We need to talk

Shattered

[ HYOMIN ]

 

 

I wake up from my sleep and the first thing that I see is a shirtless Jonghyun beside me, still sleeping. I grab a pillow and hit his stomach roughly.

"Owww! What the hell? You want another pillow fight in the morning?" He says with his eyes half opened.

"How the hell did we got to this?!! I have a boyfriend!! That I love so so much than you!! And why the hell I have with you instead of him?? Did you get me drunk last night?!" I look down at my body and find myself only wearing a bra and a that I chose if I have with Yonghwa on our annivessary. But it turned out to be the guy beside me instead.

"Well.. I'm sure you're not drunk last night.. You're the one who enjoyed it." He says calmly, which is so freakin annoying.

"I am drunk!! Hyomin, you absolutely drunk last night!"

"Sweetie, you're not drunk..So please stop being in such denial and admit that you've already fallen for me" He smiles and grabs my waist.

"Oh what the hell?! Don't sweetie me Lee Jonghyun! As if I've fallen for you! This feeling inside my body right now are not even close to the feelings I have for Yonghwa. The only feelings I have for you is - is - ERH! " I pushes his arms away and stand up from the bed and grab my clothes that are on the floor.

"Where you going? Oh come on! Don't make me suffer like this.. I need you!" He give his killer smile.

" Listen you nasty playboy, last night is a one night mistake! That will never happened again, ever!

"If your boyfriend have with someone else, then why can't you sleep with someone else?"

"I can't especially with you! Or not I will be just the same jerk as he is! So please erase all the memories about last night and act that that never happened!!"

"I can't.. Because last night is too hot to forget.. I just can't forget the way you purred into my ears over..and over again.."

"Have you have no sense of decency? Egh! Whatever! Erase that as well! The only thing I know right now is last night never happened. So.. don't be thinking to tell anyone false lies! So will you excuse me,I'm going to borrow your bathroom, and don't peek!"

He just smile and I slam the door of his bathroom. I really regret  with what I've just done last night. I know that I'm the one who allowed him to wreck my body. And I really can't forgive myself for that. I look at my reflection at the mirror. All I see is the pass Hyomin, who like to get wasted and end up with different guys every morning. I wanted to change since I already love someone for real. 

I wash my face and I hear Jonghyun are getting ready for school behind this door. ! It's Monday! I look at my watch and it says it's already nine-thirty. We're late. But since we are a first class student, which is any student that came from a rich family, we will forgiven for the mistake. We can arrived late and not getting yelled or received detention. I grab a towel that is on a rack and head to the shower. Now, I really need to scrub every part of my body roughly until all the traces that Jonghyun left will be gone. Not even a single one left.

 

-

-

-

 

The school bell rings and everyone march out of the class. I flounder across the hall, trying to avoid my boyfriend and Jonghyun at any cost. I'm not ready yet to face Yonghwa, since we fought yesterday and I, stupid freaking me, straight away have with my best friend that night too. I head to my locker and almost bump into Yonghwa, which is talking to Jiyeon and asking her where am I. I quickly grab a guy with an Ed Hardy t-shirt and hide behind him. The guy is a little bit confused but he just go with it. I peek at them from behind the guy's back.

I can see the sadness in Yonghwa's eyes and it makes my heart clench. It pains me to see him like that, even more that I did that terrible thing to him. Jiyeon just pat his shoulder while saying something that will comfort him. He just smile and thank her and left.

I pat the Ed Hardy guy's head while signing him the face 'good job!'. He shrugs ."Anything for a hot gal like ya!" He winks.

I quickly left that place and headed somewhere else. I don't want to see Jiyeon too. How am I gonna explain the situation I am in to her? My boyfriend cheated on me with a and I cheated on him back with my bestfriend. Ergh! This is all Jonghyun's fault.

I take out my phone from my handbag and call all The Royalettes. They are three people in The Royalettes. They are like my minions and I am the leader. They will always follow my orders. The three girls are rich and pretty but I used to bullied all of them. Wait. I still bully them but the only difference is I make a group for them and I treated them better. I give them fame and beauty. The whole school know The Royalettes and adore them. And with the power of money, They manage to make themselves look like angels. And many girls wanted to be the part of The Royalettes. But it's hard. They must have my attention first.

All of them pick up the phone at the same time. 

"Angel speaking!"

"Pearl speaking!"

"Blossom speaking!"

"Royalletes! Urgent matter! I'm about to faint from all the pressure I have right now!" I scream at the phone.

"OMG! What's wrong? Are you okay Hyomin?" Angel ask.

"! Of course she's not! Are you deaf?" Pearl say, ily. That's why I love her.

"Like seriously guys! Stop it! Like oh my god.. you guys are sooo annoying!" Blossom say.

"es of Royalettes! Hear me out! I want you guys to contact me If you see Jonghyun and Yonghwa! I want the two of them out of my sight! If I see them lingering at my sight! You guys will get fired from the Royalettes! Understand?"

"oooo~ Mission! I like it! But why do you want them out of your sight? They're like seriously the hottest guy in the school! And Yonghwa is your boyfriend and Jonghyun is your bestfriend!" Blossom ask, suspicious.

"You little ants don't have the right to hear any of my matters! All you need to do is do what I order! Now chop chop! Go you annoying es!"

"Erh! Fine!" They're all say at the same time.

