Just WAEYO?

Dorm Buddies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iU2JTVG90g

 

 

We haven't talked the whole day.We would just contact with our eyes every minute,just to know that the other's still alive.

The next day,I got a call from our manager.''Yoboseyo?''

''Yes?Oh,thank god you answered!Please take JinYoung and hurry to the photography studio!Today's your album photography!'' She hang up.

''....'' I gulped and went to him.''I-It was our manager and she said we have to go to the photography studio...'' I informed him and he nodded.

We both got ready and rushed to the studio.''Alright,alright!Go get dressed and I'll be waiting here!'' She pushed us to the make-up rooms.

When I saw my clothes,I was about to get a heartattack.''W-What's that?'' I asked looking at them.''Your clothes!'' A cute girl answered smiling.''W-W-Wait,wasn't the concept...cute?'' I asked confused.''Oh,you don't know?It changed!'' She went out.

I gulped and wore them.

When I got out,I saw JinYoung wearing ripped skinny jeans without a DAMN blouse and that made me freeze!The manager pushed me to him and then the photographer began talking to us.''Okay,the concept has changed.It now is a 'y' concept and you will do y poses.Got that?'' My eyes widened.

''y poses?!'' We said in one voice.The manager nodded.

''Now begin!'' She shouted and clapped her hands.The first pose the photographer told us to do was my one hand around his shoulder and my other grabbing his face.His one hand was around my waist,holding me and his other was holding my thigh.

I felt so uncomfortable!We could hardly make the poses and we began arguing again,as always.''Yah,SHH!'' The manager shouted.''You two keep fighting like that and I tell you that if you don't cut this out,you will both be kicked out of here!'' Our eyes widened.

We didn't speak at all.We tried to cooperate and finish the photography.When we got back to our dorm,we began fighting as always again.

''It's your fault we'll get kicked out of here!'' He said,putting the blame on me.''What?Why is it my fault?!You are the one who starts the fights!'' I shouted.

''You're the worst person I have EVER met!'' He shouted back.''Yah!Do I have to have you as my roommate?!'' I shouted frustrated.

''It's not like I asked for it!'' He shouted back.''You're just an idiot!'' I shouted again,making him angry.Too angry.

''You think you're better?!'' He grabbed my wrists,making me feel something I have never felt before.A small burning in my heart.An unknown feeling.A new wave,hitting my heart's walls,trying to break them.

''I HATE YOU!'' I shouted.''SHUT UP!'' He shouted back.''NO!''

''SHUT UP!'' He repeated and pressed his lips against mine,shocking me.At first,I was surprised as hell,but I closed my eyes and enjoyed his sweet and warm kiss.

He touched my hips with his hands,bringing me closer.I wrapped mine around his neck.*Why?Why are you kissing me?Stop it!* 

I begged him from inside my head,still not wanting to stop kissing him.He stopped kissing me and looked right into my eyes.

''Why?'' I asked.''Because I hate you!'' He whispered and kissed me for once again.He brought his hands under my ,raising me on his arms.

He got me to his bed and threw me on it,still kissing me.He was on top of me.''I hate you like noone else in this world...'' He whispered for one last time and kissed me again.