Our First Work

Dorm Buddies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ULhmadHkg

 

 

''ANIYO!'' I shouted as usual.''THIS IS WRONG!'' I erased the lyrics he wrote.''WAE?'' He shouted back,throwing down the pencil.

''It shouldn't say,'I can't give it to you'! The lyrics should be 'I can't get it out of my pocket,It's not that expensive so that I can give it to you'!'' I tried to explain.

''And why's that?!'' He complained.''BECAUSE!'' I shouted.''Write the correct lyrics now!'' I almost ordered him.

''You write them!'' He said,hitting the floor.''No you write them!'' I hit the floor as well.''YOU REBEL!'' He shouted.''YOU IDIOT!'' I shouted back.

''I HATE YOU!'' We shouted in one voice and then turned our backs to each other,with our arms crossed.

''You brat!'' I murmured under my breath.We weren't talking for over 5 minutes,so I turned around a bit,to see what he was doing.When I turned,I saw him in the exact position I was,turned around and glancing.

As we caught each other glancing,we turned around again,blushing.

''I'M SORRY!'' We shouted in one voice.''YOU SHOULD BE!'' We said again together.''Let's just...continue writing the lyrics...'' He suggested and I nodded.

''We better...'' I said and we continued.A few hours later,we were finished with the lyrics.''Let's practise.'' I suggested.''Nae.'' He said.

(Blue:JinYoung Pink:You Orange:Both)

I can’t take it out of my pocket

It’s not that expensive so I can’t give it to you

If only it was a bit better
I should’ve saved up more so I could buy a better one

But because it seems like it’ll be too late if it’s not now
I firmly shut my eyes, mustered up courage and took it out
My hesitating heart, my hidden gift

uh uh uh ah – more than this ring
uh uh uh ah – the love inside of you
Is much more valuable and dazzling

Why do you keep crying – people are staring
People might think I’m a bad guy
Lift up your head, listen to what I’m saying
When it’s good, when you’re happy, you shouldn’t cry
Smile like me, everyone is looking

You pull my arm as you say
“Where did you get the money to buy this?”
What’s the big deal that you’re getting so worked up?

uh uh uh ah – I’m more thankful
uh uh uh ah – for you always being by my side
I always feel secure like this

Why do you keep crying – people are staring
People might think I’m a bad guy
Lift up your head, listen to what I’m saying
When it’s good, when you’re happy, you shouldn’t cry
Smile like me, everyone is looking

More than what I have already done for you
There’s still so much more that I haven’t
Will you trust me? I’ll make you happy

Why do you keep crying – people are staring
People might think I’m a bad guy
Lift up your head, listen to what I’m saying
When it’s good, when you’re happy, you shouldn’t cry
Smile like me, everyone is looking

 

''Good job...'' He said while looking at random directions.''You too...'' I answered in a low voice.''We better sleep now...Tommorow's gonna be a big day for both of us...'' I suggested and we closed our notebook.

We both laid down on our beds and fell asleep.

The next day,I was the first to wake up,so I had to wake JinYoung up before our rehearsals.I got ready,then began trying to wake him up.

''JinYoung!'' I shook him.''JinYoung,wake up!'' I kept repeating but he wasn't waking up.''Get up you brat!'' I said.

''I'm up,you fool!'' He said with his eyes still shut.''Then why do you let me suffer trying to wake you damn up?'' I asked,hitting his arm.

''To piss you off!'' He answered and got up.''Just get dressed!We're gonna be late.'' I ordered him.''Damn you...'' He said under his breath.

When we both were ready,we rushed to the studio.''Ok,you're on time.Good job.'' Our manager said clapping.

''Get in.It's time for recording.'' She said and we got in the recording room.We wore our headphones and the music began playing.

We were singing,while glaring at each other.

Our manager was nodding us to stop glaring and focus on the recording,but we just wouldn't stop fighting with our gazes.

A few hours later,we were finished.The manager said that we should go shopping,to turn into real idols.''TOGETHER?'' We shouted in one voice.

''Nae.You must learn how to work together,even if it is for shopping.Now go.I'll pay for everything later.'' She said and we left.

Of course,we were arguing of which shop we would enter first.''We'll go to buy clothes for me first!'' I said,with an angry look.

''No!We'll go for me and then for you!'' He answered,holding his head against mine,making my heart beat faster.

''You go alone!'' I said and got in a shop.He clenched his fists and left.As I was trying clothes on,I was thinking of him.*Why do you keep being in my damn mind?!* I said to myself.

*Get out!!!* I almost hit my forehead.

I tried a nice,short dress on with a pair of short,high-heeled boots.As I was watching myself in the mirror,suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

''You look really nice...'' I saw JinYoung standing a little further away from me,without any bags in his hands.

''Why are you here?'' I asked confused.''Y-You should buy things first...'' He turned his gaze away,becoming red.''Well...Thanks,I guess...'' I said,becoming red as well.

''You should buy that.It looks really nice on you...'' He suggested,clearing his throat.''I don't know...I might...'' I answered.

In the end,I bought the dress,the high-heels,two more pairs of high-heels and red X-Force shoes,two pairs of skinny jeans,sweaters and some sleeveless blouses.

When we were finished buying things for me,we went to shops for men.JinYoung bought a few V-neck T-shirts in many colors,some skinny jeans,sweaters and two pairs of sport shoes.

When we were about to leave,I got a call from our manager.''Yoboseyo?'' I asked.''CL,don't leave.You both go to the hairsaloon now,I have arranged something for you.'' I was confused.

''Now?'' I asked.''Nae.'' She hang up..''What happened?'' JinYoung asked confused.''She said we should go to the hair saloon...'' I said.

''Let's go then...'' He suggested.''Lets...'' I answered and we began walking to the hairsaloon.''Hello!!!'' A girl approached us.''You must be CL and JinYoung!'' We nodded smiling.

''Great!I have two special packets for you!!!'' She said and two girls appeared.''These girls will take care of you~'' 

The one girl grabbed JinYoung and dragged him to a chair and the other took me to another chair away from JinYoung.

About an hour later,we were finished and when I saw my hair,my jaw dropped.''Cool!'' I said.It was until my chest,blond-orange and the tips were dark blue.

I went to check out JinYoung and when I saw him,I froze.His hair was red.It suited him so much!He was much hotter...(^.^)

''It's so cool!!!'' I ran to him and began examinating his hair.''Yours cool too!'' He was examinating mine.

''So shall we return,now?'' He suggested.''Let's,I'm exhausted...'' I huffed and we began walking back to our dorm.

Today,we might have argued again a little,but I think we came closer...