Can yuh believe it?!

Shattered

"I've already dated Yonghwa for a week and it was a blast! He's so freakin romantic and cute! I love him so so so much! Hey! Do you hear what I say?" I smacked Jonghyun's shoulder. Lately, I don't spend any time with Jonghyun, I only see him in recess. And as usual, he spent his free time with all the es that he paid.. maybe.

"Yeah.. yeah... I'm listening.... so, since you love him so much... how about your other boyfriends?" He asked me while playing candy crush in his Iphone, his new addiction.

"Of course I've already break up with all of them! And I'm not a freaking player anymore like you! I've already find a guy that I will love forever! And I will take my relationship with him as a very serious one!! " I said, proudly.

Then, my Iphone rang with my favourite song, Feelings by CNBlue ,it was my lovely boyfriend, Yonghwa. I picked up my phone and wondering what does he want.

"Hey Hyomin! Erm.. Are you free tonight? I want to celebrate our first week together!"

"Yes! I'm free! And I would love to! Location?"

"Central park!"

"Central park?" Ergh.. I hate that place.... I want it to be grand! But.. Oh well..

"YUP! I will wait for you there at 8!"

"Yeah! Sure!"

"Love you sweetie"

"Love you too!"

I hanged up first and faced Jonghyun with my proud face. "He invited me to a date to celebrate our first week together! Aww~ Isn't he cute?" 

"At the central park? Geesh! He must be poor that he can't even afford to pay more money to celebrate your first week together!"

"No~ He's just.. erm.. he must have something on his mind.."

"Hmm.. seeing you happy like this when you're in love makes me want to be in love..I'm jealous.."

"really??" I asked, suprised.

"No! It's a joke! But seriously.. That guy.. is not worth it! He's so cheap!"

"What did you just say??!! Don't bad mouth my boyfriend you bastard!"

"Didn't you hate the park? Why suddenly you agree to go with him you beautiful hypocrite!"

"That's none of your business ! I've come to like the park!"

"Oh really?! Then, on your birthday, I will give you a freaking ing park!"

"Shut up! I don't want anything from you on my birthday, you deutchbag!"

I stand up from my seat and stormed off the cafe. All the people were staring at us when we fought. I called my driver to get me home.

That guy really pisses me off sometimes! Ergh! I should just forget about him, and focus on my upcoming date with my Yonghwa!

Date! Here I Come!

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Since, I am in a really bad mood cause by a certain someone. I decided to go to my date early. I played Temple Run on my Iphone in my limo which is on the way to the central park. And I just kept on dying which makes me wanted to kill everyone that I saw.

The limo stopped and my driver opened up the door for me while bowing his head. I can't believe that I'm back to this disgusting place! I stepped out of the limo and trying to find my boyfriend, hoping that he will came here early too. But he's not. It's 7.15 p.m. Who am I kidding? That's too early!

I walked around the park, bored of just waiting and kept dying in Temple Run. I saw three hot boys skateboarding 50 metres away from me and winked and smiled at me. I smiled back and thought to myself, they would've been my boyfriend If I haven't met Yonghwa. But who cares, I've already got the most perfect guy in the world!

I kept on walking and saw a figure's back that looks exactly like Yonghwa. No No No! That's Yonghwa!! And he seems to have business with someone I can't see. That someone was blocked by a huge artistic sculpture in the centre of the park. 

I walked around the sculpture to see that person.

And I found myself watching my own boyfriend kissing another girl.

 

 

 

 

Why?

 

 

Why can't I move this legs?

 

If I caught my other boyfriends cheating on me, I will just go straight to him and slapped or punched him or something. But why can't I moved my legs to go there and slap that .

 

Why do it hurts so much?

 

Is it always like this when my boyfriends knew that I dated somebody else beside them?

 

Without I knowing, tears suddenly fall out from my eyes. I can't bring myself to go there. All I can do is turn back and act like that I don't see anything. I walked towards my limo and my driver opened up the door for me and I went in. I told him that I wanna go to that 'special place' and he immediately understands it and drove away from that disgusting place.

On the way, I kept on thinking, the person that I wanted to see most right now is Jonghyun. But I fought with him and I can't bring myself to see him right now.

Why?

Why did I fought with him?? 

Jonghyun.. I wanted to see you so bad...

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[ JONGHYUN ]

 

There are seven girls clinging on to me. Two on the right, two on the left, two on my knees and the other one behind me, playing with my hair. After I fought with Hyomin, I decided to go to my favourite place in the world, The Club. 

