Dat Cockroach

Dorm Buddies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENPy9gPBLOA

 

 

We returned to our dorm and took a bath.This time we didn't argue,since he let me bath first.When I got out,he gulped since I was wearing the pjs I was wearing the first time.

''You haven't lived with a girl before,huh?'' I asked while sitting on the desk's chair.

''Aniyo...'' He answered,turning his gaze away.''Have you ever lived with boys before?'' He asked.''With my best friend for some days,because I had ran away from my house...'' I explained.''Ran away?'' He asked.

''Nae...We...kind of had some problems and my parents...bursted on me sometimes.I couldn't take it anymore so CNU took me at his place...'' I said huffing.I was trying to hold my tears.

''Y-You don't have to talk about it if you don't feel like it...'' He said,gulping.''Ani,it's ok...'' I tried to smile.''I-It seems like we have some commons...'' He smiled.

''What do you mean?'' I asked confused.''My...father used to hit me and my mother...'' My eyes widened.''S-Seriously?'' I asked.

''Yeah...Anyway,I'll go bath now.'' He smiled and got in the bathroom.''Seems like...you're not such and idiot after all...'' I said to myself.

''Seems like you're not such a rebel after all...'' He whispered to himself while smiling.When he was finished,we cleaned the bathroom together and then went to sleep.

As I was chatting with CNU,as usual,I suddenly saw something on my bed.I screamed,making JinYoung jump from his bed and stand up to see what happened.

''JinYoung!'' I jumped on his arms from the bed.He almost fell down but he managed to stay still,holding me.''W-What happened?'' He asked confused.

I pointed at my bed.''What's that?'' He went next to my bed for a closer look.Suddenly he began laughing.''W-Why are you laughing?!'' I asked with tears in my eyes.

''You're afraid of a small cockroach?'' He asked laughing.''Nae!'' I said.''Calm down...'' He let me down and grabbed his shoe.He hit the cockroach and killed it.

''See?It won't hurt you now.'' He said and laid back on his bed.I didn't want to sleep on my bed,since I thought there might be more there.

''J-JinYoung...'' I said gulping.''What is it?'' He asked.''I-I am afraid to sleep up there...'' I pointed at my bed.''Aish...Come here.'' He gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me on his bed.

''You can sleep with me,araso?But don't move too much.'' He said and fell asleep.''G-Gomawo...'' I said bitting my lips.I was trying to sleep but in vain,so I turned around and got in JinYoung's arms.I immediatly fell asleep,feeling safe.

When I woke up,I was still in his arms.He was holding me tightly and I was holding his shirt.The most awkward thing was the our legs were 'tangled' and I was wearing my shorts so,he could feel my leg's skin.

I immediatly stood up and I could feel my heartbeat becoming more and more faster.I gathered my hair in a bun and went to the bathroom to get washed.

When I got out,I saw JinYoung changing,which made me blush so hard,so I immediatly closed the door pretending I wasn't over yet.

(Couldn't find whole gif T^T)

About 2 minutes later,I got out and fortunately he was dressed.Now I knew how he felt when he saw my bare legs.

''J-JinYoung...'' I said.''Hm?'' He turned and looked at me.''Gomawo,for last night...'' I thanked him.''Don't mention it.'' He smiled.

''Um...C-Cool...'' I touched my cheeks,feeling my high temperature.''Ayaa...'' I murmured under my breath.

*Why do things feel so weird now when you're around?Why did I feel so weird when you were shirtless?* I gulped asking myself tons of questions without getting any answer.