'Heartbreaking Night'

Shattered

 

My head gone absolutely blank. I stared at the ugly infront of me and didn't dare to look at the guy beside me.

"Wait! I can explain Hyomin!" Yonghwa grabbed my hand. I brushed his hand away and finally turned to him.

"Fine.. I'll give you a chance to explain.. SO EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW!" I snapped, and everyone turned their attention to us. Tears started to falling out. The girl just stared at us.

"Whoops! Is this your girlfriend? I'm really sorry!" Alex said in a derogatory manner. I slapped her face the hardest I could until she fall down to the cold white floor. Yonghwa was shocked by my action. Her cheeks are turning bright red. She rubbed her cheek while stared at me shockly.

"Don't ever appear infront of my face again you ! Get out from my sight! NOW!! or not I'll promise you... Your life will be the worst freaking nightmare that ever happened in your life! Believe me! I have the power to do that.." I glared at her.

She stood up and grabbed her handbag while rubbing her cheek. She gaze at me deadly. "You'll pay for this.." She stomped out from the restaurant without even looking back.

"Now.." I faced to Yonghwa, who probably became aware of the crowds mumbling to each other. "Explain.."

"I can! Not now! with this crowd! You've got to understand!" He said pleadingly.

"Nope! I'll only give you the chance to explain now!" I said softly, trying to suppress my anger.

He just stared at his feet and didn't say anything. His face is red and hopeless.

"Well then.. I guess that's your explanation huh? I understand... You can just go chased after that if you want to..Don't mind following me.." I walked away from the restaurantand left him all alone at the table with the crowds mumbling and stared at him. I can't believe that he really didn't chase me. Well, It's me that tell him to not to.. so why bother?

I went down to the first floor and called my driver to get me. I looked at my watch and It says it's already 6.45p.m.There's only one place that I wanna go right now..and it is Jonghyun's hotel.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's already night when I arrived at the hotel's lobby. There's a lot of people checking in and out. Jonghyun lives in his company's hotel. He didn't like to stay at that gigantic mansion since he didn't have his own privacy. So he bought his own hotel room which is at the top floor and the biggest room in the hotel. I walked to the elevator and recalled back what happened. Tears suddenly trails down my cheek as I waited for the elevator. Jonghyun's life must be great right now, since he got all the es he need.

 

 

[JONGHYUN]

 

I laid in my king size bed with two hot chicks beside me. One on the left, one on the right. Both of them are touching my body. I kissed the one on the right passionately. I reached to her pink laced bra but then somebody rang my doorbell repeatedly which is kind of annoying. Who the hell dare to do that on my room.

I pushed the two girls away from me and grabbed my white bathrobe on the couch. I trudged to the door and roughly twist the doorknob.

"What the do you want?!" I shouted as soon as I opened the door. A girl was crying infront of me and stared at me, shocked.

"Hyomin? What are you doing here? Why are you crying?" I asked her while gently touching her red face. She hugged me which made me flinched a little. I rubbed her back softly "Err. Hyomin...?" I glanced to my bed and the two girls on my bed just glared at her. Hyomin just noticed them and quickly let go of me. 

"I- I'm sorry.. did I just erm.. disturbed you guys?" She scratched the back of her head.

"Well. yeah!! You totally ruining the mood!!" The girls said.

"Sorry ladies.. but there will be no fun for tonight.. I got a special guest that I just can't reject on" I smiled at them. The girls just picked up their clothes which is scattered on the floor and walked out of the room and slammed the door.

"So what's wrong? Is this about your stupid boyfriend again?" I asked her, shifted my eyes away from the door.

Her face turned red.. "yeah.."

"What did he do to you now? Have with someone?" I said, jokingly.

She faced me with her watery eyes and sighed.

"Today... we're gonna celebrate our first week together.. so we went to the mall. And I noticed that he didn't pay his attention to our date at all, he kept texting to a person in his phone. Then, a girl bump into us and it turns out to be the girl he's been talking to in the phone. And the worst of all, I found out that he had with her.." She said while looking down to her feet.

"ohh.. ouch! I'm sorry.. I never thought.." I scratched my head. I never expected that motherer would do that kind of thing to her. At first, I'm fine with them dating together cause I thought that Yonghwa can really take great care of her and make her happy. But now, he just proved himself as a complete .

 

I hugged her and tried to calm her down. "That guy is a ing .."

She didn't answer back, instead she nod slightly. She always protect her boyfriend when I'm badmouth him but not today.

"So what are you trying to do now?" I asked her.

"I don't know... I really.. don't know what to do.." The look on her eyes were in pain and I just can't stand to look at it.