Right now, she must be having fun with her perfect boyfriend and be lovey-dovey with each other or something. While me, playing with girls in the club and having the time of my life.

"Hey, do you have any girl that you like?" One of the girls asked me.

"Actually, I like all the girls in the world including you" I replied and gave them my killer smile.

"Aww~ You're so sweet~ And hot too~" The girl beside her smiled at me.

"Thanks my little angel" I touched her face and kissed her passionately.

Then, there's a commotion going on with the boys when a girl walked in the club. But I can't quite see her face. She sat on the bar and all the boys surrounded her and asked for her name. But I can see she ignored all of them and ordered a glass of high class alcohol. And after a moment, all boys gave up on her and walked back to their seats.

But that girl's back looks awfully familiar to me, I pushed all the girls clinging on to me and walked to that girl and sat beside her.

 

And just as I thought.. It was my special cute girl. Her face is like she's just done with crying. Her eyes were weak, her lips were pale, but still, she look as beautiful as ever.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"huh? Oh! It's you! *hiccup*" She looked at me, clearly drunk.

"What the hell happened to you?" 

"You wanna know? *hiccup* e-eventhough we're *hiccup* fought? " She stared at me.

"Yeah.. I definitely wanna know what makes you come here!"

"Aww~ That's so shweet of yuh! *hiccup* to be worrying bout meyh!" She touched my face while smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah, thanks.. tell me please!"

"I went to the park, wait! *hiccup* Don't yuh dare laugh at meyh when I done with deh story!"

"No I won't, I promise.."

"Goodshh! I went to deh park earleh bcuzzz of yuh!! Yuh facking ! and then, I find my boyfriend kisshing nother gal~ which I donno! And Imma facking kill her for dat! Then, my legs are *hiccup* paralyzzzed! It cannot move!!! Can yuh believe it?! And Imma so depressed and I wanna see you so badly... but i jush can't! So I went here! *hiccup* The end!" She finished it and looked awfully tired by all the explaining.

"I already said it to you! That guy is not worth it!"

"Don't badmouth him!! I'm sure he have a really nice reason! *hiccup* maybe, If he don't want to kiss her, she will hurt me or sabotage our realationship and Yonghwa only wanted to protect me!"

"Seriously... you watched too much drama.."

"No imma not!!" She picked up her glass which is full of whiskey and splashed it to my suit!

I would have ing kill her If she weren't that beautiful!

"What the hell are you doing? You drunken beautiful !! This worth a million dollars!" I snatched the glass from her hand and throw it away. She just stucked out her tongue. "You deserve it! :P"

I tried to calm down and take my breath. "Fine you cute ! Suit yourself! I will go to the bathroom to washed out this alcohol while you stay here! Can you repeat that?!"

"I'll stay here.." She repeated and looked at me with her adorable face.

I just ignored her and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and pretty much satisfied with my looks. Then, I washed out the alcohol on my suit. She really pisses me off sometimes, well, she is the of our school.

After a few minute washing it, I get out of the bathroom and find myself looking at the empty seat which supposed to have a human sitting on it. At that time, I really think that I would explode. But then, I heared a sudden scream outside of the club, but people just ignored it and continue to have fun. 

I pushed my way through the crowds and finally arrived at the front door. I get out of the club, searching her everywhere. And I saw her pushed against the wall by a guy. There's like six guys there and all have nasty thought about her. 

I quickly ran there and punched the guy that holds Hyomin, the other guy rushed to attacked me, but I kicked him on the nuts and automatically falls down. The third guy picked a scrap of metal in the corner and throw it at me but I avoided it and punched him. The fourth guy have a knife on his hand and I was a second bit too late and he slashed my forehead with it, and blood starting to pour down. I think I gonna need some stitches eh? Then, I've got super pissed and the colour of my face have changed and I know that I've let out a very murderous aura. I picked up a wooden thing on my left and throw it to his face. The other two were began to panic and run away.

"Piece of !" I stared at them running.

I walked towards Hyomin and found bruises on her beautiful face and that hurts me, for being too late to protect that fragile face. She looked into my eyes. Her eyes scanned my face, and she touched my forehead which is bleeding and rubbed it with her thumb.

"thank you.." She said weakly... And then, she fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued!

I update a pretty long chapter (I think..) to make up for not updating very much chapter lately..

Thank you all for being patient!

I love all my subscribers! xoxo

Subscribe!!