"Remember that your levels are a million times below me! toodles!" I hang up the phone.

I ambled down to the hallway and got my first message from Pearl.

' Jonghyun sighted! He just got out of the men's bathroom ' 

And I realised the men's is just infront of me and I really could see his face clearly. I turned around and walk stiffly towards the cafeteria. Then, I receive another message and it was from Angel.

' Yonghwa sighted! Sitting at your table in the Cafeteria! '

I was like 'whaaatt?' and I just can't take it and walk pass by the cafeteria.  Hoping that he will not see me. But, I'm just unlucky.

"Hyomin!"

I turned around and it was Jiyeon. I completely forget about her!

"Hey Jiyeon! I'm sorry but I'm bus-"

"Stop right there! Yonghwa is trying to find you everywhere! Why are you ignoring him? Did you guys fight?"

"Sorry! It's none of your business!"

"It is my business! Your business is my business!" She snatch my phone from my hand and look at my call log. I have like forty missed calls from Yonghwa and two from Jonghyun. 

I snatch my phone back. "! Move!" I said.

"No way! Not until you explain to me!"

"I have nothing to explain to you! So stop butting in!"

"I'm your bestfriend Hyomin! Come on! I promise whatever you did, I will not be judgemental!"

" You're so persistent! It makes me want to puke!"

"Tell me.."

"Fine.. I'll tell ya! And then you can just get out of my sight! Promise?"

"Whatever! promise.."

I tell her the whole story, from top to bottom! At first, I just wanna tell her the part Yonghwa cheat on me only. But she is a really great listener, her face is all concern about me and It makes me want to tell her more. After a few minutes, I end up the story with a sigh. She's just stare at me, dumbfounded.

"I never thought.. It will be this serious.." She finally speak.

"Well yeah! Now keep your promisse! Go!" 

"Hell no! Oh my god! This is so interesting! this is why you have to tell me! Don't worry! I will always be by your side! I will help you!"

"I don't need your help! I have The Royalettes!"

"Seriously? You choose them over me?" 

"It's just.. I don't want you to get involved! You by my side is already enough for me.. I can handle this on my own.. Trust me.. " I smile to her.

"Well If you put it that way.. Fine.. I trust you! You got all my support!" She smiles back.

We hug and she rub my back while whisper 'goodluck'. She's really my bestfriend. 

"Now go.. find your soulmate or whatever! i will be fine.." I hold both of her hands.

"Alright! Wish me luck!" She give me one last smile and left. The bell rings, and I head to class.

 

-

-

-

 

After school is still the same, I still can't face Yonghwa. Eventhough, in class I tried so hard to practise what to say to him in my mind. But I still can't. I wasn't ready yet.

Another text come from Blossom.

' Spotted. Jonghyun is waiting for you at your locker! '

Seriously? What does he want from me? I turn right, trying to avoid my locker. I stride to the school entrance, hoping that I can make it out of the school on time. Another text come from Angel.

' Spotted. Right infront of you..'

My heart stops. I shifted my eyes infront of me. 

 

And it is Yonghwa.

 

"We need to talk" He hold my hand and pull me to the garden. It's not because it's romantic, it's just the nearest place.

"What do you want?" I ask him and push his hands away.

"I want to explain... everything.. so we can get back together.." He says.

I just stare at him. Waiting for him to start his explanation.

"I did that with Alex before we started dating.. She's my ex-girlfriend when I was in Michigan. She's a little bit crazy, that's why I broke up with her. It's a huge turn off to me. After we broke up, we were a little bit like missing each other. And we did it again. I thought we can be together again. But things aren't going well for us. So I gave up on her and went back home. And I met you... we started dating and all! And then, I got a text from her says she's here in Korea. And she wants to get back together again. That's why she wanted to ruin our relationship. I hope you understand.."

I just gaze at the tree behind him. Guilt are spreading in my body like poison. I don't want to see his eyes which is so innocent and all. After I heard the explanation, I just realised that I am the bad guy here. He didn't cheat on me, instead i was the one who cheated.

"Hyomin.. please..  Before we started dating , you too done it with someone else right?"

I didn't answer. I done it like countless time before. How could I get mad at him? I just nod.

"So? What seems the problem?"

"There's no problem.. I forgive you.."

"Really? I knew you will understand! " A sigh of relief escape his mouth. He hug me as hard as he could. And I hug him back.

"Yonghwa.. I'm sorry.." I say, almost tear up.

"For what?" He my hair gently.

"Everything..." I can't hold it anymore. The tears fall out.

"It's alright... I understand.." He smile. His smile are so warm, it pains me more. You don't know what I'm talking about Yonghwa.. It's not alright..

His phone rings and he gently let go of the hug. He picks it up and talk to the person and hang up.

"Hyomin.. I'm really sorry! i really really want to be with you right now, but my mother needs me.."

"It's okay.. Go.." I smile.

"Thanks" 

 

 

 

 

 

He kiss my lips and left, living me all alone in the garden, stare at his back, and holding up my tears.. alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Be Continued.

I'm really really sorry for not updating for so long! I'm really really sorry! Punch me if you want! I feel really guilty!

But I tried my best to make it up to you by this chapter! I hope you enjoy it!

It will get better and better! So please be patient! 

I love my subscribers so so much! <3

Subscibe! Comment! Upvote!

xoxo