A feeling called love

Shattered

 


"KRINNGGG!"

"Alright, class dismissed. Time for a recess. You may go out now." The teacher said.

Everyone walked out of the class, including me. I trudge to the usual spot in the cafe where the rich and the popular sits. And that's the spot I usually hang out with Jonghyun. He is in a different class so our time together is limited.

"Hyomin!" A familiar voice called me. I turned back to see the person and it was Jiyeon, my best friend since elementary school. She comes from a rich family, but not as rich as Jonghyun and my family. She's smarter than me in academia, but I am a far way smarter than her in boys.

"Hello, Jiyeon. What are you planning to do this weekend?" I smiled.

"Hmm? I don't know, maybe sleeping? Why? You want to go shopping with me?" She asked, jumping up and down.

"No freaking way. My schedule is so tight with my boyfriends. There's no time for you"

"You're such a b." She mumbled.

" I heard that. Find a boyfriend Jiyeon. If you can't find one, I can find one for you. "

"What? I'm not a player like you! I can wait for my soulmate to come to me~ I will only date with the person I love." Jiyeon said with sparkles in her eyes.

"Lol, when will you find that soulmate? When you're forty years old?"

"Fine! In fact, I will find my soulmate right now. So will you excuse me?" She pushed me away and ran down the hallway. I stared at her back until it's gone from sight and sat on a chair nearby me.

"Wow." A sudden voice spoke behind me. It was Jonghyun and he was watching our conversation the whole time. There's four barbie girls clinging on to him, two blondes on the left, two brunettes on the right.

But he told them to go away and he quickly sat beside me. He put his hand around my shoulders, making my hair a mess.

"Where's the prize?" He asked, with his face so close to mine.

"Here" I hand him my phone which is full of my 'girl' friends' numbers.

"Perfect. That's why you're so special to me, babe." He kissed my cheek.

"It's no problem. Oh wait, I forgot I supposed to meet with my boyfriend on the field."

"Seriously, just forget about him. Hang out with me, Hyomin. Friends first, right?"

"Not in my world, Goodbye, Jonghyun! Have fun with the girls." I winked at him and he just smirked.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I jogged to the field, trying to find my boyfriend. And then I spotted him, still playing football. He's the captain of the football team. Sporty, indeed.

I sat on a bench and watched him play. He's the best boyfriend I've ever had. That's why I don't want to lose him. He is perfect, good looking, sporty, smart and rich. He is the man that every girl are chasing for. But well, he confessed to me. Haha, I'm so lucky.

"HEEEEYYY! WAATTCCHH OOUUTTT!!" A guy shouting to me.

"Huh?" I looked up and there's a potted flower falling above me.

I can't move and all I can do was close my eyes and waited for it to hit me.

 

 

"CRAAASSHHHH!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait a minute.

 

 

 

 

Why didn't I get hurt?

 

I opened my eyes and found myself in someone's arms. I glanced at his face and he's so good -looking, but I never see him before. His forehead is bleeding, they're cuts on his arms and I'm sure he's in pain. But despite  that, he still smiles seeing that I'm okay. And that's the first time I feel something new. I've never felt that feeling before.

 

A feeling that is so confusing, but amazing at the same time.

 

 

A feeling I think people called love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

With love~ crazy_person

Subscribe okay? *wink wink*