin walls of the flat, but is too paralyzed with his own fears to hold his friend and secret love the way he should. 

Kibum was stuck in his own rut. He has spent way too much time mired in his own life struggles. 

Ain't it like most people? Kibum was no different. He tried to understand his and Minho's pain when really he understood none of it and could hardly relate to Minho like he wanted to. 

Ain't it like most people? Kibum was no different.

Most everyone else around Kibum said that he was too involved, too stuck in his own self. 

Most everyone else said that Kibum needed to learn how to have fun.

Ain't it like most people? Kibum was no different. He tried to understand his and Minho's pain when really he understood none of it and could hardly relate to Minho like he wanted to. 

Ain't it like most people? Kibum was no different.

One day, Kibum was sitting, promising Minho that through the next 10 years, they would find each other and happiness. 

Kibum said that they would come back completely different, starting new, starting over. Kibum promised not to wear what he wore in his unhappiness around Minho. They didn't need the memories. And hell, they would be criticized and analyzed, but Kibum didn't care. 

 

 

But who is anyone to judge what these boys will do? 

Ain’t it like most people? I’m no different
We love to talk on things we don’t know about

 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it and I hope you understand what I'm trying to convey, this one is also written a bit differently. Thanks so much for reading!^^ Love you guys :D