Chapter 8

Forever In To You.

 

Turned out that Kyungsoo was accidentally food-poisoned by the breakfast couple after they made him a bowl of kimchi stew for lunch. Joonmyeon had made a new rule for BaekYeol to stay away from the kitchen with the approximate distance of 5m.

“We’re hiring a maid” Jongin told Ji Geun on the phone.

“Really? Like finally? Oh Thank God!” Ji Geun laughed and shook her head. “Though I really really really prefer having you cook for us. Well, for me.” Jongin muttered.

“But I can’t always go to your dorm, Jongin. You know that as well. And-ah talk to you later, alright? The shooting’s starting now. Love you!” Ji Geun said before she hung up and threw her phone to her manager who caught it smoothly.

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim” Ji Geun smiled as she bowed at Song Joongki who became her partner for today’s photo shoot.

Joongki’s eyes twinkled as he smiled back at Ji Geun. “If only you were older than me, Ji Geun-ah. I’d totally fall for you!” he laughed.

Ji Geun rolled her eyes and lightly squeezed the latter’s arm. “You and your never ending noona-”

“So how’s it going with the exo guy?” Joongki said, wiggling his eyebrows. “We just made up, and so far, that was our first serious fight.” She pointed out.

“Naaww there are plenty of guys out there if you somehow and somewhat get tired of him. Maybe someday i’d really fall for your charm, dongsaeng” he laughed.

“Not in a million chance, sunbae. Go find your own lover!” Ji Geun said, poking his toned arm.

“Na-ah, already found one and not planning on moving yet.” Joongki winked.

The shoot lasted for 4 hours and Ji Geun still had another schedule on the evening. Which by the way, the Starking program with Jongin and some other members of EXO.

She was excited on having her first variety show, with none other her boyfriend and her bestfriends.

As soon as she stepped outside her car, she was greeted by the breakfast couple and the leader of EXO-K.

“Oh my God guys I’m sooo thrilled right now!” Ji Geun laughed as she put her arms around Chanyeol’s body and jumped excitedly.

They got in the building with the four of them laughed and snickered along the way to the studio. Jongin and the other member were already there, memorizing some important lines for the show.

As soon as Ji Geun stepped into the studio, all of the hoobaes excluding EXO bowed respectfully at her. She blinked at the sight before brought into a light laughter and bowed back.

“Hey” someone greeted from behind and Ji Geun turned to look at him.

“Luhan! Oh hi!” she beamed, waving her hand at him. Luhan smiled at her and waved back. “Jongin’s in the changing room. I didn’t know you’re going to be on the show too!” he pointed out.

“I just knew that we’ll all be on the show on my way here! But hey this’ll be really exciting, right?” she beamed.

After they chatted for a while, Ji Geun was called  for make up and she excused herself from Luhan before she went to the changing room.

Jongin was there, admiring his girlfriend as the stylist let her now dark-brown hair down and put some light make up on his girlfriend’s face.

Ji Geun opened her eyes and saw Jongin’s figure standing behind her from the reflection of the mirror.

“Hey there beautiful” Jongin said as he peck her cheek.

Ji Geun laughed and lightly smack his arm, “That’s not how you greet someone, Mr.Kim” she teased.

“Oh I’m sorry but that was just how I greet my girlfriend, Ms.Han” Jongin chuckled, wrapping his arms around Ji Geun.

All actors, actresses and singers were all called to the studio as the show-filming was about to start. Jongin and Ji Geun walked hand in hand and broke out as they entered the studio.

Their relationship was still undiscovered by the fans. And if it wasn’t for Jongin’s sake of career, they would’ve told them long time ago.

The show-filming started with the usual greetings of the MC with Chanyeol deep loud laugh followed behind. Baekhyun, who was an expert on variety show; brought the light atmosphere on the show and started his line with teasing the MC’s greetings.

Ji Geun couldn’t help but laugh at the sight. Her seat and Jongin’s was separated by two people, Lee-Hi and Suho. With Luhan and Yixing sat on her other side.

Baekhyun surprised her by getting her into his lines, and the MC was surprised at Ji Geun’s natural reply since this was her very first time on the variety show.

“So Ji Geun-ssi, have you and Baekhyun knew each other for long now?” The MC asked.

Ji Geun nodded her head, “Since Sehun and I were bestfriends since we were in highschool, he had introduced his band member to me”

And Baekhyun just had to show himself off after that. Luhan calmly interrupted Baekhyun’s statement about he, being the visual of the group and said that Sehun and him were the real visuals of the group.

“Baekhyun-goon, can you please stop lying to our viewers about being the visual?” Luhan said, making everyone broke into laughter.

Jongin, who was supposed to have his image cool and piercing, was now laughing and hid his face with his palms.

After Lee-Hi performed a bit of her song and Yixing performed their first title song ‘MAMA’ dance, they were all called for a break.

Luhan handed Ji Geun a bottle of water and Ji Geun gladly accepted it. “Not bad for a first time-r” Luhan teased.

“I really owe Baekhyun for this one” Ji Geun grinned.

Jongin plopped himself in between Suho and Ji Geun. “I didn’t know you know Lulu hyung” he said, wrapping his arms around Ji Geun.

“We met on a shoot.” Luhan said, keeping his emotion calm at the sight.

“We should take a photo on your very first variety show!” Jongin beamed as he took out his phone. “Lulu hyung, you gotta be on the picture too!” Jongin said, motioning his hyung to scoot closer to Ji Geun and him.

Luhan scooted closer to Ji Geun and after the three of them took several pictures, Jongin asked Luhan to take a photo of him and Ji Geun.

Jongin put his chin on Ji Geun’s shoulder as his arm was on her lap. Luhan swallowed hard at the sight before he managed to take the photo. Both of them were smiling affectionately, and that hurted his heart.

“Lulu hyung, go take a photo with my Ji.” Jongin smiled as he asked for Luhan’s phone.

Luhan almost jumped from his seat, but fortunately he managed to stop it and handed Jongin his phone.

Ji Geun turned her back and leaned closer to Luhan as the latter smiled genuinely at the camera. And Ji Geun really had to show her eyesmile at the camera.

Luhan’s heart beated thousand times faster as he looked at the output of the picture and secretly made it as his phone wallpaper.

After Jongin tweeted the photo of him, Ji Geun and Luhan, Kyungsoo who was in the hospital complained and replied Jongin’s tweet with sad emoticons as he cursed on BaekYeol couple for getting him into the hospital.

The break was now over and the show-filming was now started again for the interview parts.

The MC scanned the whole room before his eyes darted to Luhan.

“So Luhan-ssi, what’s your ideal type of girl?”