Chapter 6

Forever In To You.

 

Ji Geun and Luhan managed to steal the director’s heart with their shoot outputs. Both of them had the deadly-innocent looks that could turn into y yet still innocent ones.

“Luhan, great job. I’ve never seen you this good before, and Ji Geun. You’re mesmerizing as always, deesse*” the director cooed, kissing Ji Geun’s hand.

Ji Geun smiled tenderly and nodded at Luhan before leaving to the change room. He stood there dumbfound, swallowed hard his own saliva as he saw the goddess left him.

“She belongs to Jongin, hyung” Sehun said, appeared by his side out of nowhere.

Luhan sadly smiled and nodded his head at the younger, “Yeah, I know that”. Sehun patted his shoulder and dragged both of them to the changing room.

After the visuals done changing their clothes, Victoria knocked on the door and asked them to each late late lunch with her....and Ji Geun.

Luhan and Sehun gladly accepted the offer and went out to eat with them.

“Cafe de Corale? My treat!” Victoria beamed. Ji Geun softly laughed and nodded her head, “Again?” she mused.

Luhan raised his eyebrows, “You’ve been there too? Wow Jiejie, you’re spoiling all of us with chinese food” he laughed.

Victoria lightly nudged him and pursed her lips, “I know you love that place too, Lulu”

Ji Geun gaped and laughed at his nickname, earning a snort from Sehun. “Yah, your nick isn’t any better, flower” he snorted.

“Don’t mess with me, thehun” she said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

The three of them, excluding Sehun laughed in unison. Ji Geun stared at Luhan and smiled, “Lulu is really cute, I heard that Lu means deer in chinese. Am I right?” she asked.

Luhan blushed and nodded his head eagerly. “Y-yeah” he stuttered.

After Ji Geun had insisted on driving them to the restaurant and safely got there after 30 mins of driving, the four of them happily skipped in to the restaurant.

Victoria immidiately ordered them some bowls of noodles and roasted duck with Sehun trailing behind her.

Luhan sat himself infront of Ji Geun, just to get a better view of her. Ji Geun looked at her phone and sighed, there was still no message or call from Jongin.

“Why?” Luhan blurted out, and he really wanted to smack himself after he realized that he, again, couldn’t keep his mouth for himself.

Ji Geun looked up and smiled at him, “Nothing..just..Jongin’s kind of mad at me right now” she sighed.

“Well they all say that i’m a good listener” Luhan said. Ji Geun chuckled and nodded her head, “I think I know that since you and Sehun become good friends”

Just as Ji Geun was about to tell Luhan about her ‘problem’ with Jongin, Victoria and Sehun came with bowls of food with them.

Ji Geun secretly smiled at Luhan as he mouthed ‘tell-me-about-that-later’ to her.

Victoria’s eyes gleamed in glee as she had her first bite on the food. She even fed Ji Geun her special noodle. “Come on, Ji Geun~ Just one bite and this won’t ruin your diet~” Victoria whined.

Ji Geun laughed and nodded her head, “Eonnie, I’m not on my diet” she said before Victoria fed her.

The noodle tasted amazing and Ji Geun smiled in approval at Victoria. “You’re right, this taste like heaven”

Luhan’s heart skipped a beat as he saw Ji Geun smiled in delight at his sunbae.

“Chinese food are amazing, I should learn how to cook these” Ji Geun said. Sehun happily nodded his head and beamed at Ji Geun, “Yes, and you have to send me your food more often! I’m craving for your kimbap, Ji. You’re responsible for that”

Ji Geun laughed and rolled her eyes, “Come to my house and i’ll cook you that”

Victoria’s eyes sparkled as she raised her eyebrows, “After this? I have no schedule for today though!” she beamed. Luhan munched on his noodle as he nodded his head, “Me neither, well, me and Sehuna actually” he smiled.

Sehun beamed at her and gave her the puppy eyes look, and Ji Geun couldn’t just resist that.

“Arasso arasso” she smiled as Sehun and Victoria pumped their fists in the air in glee.

 

--

 

“I’m home” Ji Geun said as she stepped in to her house. Luhan, Sehun and even Victoria were amazed at her huge house and at how many cars that were parked on her basement.

Ji Geun smiled at them and gestured them to make themselves at home.

Victoria happily roamed around the house while Sehun secretly went to Ji Geun’s room to take a nap. And Luhan was trailing Ji Geun to the kitchen.

“Take some rest, I know the shoot was hell-austed” Ji Geun laughed. Luhan nodded his head and raised an eyebrow, “Yet you still want to cook for us? Aren’t you tired too?” he asked.

Ji Geun shook her head and smiled at Luhan, “No. I’ve had worse actually. The shoot was nothing compared to my past schedule”

Luhan nodded his head and sat himself on the counter. He put his chin on his palm and stared at Ji Geun who was preparing for the food.

“So..where were you?” he asked. Ji Geun blinked at him and smiled, “Oh, right.”

And with that, she told him about her problem with Jongin as she cook some food.

“I guess that’s what every man’s dream, Ji Geun. Jongin has all the right to be mad at you, you know” he shrugged. Ji Geun sighed and nodded her head, “I know..it’s just..I can’t decide things this fast and I still need to continue my study”

Luhan smiled at her, “Tell him what you think, I believe Jongin will understand his precious girlfriend”

Ji Geun returned the smile, “Thank you, Lu-“

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” A loud shriek was heard from her room.

Ji Geun and Luhan instantly covered their ears while Victoria ran to the kitchen with unreadable expression. “What? What was that?!” She panicked.

Ji Geun put off her apron and walked to her room with Luhan and Victoria followed behind. She opened her room’s door and the curious look on her face turned into a blank expression.

There was Sehun and topless Kris on each sides of her bed, with both of them covering themself with the blanket.

Luhan stepped into her room and blinked his eyes, “Isn’t that the Gunman?” he asked, titling his head.

Victoria peeked at the room and laughed at the sight as Ji Geun picked Sehun and Kris by their ears.

“WHO TOLD YOU TWO TO COME TO MY ROOM?!” She roared after she brought them outside the room.

Kris pouted and circled his arms around her waist, “Yeobo, I was waiting for you to come to our room but that brat suddenly came out of nowhere and I thought he was you! So I-“

“Enough” Sehun joined in, ears turned red at the thought of Kris, snuggled closer to him, hugging him in his embrace....breath tickling on his nec-Oh just no.

“He nearly me, Ji Geun” Sehun cried as he put off Kris’s arms from Ji Geun’s waist and replaced them with his.

Luhan and Victoria blinked at the sight, while Ji Geun only looked at them with flat expression..until..

“No food for you two”