We? A Couple? NO!

Dorm Buddies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoVtXPjDpiI

 

 

 

It was time for our debut.We were getting ready,before going on stage.I just couldn't describe my clothes!They were gorgeous.

JinYoung's were really nice too!Fortunately,we were left alone for a while before going outside.I was really anxious.''Alright,calm down,araso?'' He caressed my cheeks.

I nodded and took a deep breath.''Everything will be ok.I promise you.'' He gave me a sweet peck on my lips,then we both took a deep breath.

Our first song,'Tried To Walk',began playing and we got out.''Annyonghaseyo!I am CL!'' I said smiling and waving at them.''Annyonghaseyo!I am Jung JinYoung!'' He said as well,waving.

''And we are BlockBuster!'' We said in one voice and then began singing,while dancing.We always threw glances at each other.

Everyone was shouting and screaming our names,while singing along.When the song was finished,a huge wave of clapping attacked our ears.

''And now our next song,'Be My Girl'.'' JinYoung said and looked at me,smiling.The song began playing and we were singing.Everytime he would say 'Be My Girl' he would look at me.I knew what he meant and I was smiling.

When we were finished,the presenter came to us and congratulated us.''Great debut stage,to both of you!Alright now,it is time for the questions i think.'' We sat on the chairs they had given us and opened our ears.

''First of all,most of these people kept asking if you are a couple.They way you sang and danced was like you were a real couple!'' He said,making both of us gulp.

''U-Us a couple?No way!We're more like friends,I mean we were acting for the song and these stuff!'' I answered smiling and looked at JinYoung.He nodded.

''So do you have a boyfriend CL?And you JinYoung,a girlfriend?'' JinYoung was first to answered.''Ani,I don't have one,but I must say that I might have someone in my mind.'' He said and they all began screaming.''What about you?'' He turned at me.

''I will say the exact thing!'' They screamed for once again.''Alright,so what are your ideal types?You first CL.'' I began thinking.

''Well,I want a sweet and cute boy...Somebody who will care for me and love me...And somebody who would be a little jelly~'' I answered smiling.''You?'' He asked JinYoung.

''My ideal type would be a girl who wouldn't be afraid to show what she wanted and only had eyes for me.'' He answered smiling,then threw a glance at me.

''Alright!You heard that everyone?Get ready girls and boys!'' We both chuckled.''We also saw your album photography and I must say,you two really suit each other!'' We gulped again.''Unfortunately,we could never be a couple though.'' JinYoung said.

''Unfortunately?'' The presenter said,busting him and making me chuckle.''I meant that--'' He didn't know what to say to cover it and he was just laughing.

''I am just teasing you,JinYoung!Alright,I think we are finished...You made a great performance and congratulations for once again!Please applause for BlockBuster,JinYoung and CL!'' He said and everyone began clapping.

 

 

After that we returned at our dorm.''I am so exhausted~'' I said and took my clothes off,and layed on my bed with my underwear.''Yah,wear this you'll catch a cold,pabo...'' He said and gave me a shirt of his.I wore it and layed down again,hugging my pillow.

''Goodnight to you too.'' He said with a pretty pissed voice.I half stood up and pulled him closer to me,giving him a peck.''Goodnight...'' We both layed on our beds.

''Oh,and...I will be your girl...'' I said,secretly chuckling.He kind of froze but chuckled.''I'm glad.'' He answered and then me fell asleep.