You're My Roommate?!

Dorm Buddies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViCi5MgDpF0

 

 

It's been about 2 weeks since I got my approval from WM entertainment to be a trainee and today,I would move to the WM building.

They had told me that I would live with one roommate,who I would work with as well sometimes.I couldn't wait to meet my roommate,hoping to be a girl like me.

But,what I saw,dissappointed me...

''CL,this is your roommate,Jung JinYoung.JinYoung,that's CL,your roommate.'' My manager introduced me to my roommate,who was a damn boy...

They showed us our room and we both got in,letting our suitcases down.There was one double,up-down bed,next to the door.

Opposite the bed,was a desk with a pc on it and a telephone next to the pc.There was a cosy kitchen and a nice big bathroom.

There was also one medium-sized room with 2 couches,a small table with 4 chairs and a TV,probably the living room.

''I take the upper.'' I said,not getting a 'no' for an answer.''I always get the upper.'' He answered.''Well,you'll take the lower now.'' I smirked.

''That's unfair!'' He complained.''What kind of man are you!?'' I almost shouted.''A girl is asking for the upper bed and you're complaining like a child!?'' I added.

''So what,should I shut up?!'' He shouted back.''You should agree with that and take the lower one!'' I answered.''Forget it!'' He almost threw his backpack on the lower bed.''Take the damn upper one!'' He added.

I placed my backpack on the upper bed and opened my suitcase.There was only one,big wardrobe.''We'll have to share.'' He suddenly said and got a tape out of his bag.

He 'divided' the wardrobe in two parts.''This is yours and this is mine.'' He said and we began putting our clothes in it.We had to share the underwear drawer as well,which made me gulp as he would see my underwear.

When we were finished,we both took our sheets out of our bags and began strewing our beds.My sheets were light blue and had pikatchu on them and JinYoung's had a 'One Piece' scene.About two hours later,when we were finished cleaning our dorm,we both decided to take a bath.

''I'll go take a bath.'' We both said in one voice.We glared at each other.''I'll go first!'' We said in one voice again.''Aniyo!'' We said again in one voice.''Don't start the ladies stuff again!'' He said,pointing at me.

I hit his hand and answered with a pissed tone.''I will!You should be ashamed not letting a lady go bath first!'' I said.''Like I'd ever do that to you!'' He answered.

''You know what?Maybe you should go bath first...'' He nodded and proceeded going in the bath.''YOU STINK!'' I shouted and chuckled.

''I WHAT?!'' He shouted from inside the toilet.''MAYBE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HADN'T TAKEN A BATH SINCE HER BAPTISM!'' My jaw dropped.''YOU'RE A DAMN IDIOT!'' I shouted.

''YOU'RE A DAMN REBEL!'' He shouted back.''I'LL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!'' I kicked the door.''I'LL DROWN YOU WHILE YOU BATH!'' He threatened me.

''YOU BETTER TRY TO!'' We said in one voice.''IDIOT!'' We said again in one voice.*This is going to be SO damn bad!* I thought while choosing my underwear for the bath.

When he finally was finished bathing,I went in the toilet and it was a tottal MESS! ''Yah!'' I shouted.''DON'T YOU CLEAN THE BATHROOM IN YOUR HOME?!''

''I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT WANT TO REMEMBED YOUR LIFE!'' He shouted.''SHUT UP!YOU KNOW NOTHING OF MY LIFE!'' I shouted pissed.

''NEITHER DO YOU!'' He shouted back.We didn't speak after that.I took a bath then cleaned the bathroom.I wore my really short shorts and a loose t-shirt for pjs.When I got out of the bathroom,JinYoung's eyes widened when he saw my legs and he turned his gaze away.''Pabo.'' I whispered to myself.

I got on my bed and began texting with my best friend,CNU,when suddenly JinYoung's voice surprised me.''Look...'' He said,making me wonder.''I'm sorry for earlier,ok?'' He seemed hesitating asking 'sorry'.

''I'm sorry too.'' I answered,freezing him.''Ok?'' I added and then fell asleep.''Goodnight.'' I said.''Goodnight.'' He answered and fell asleep as well.

Just because I said 'I'm sorry',didn't mean AT ALL that I didn't hate him.He really pissed me off that day and he would piss me even more the next days...

AYA!