"You know what? Wanna have a drink?" I pointed to a bar at the corner of the room. Where all my sadness got washed away, and when I waked up, there will be only hot girls beside me.

"I don't wanna get drunk.. not at this state.."

"Nahh! It's fine! I will never let you drunk.."

"And why should I believe you?"

"Because It's me you're talking about.." I winked at her and walked stealthily to pick a drink for her.

She just shook her head and followed me from behind and sat on a seat at the bar.

I took vodka and pour it into a glass. I faced her and she's just glared at me..

"seriously? vodka? You really wanna made me drunk that much?"

"No.. I'm not.. and stop complaining kitten, It's a very high class alcohol.." I passed the glass to her and she just took it.

"Now, that's my girl.. " I smiled.

She glared at me.

"You know that I came here so that you can comfort me with your sweet talk of yours? But I guess I was wrong! I should've never came here in the first place.." She rolled her eyes and finished her drink.

"Sweetheart... you know I'm not good with comforting people without touching them" I took a glance at her huge s.

"Erh!! Did you just stare at my s?" She raged at me.

"Most definitely not stare, just a glance.." I smirked and leaned closer to her body.

"oh my god! You indecent erted ! And seriously? On this major 'heartreaking night' ?" She pushed me away and get up from her seat, looked awfully disgusted with me.

"Where you going? I'm just kidding.. seriously.. I would never touched you. You're my special girl that I promised that I wouldn't play with you like I did with the other ty girls.."

"Good! Don't ever forget that!" She grunted and walked to the bed and sat on it.

"Are you testing me?" I raised an eyebrow and walked towards the bed.

"You wish.. I'm just so freaking hella tired! So let me rest for awhile." She grabbed a pillow and d it.

"Is this made of feather?" She asked me, out of the blue.

"Yeah.. why?" I asked her back.

"My favourite..." She sneered. She threw the pillow right at my face and a burst of feathers came out from the sheet. There's some stucked in my mouth and I spitted it out. She burst out laughing while rubbing her stomach. She looks so tremendously stupid, it looks cute somehow.

I picked another pilow near me, jumped on the bed and hit her in the belly. She couldn't stop laughing eventhough she's getting hit by a large amount of times. I laughed too, looking at her covered with white feathers while laughing like an idiot.

After a few minutes of laughing, We build our own fortress made out of pillows and blankets and even chairs. We decided to have a real war getting on. I ordered the hotel to bring a large amount of pilows to my room. They seemed confused at first, but still they brought it.

We charged, fought, tackled each other with pillows for quite awhile. After we grew insanely tired and finally aware with the humongous amount of feathers on the floor, I admitted defeat and she did the same thing. We laughed so hard that we can't even stand anymore. We both laid on the bed side by side while breathing heavily.

"That .. huh..huh.. was..fun.." She muttered, trying to gain her breath.

"I.. agree.." I turned to face her. Eventhough, she was so tired, but she still smiling while looking at the ceiling.

"Feel better?" I asked her.

"A lot.." She faced me with a glint on her eyes.

"Thanks Jonghyun.. I felt so much better now.. " She said in a slow voice.

I shrugged. "It's no big deal.."

We stared at each other eyes for awhile. Her eyes were amazing. I never noticed it before. I don't even know what colour her eyes are. There are like black, brown and golden. How confusing.

She inched closed and closer to me until we just 5 centimetre away from each other. I glanced at her smooth neck. How I wanted to kiss it so bad. But I had to hold it in. She's different Jonghyun! Getta hold of yourself! I shifted my eyes away and looked at her eyes again.

But Hyomin didn't look back, instead she's staring at my lips. We both have our own thoughts which we didn't know about. She flinched away when she knew that she get caught staring at my lips. I just chuckled to myself. She sat upwards while looking away from me and I followed her and sat infront of her real close.

"ha ha.. ya - you know that you're a little too clo-close!" She stammered while smiling awkwardly.

"I don't care anymore.. "

"About wh-what?"

"My promise..."

I leaned my head foward slowly trying to aim for a kiss and she didn't dodged it. Our lips touched and it bacame more passionate by the second. The room grew more hotter and makes us both sweat.

She ed my cloth and shrug it off while I focusing on the kiss. We both gasped for air while we're kissing. I pushed her to laid her down on the bed and continue to kissed her.

 

 

 

 

But I'll tell you this... Eventhough we both always 'fool around' many times before.

But this is the first time I've ever kissed her on the lips.

And what's more, on the bed..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Be Continued

I love all my awesome and beautiful subscribers! <3

Seriously, you guys are awesome!

Subscribe! Comment! Upvote! ;)

xoxo