Chapter 2

Forever In To You.

 

“Good morning, bride” Ji Geun smiled as Hae Gi sat across her. Hae Gi’s eyes rounded and she lightly slapped Ji Geun’s arm. “Shhh! Not so loud!” she hussed.

Ji Geun laughed lightly and shook her head, “So how’s the preparation? Need any help?” she asked. Hae Gi sighed before she called out for a waitress for order. She ordered a cup of Americano and American sandwich while Ji Geun ordered for Espresso and toast.

“Well, as a matter of fact.. I do need your help” she huffed. “Sehun’s busy until next month and he leaves me with all of the marriage thing.. I’m dying, Ji. I can’t do this by myself only!” She shrieked, grabbing her own hair in frustation.

“Calm down, Gi. Why am i here if it’s not to help you?” She smiled, patting her best friend’s hands. Hae Gi looked up to see her and sighed, “What am i without you, Ji?”

“A bunch of mess, now have the breakfast and after this we’ll get half of the list done by today!” Ji Geun beamed. Hae Gi smiled at her and dug on her food, “Thank you, Ji” she said as she munched on her food.

“Ew not you too, Hae Gi! Finish your food first before you talk” she pursed her lips before broke into a smile.

Hae Gi gulped on the food and grinned at her, “Your wish, commander!” she beamed.

 

--

 

To: Kim Jongin

Helping HaeGi with her marriage preparation. Call me when you’re done!

 

P.S My mom went to Japan this morning, and will be back after a month. Sungjong Oppa’s staying with me.

 

“Not againnnn” Jongin groaned at the message. His eyes fluttered open after he saw that her mom went for a month. That meant that Ji Geun would have the house for herself.......and he loved the idea. BUT the happiness faded after he read that 'Sungjong Oppa' would be staying with her.

Sehun’s head popped out and he blinked curiously at him. “What happened?” he asked.

Jongin sighed and showed him her message. Sehun read the message and his heart ached. Hae Gi had to do all preparations by herself if it wasn’t for the help of Ji Geun.

He knew he should be the one who helped her with the preparation. He knew that Hae Gi was in hard times even though she didn’t tell him.

“Tell Ji Geun i owe her my life” Sehun said, handed Jongin his phone back. Jongin looked at his friend and smiled, “Don’t worry dude, HaeGi knows  your condition very well.. She’s a sweetheart deep inside, as much as i don’t want to admit-“ he stopped as Sehun glared at him.

“I know that too, Jongin. It’s just not fair for her to suffer alone for our marriage preparations.” He sighed. “I miss her a lot, and i don’t think i can’t stand this any longer”

Jongin sighed and put his hands on Sehun’s shoulder, “Be strong, alright? Do this for her. If you give up now, you’ll only make things worse for her”

Sehun nodded his head and looked up at Jongin. The frown on his lips turned into a smug smirk, “I didn’t know you were this wise before, Kai?” he laughed.

Jongin made a face at him and stood up, “Ungrateful bastard” he mumbled before leaving Sehun who was still teasing him and his words.