Chapter 7

Forever In To You.

 

“And that’s how this byuntae got in to my house” Ji Geun sighed as she finished her explanation to Victoria, Luhan and Sehun.

Victoria couldn’t stop laughing until her eyes watered. She wiped the overwhelming tears and patted Ji Geun’s shoulder, “Good luck living with him, dongsaeng” she chuckled.

“Not if i send him to jail” Ji Geun muttered under her breath.

Luhan inwardly laughed as he saw The Ji Geun he knew was actually a dear kid deep inside. He never thought that Ji Geun was like this, or even near this.

Sehun pouted as he munched on his kimbap, eyes puffed after he faked a cry after Ji Geun forbid him to eat the food.

Luhan took a bite of her kimbap and his eyes twinkled at the taste, “This taste amazing” Luhan smiled and Victoria nodded her head in agreement.

The five of them talked about their job and their future plan; mostly after Luhan’s, Sehun’s and Victoria’s after their contracts on the company ended.

Victoria sipped on the hot chocolate before briefly said, “I’m planning on going back to china”

“Married to HaeGi, have a couple of our juniors, and continue on being a model.” Sehun stated and Kris secretly mumbled “copy cat” to himself.

“Me and Jongdae are thinking about making a new music academy. Since both of us are interested in that business” Luhan said.

Kris put on his shirt and showed the interest look on his face at Luhan’s statement. Who ever knew that the soon-ahjussi was actually interested in this sort of business? Well not me, obviously.

Ji Geun poured more hot chocolate in her cup as she kept on listening on Luhan’s explanation about his plan with Kris kept nodded his head with every statement of Luhan said.

Victoria looked at her watch and lightly gasped, “Oh my god, I have to be at my dorm before 9!”

Luhan snapped out and remembered that he too, had to be at his dorm before 9.

“I’ll drive you back, besides... I need to see Jongin too” Ji Geun said to them. Kris bid goodbye to them as they walked outside the house.

 

--

 

“See you around, Luhan” Ji Geun smiled but gasped as she remembered that Luhan was actually older than her. “Oops, Luhan Oppa” she chuckled.

Luhan laughed and waved at her and Sehun who went to the upper floor. His heart ached as the thought of Jongin and Ji Geun making up.

Not that he liked them being apart from each other, but the reason was he had fallen for her too deep. Even deeper since today.

Luhan sighed before he stepped in to the dorm, with eyes still staring at Ji Geun’s disappeared figure.

As Sehun and Ji Geun stepped into the K dorm, they were greeted by bubbly Park Chanyeol that was making dinner for the members. They found out that Kyungsoo was sick so that his duty was taken by Chanyeol and Baekhyun while Suho had to take care of him.

And they turned the dorm in to utter chaos while Sehun only shut his mouth and glared at his hyungs.

Ji Geun made her way to Jongin’s room and opened the door, just to find Jongin was sleeping peacefuly on the bed.

She sighed in relief and walked into his room and sat on his bed. She bent down and swiped his bangs that covered his eyelids.

Jongin was her homme and Ji Geun loved him with all her might. And only by seeing him this peaceful, this could make all of the weight upon her back being taken out.

She gently squeezed his hands with hers and closed her eyes as she leaned closer and kissed his forehead.

“I’ve never been in this love with anyone but you, you know..” she smiled to herself.

“Yet you just made me fall even more for you, Jongin” she sighed as he stirred from his sleep and she lightly patted his hand.

“And I’m sorry for what I said before.. You know that I love you, right?” she mumbled to herself.

Sehun suddenly came into the room and asked for Ji Geun’s car key. She titled her head and asked, “What for?”

“We’re taking Kyungsoo hyung to the hospital, and breakfast couple to M dorm. Stay here with Jongin for tonight” he whispered before he left the room.

After the sound of the door closed was heard, Ji Geun felt a grip on her hand. She looked up and saw Jongin had his eyes opened, staring deeply at her.

He pulled Ji Geun to his embrace and rested his chin on her shoulder.

“I missed you” Jongin muttered on her neck. Ji Geun smiled tenderly at him, “Why didn’t you call me?” she softly asked.

“Because i was supposed to be mad at you?” Jongin mumbled.

“And i’m sorry for that” Ji Geun sighed as she rubbed her thumb on Jongin’s hand.

She rested her head on his chest as both of them layed on the bed. “I love you, Jongin. I really do.” Ji Geun muttered.

“I know, Ji Geun. I know. And i’m sorry for doubting that” Jongin chimed as he pulled Ji Geun closer to him.

Jongin leaned closer and kissed Ji Geun on the lips. The kiss was sweet and lovely at first, before Jongin suddenly nibbed on her bottom lip.

Ji Geun lightly gasped and Jongin took the chance to let his tongue devouring her sweet mouth.

Tongue battled, hair grabbings, mutters, mewls happened and were heard during the kiss until they pulled away from each other.

Ji Geun looked straightly to Jongin’s eyes and she blushed at the obvious ‘need’ that was showed in his eyes.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Her heart beated in amazing speed as Jongin leaned closer, kissing her lips, jaw, and neck.

He gently bit on her neck and Ji Geun lightly gasped at his sudden action. Jongin kissed the mark that he left on her neck before leaning closer to kiss her lips.

He pulled away and hugged Ji Geun in his embrace.

“There, now you’re officially mine.” He grinned, pointing at the mark he left on her neck.

Ji Geun blushed and looked at the first lovebite she ever had before she lightly smacked Jongin’s arm.

“I’m having a shoot tomorrow, babo”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) Hello guiseee :>

I know I'm terrible at updating lately... But that's because of lecturers gave me mountainious pile of works.

And here I am now, dying in the middle of my tasks.. 

What I want to say to all of you here, is that won't appear in this fict. If anything, it'd only probably be semi-. So yeah, no worries guys.