Chapter 1

Forever In To You.

 

Ji Geun woke up by the feeling of a finger, running from her cheek to her chin. She squinted her eyes and softly groaned.

“Jongin..” she murmured. A chuckle was heard and a smile was seen after she opened her eyes slowly, revealing her boyfriend’s face with the light of the sun’s gliming on his glory face.

“Good morning to you too” Jongin smiled. Ji Geun closed her eyes back and smiled, “Did my mom let you in?” she asked.

Jongin shook his head as he admired the sleepy figure on the bed, looking as beautiful as she always been eventhough she just woke up.

“You gave me the spare keys, remember?” he said. Ji Geun groaned again, and this time she covered herself with the blanket.

“Go away, i’m still mad at you because of that agreement” Ji Geun said under the blanket. Jongin couldn’t help but laugh at the sight. Just a week before, he had made Ji Geun gave him her house spare keys just because she was late at their last date.

He was a little disappointed because he had to wait for 3 hours and missed his practice too. Not that he didn’t know that Ji Geun was busier than him, but Ji Geun was the one who decided the time.

And in return of ‘making up’, Jongin came up with the idea of having the spare keys of her house. So that he would be able to see Ji Geun at her house whenever he wanted.

Insecure much? You have no idea

“So you would rather have me mad at you then?” he teased. Ji Geun abruptly woke up and shook her head. “No no no no no”

Jongin laughed and ‘attacked’ her, causing both fell onto her king-sized bed. Jongin was on top of her, giving her a bone-crushing hug like a bear.

“Jongin..”

“Hmm” he hummed, enjoying every second he had by having her in his arms.

“Jong-in....”

“Hmmm” he hummed again, this time he tightened the hug, only to cause Ji Geun losing her breath even more.

“J-j-jong-in”

Jongin didn’t reply, instead he was smiling to himself. He had missed Ji Geun so bad that he didn’t even realize that now Ji Geun was dying under him.

“J-j-jj-jo-ng-...”

And there was a pause, one moment of silence where Jongin was still smiling-hugging her and Ji Geun- Well, Ji Geun...

“Ji?” Jongin mumbled, but there was no reply.

“Ji Geun?” he called again, but still. There was no reply.

His eyes widened and he instantly pulled away from her. Ji Geun inhaled loudly and almost choked on her breath.

Jongin went out side her room and came back with a glass of water. Ji Geun drank the water and thanked him because of that.

They looked at each other for a moment before bursted into a loud laughter.

“You don’t have the right to laugh! You nearly killed me!” she laughed, shoving his arm lightly. Jongin’s eyes turned into crescent lines as he laughed, “I saved your life right after that!” he exclaimed.

Ji Geun sighed, still smiling at him and laid back on the bed with Jongin followed after. He wrapped his arm securely on her body but this time it didn’t cause any harm to Ji Geun.

Ji Geun snuggled into his chest and inhaled the too familiar scent that she had missed this past week. Jongin lightly kissed the top her head and buried his face on her long brown wavy hair.

“I missed you” they said in chorus. Both of them smiled and snuggled closer to each other.

“I missed you even more” they said again in unison and both of them chuckled because of that.

“Stop copying me” both said again at the same time, only to make them laughed again this time.

“I love you” they said again, and this time both of them looked at each other.

Jongin’s eyes twinkled and his heart was rumming in joy. Ji Geun’s eyes sparkled and her heart beated in the same rhythm as Jongin’s.

Both leaned closer to each other with both eyes landed on other’s lips. Just before they got to kiss each other, the door bursted open, revealing Ji Geun’s mom with an apron on her body.

“Breakfast’s ready!” she beamed. Jongin cursed under himself and so did Ji Geun. Ji Geun’s mom raised an eyebrow and tapped her foot at the sight, “I told you only to wake her, Jongin. And God, it’s still early kids! No kissy kissy until you have your bath, Ji Geun” her mom snapped.

Ji Geun and Jongin groaned at the same time and pulled away from each other and stood up. Both pouted and Ji Geun’s mom kept the same expression on her face. They groaned once again before Ji Geun went to the bath room and Jongin went to the dining room.

After both left, Ji Geun’s mom laughed at the sight and shook her head in amusement, “Kids are forever...Kids” she said.

“I HEARD THAT!” Both Ji Geun and Jongin shouted from different place, making Ji Geun’s mom laughed even more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N) Oh God i miss this couple like hell........ /3 AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER C: