Colorshow

The Ballad of Minho and Key

For this one listen to Colorshow, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7BieNklO30 

This one is certainly not as fuzzy or necessarily sad as some of the other ones. It's a back and forth conversation between Minho and Key so the fonts will be different. 

Minho's speaking Key's speaking. 

 

 

Key and Minho loved each other. The highschool students were from disapproving families and went to a school full of disapproving people. It was a heavy burden, so both of them try to comfort the other, encouraging themselves to not give a single about what others say. That night was no exception. They were very drunk, yelling, and extremely angry and that their worlds didn't let them live freely. 

 

Minho! Who cares! We just have to be ourselves. 

I know Key, but they make it nearly impossible! 

Whenever people see us they get the complete wrong ideas about us! 

And they come bearing pitchforks and torches! 

 

Let's be loud! Let's ing show them Minho! Who we really are! 

Key...

I don't care anymore! We have to show them that we're better people than they'll ever be! Show them that it's not a "gay agenda...and that it's love...complete and infinite love! 

 

I'm done with them Key! Forever! It's you and me for always. 

We're done, Minho! Forever. See? It's us together forever! 

 

Key...I can handle my parents and those idiots at school. You should pack up and leave...you've got way better things to do with your life and I want to see you do them! Run your race and win, Key and I'll follow you wherever you go! 

 

Then come with me! Put that plan away! If I go and then you follow, you know your family is gonna follow you and find you because they think you have obligations to them. That's why we can't listen to them anymore, and disappear together. 

 

I'm done! 

Forever! 

It's you and me forever! 

Cause I'm done! 

Forever! 

See, it's you and me forever. 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi readers! So this one is unusual yeah? It's disconnected like the song because I used the purity and the raw and roughness of the song to complement the angsty angry drunk yelling that Minkey are doing. I hope you like it^^

Taemin is right when these two come together theres not a thing they cant do...minkey is so epic...minkey colorshow<3