Do You Think This Is A Mothering Game?

Dorm Buddies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwlKalNwGdk

 

 

He stopped kissing me and turned his gaze away,still on top of me.I looked at him,confused.''No,we can't.I mustn't...'' He mumbled.I raised my eyebrows.

''Do you think that THIS is a mother ing game?'' I asked,with my left eyebrow raised.''It's against the rules...'' He cleared his throat.I tried to convince him to get his head away from the rules.''What if there were not rules?'' I asked and half stood up.

I was right in front of him and our faces were inches away.I proceeded removing my t-shirt,revealing my bra.He gulped and tried to look away.

''What if we could do whatever we wanted?'' I took his hands and placed them on my hips and my left was around his neck and the other on his abs.

I strenched myself,and went closer to him.''What would you do then?'' I lowered his hands,almost on my .He began sweating and breathing heavily.

''Ani,I can't he stood up.'' I punched the bed and began swearing under my breath,while making angry expressions.''I'm gonna kill you!'' I said under my breath.

I stood up and took my shorts off,making him freeze when he turned around.I raised my left eyebrow and looked at him.''I-I mustn't!'' He almost shouted,looking away.

I huffed and pulled my hair,then made a decision.''You're not getting away tonight!'' I mumbled and ed my bra,but didn't remove it completely.

I went behind him and turned him around.He completely froze and began staring at me,from head to toes.''Will you help me?'' I said pointing at my bra.

He huffed and hit his head.''I can do this no more!'' He grabbed me and threw me on his bed,kissing me.*FINALLY!* I said inside my head.

 

~THE NEXT DAY

 

I woke up in JinYoung's arms and we were both .I took his shirt from the floor and wore it,alongside with my bottom underwear.

I gathered my hair in a bun and bit my lips,as I was gazing at him.I got on top of him and brought my face closer to his.''Oppa~'' I said and bit his nose.

''Oppa!'' I lightly hit his chest and swang him around,but he wouldn't wake up.''Aish...'' I huffed.I lightly grabbed his face and gave him a sweet peck on his cotton-candy lips.

I lowered the blanket and revealed his abs.His body was SO hot.I scratched him a little with my nails and gave him big red marks.

''Jung JinYoung wake up or I'll--'' He cut my speech,with his eyes still shut.''Or?'' He asked with his cute sleepy voice.''I will say that you me!'' I threatened him.

He slightly opened his eyes and looked at me,still being on top of him.''Will you?'' He said and went back to sleep.''You'll see...'' I stood up and opened the door.

''JUNG JINYOU--'' He suddenly shut my mouth with his hand and dragged me in.''Are you insane?'' He asked trying to catch his breath.

''I told you!'' I stuck my tongue out at him.''I'm up,now what?'' He asked huffing.I proceeded giving him a sweet kiss,making him return it.

He slightly pulled the shirt up and caressed my body.''You know today is our debut day,right?'' I said,being held in his arms.

''Yeah...I hope they like us.'' He huffed.''I know they will.'' I rubbed myself on him.''CL,nobody must know about what happened last night and generally about us!'' I looked at him.''Wae?'' I asked confused.

''The rules!It's against the rules for idols under the same company to have relationships,especially ual!'' He explained and I huffed.''Then we'll be the first~'' I winked at him,making him chuckle.''Still,we mustn't say a single word about all this.'' He tapped my nose.

''Arasoooo~'' I said.''Come here now.'' He grabbed me and began swinging me around,in the air,making me dizzy.

Who knew that our relationship would change so quickly just and only because of a...night!Not a night as all the others,though.That night was special.

Our bodies were connected to each other.We had something that connected us,like we should be together forever.Like we were meant to do something like this.

I could feel the difference.It was the first time it felt like this.It was such a pleasant and nice feeling,I hoped he had felt it too.

I wanted him to be completely mine forever after that night.Completely and only mine.My Jung JinYoung.