I hate Prada..

Shattered

[ HYOMIN ]

 

I had a terrible dream last night, I dreamed about Yonghwa and that mystery y girl run away happily together while Jonghyun and I are left behind on the middle of darkness, but Jonghyun couldn't careless. He got all the es he need. And me? I am single. And that's the worst freaking nightmare ever!

I woke up from my terrible dream and I found myself in a fancy soft pink sleeping dress on me, which I didn't recognise! The bed is super extravagant, It's a king bed with a very comfy mattress, which maybe worth 45 millon dollars or more. I looked around the room and I just know whose this room belongs to.

My eyes stopped to a person who just staring at me while leaning to the wall. He realised that I was finally concious of him and he smirked and walked closer to me.

I don't really remembered what happened last night. All I remembered is the incident about Yonghwa. So, I don't have a clue what happened to his forehead which is bandaged.

"Hey my cute girl, you're awake?" He asked.

"What happened last night? and your forehead? And why the hell am I here?"

"You were drunk last night at the club because of your perfect boyfriend, I get in a fight with a bunch of craps, you fell asleep after i fought with them and that's why you're here.." He smiled.

I remembered just a little bit when Jonghyun fought with the guys, and the thing I remembered is that he did that to protected me.

"Thanks.." I said.

"Yup, you better thank me for that! This forehead hurts like hell!"

"You whined like a girl.." I shifted my eyes away from him.

"But when I see your beautiful face.. It didn't hurt even a bit." He touched my chin and make me looked directly at him. He leaned closer and closer to me, trying to aim for a kiss but I pushed his head away.

"Sorry you nasty playboy.. I already have a boyfriend.." I smiled.

"That cheating on you.." he answered back.

"No! He's not!!!" I am so furious right now, I just wanted to crack his skull open.

"If he can kiss other girls, why can't you kiss other guys?" He gave me his killer smile.

"Be- because... I.. I..am an honest girl!" I replied.

"Are you playing angel right now?"

"shut up!" I raised up from the bed, pushed Jonghyun away and stormed off the room. Thank god! I've been to Jonghyun's mansion before, his mansion is too big and have lots of complicated routes. After 15 minutes, I'm finally free from that freaking giant mansion.

I checked my cellphone If I have any misscalls, and I have like 11 of them. All of them came from my boyfriend. A strike of relieved came over me, and I know he's actually worried about me. I quickly called him back, after the second ring, he answered his phone.

"Hyomin! Are you okay? Why didn't you come to our date? I came to your house last night, but they say you're not home. Where are you last night?" He attacked me with various question.

"I'm sorry I can't come last night. I have a slight fever but It's okay now..And I went to my friend's house since she insisted of taking care of me" I lied.

"Oh, I see.. I'm glad you're okay now.."

"Yup"

"Ermm, do you wanna go on a date tomorrow for replacement for last night?" He asked

"Yeah.. I would love too.." 

"That's great! See you in the mall at 12! Goodbye Hyomin"

"Goodbye.."

He hanged up first then me, I don't know why, but when someone did that to me I feel a little bit irritated. I walked a little bit further away from that creepy mansion behind me and called my driver to get me home. I really need a rest from what happened to me. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

My pink alarm clock rang the next morning. I quickly shut it up, I really hate the sound that the alarm let out. I got that alarm from Jonghyun last summer. When we went to a school camp together, I got punished for being up late. Then, he bought me the alarm to make sure that I will always be up early.

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlazgflrP5D8c5muMdlPD

I quickly get up from my bed and do my daily routines. After all of it done, I start to pick up clothes for my date with Yonghwa. I really can't wait to see him. He always bring smile to my face.

But a thought strike to me, should I ask why did he kiss the other girl? Or should I just stay quiet and act like I don't know anything? 

AAARRGGH! This is driving me insane! Why does love have to be this complicated?!

I threw out all my favourite clothes on my bed and scanned each one of it.

After 20 minutes of thinking, I finally know what to wear. I picked up my oufit and went to my dressing room and changed.

 

I caan't wait to see him.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I am currently at the mall and waiting for my boyfriend AGAIN! I hope he did not ditched me on this date!

I wear my favourite white shirt and shorts, hoping he will compliment it.

 

 

tumblr_m4rsddKXPj1rp5jdao1_500_large.jpg

 

I checked my phone if there is any message or calls but there's none. My inbox only filled with my ex-boyfriends apologising to me and wanting to get back together again.

"Hey~" A sudden voice whispered to my ears from behind.

I turned to face the guy and found the guy that I wanted to see the most right behind me.

"Hey! What took you so long?" I nudged his shoulder and smiled.

"Sorry! Traffic jams!" He replied back.

"It's fine!"

"So? Shall we?" He grabs my right hand while smiling gently.

"We shall! " I pulled him to the mall's main entrance and he seemed pleased with it.

We looked around the stores, of course the expensive one! And Prada just caught my attention at that time. I pulled him to the store but he refused to go with me.

"Huh? What's wrong?" I asked.

"I hate Prada.."

"What? Did you just say you HATE Prada?! Oh my gosh! Am I hearing right?"

"Yeah.. I hate it! Don't wanna go there!" He shifted his eyes away from me and that makes me slightly uncomfortable.

"Umm... okay? Well.. where do you wanna go? Is there something that you wanna buy? I can help you!" 

"Really? Then let's go to the bookstore!"

"WHAT? Bookstore?!" I asked, suprised. What the hell? I hate that place so freaking much! I hate books like hell! Studying and reading are definitely not my things!

"Why? Is there a problem?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Urrmm.. NOPE! haha! y-yeah sure! Let's go to that damn bookstore!" I just can't hide how I disgust that place.

"Err.. right.. Let's go!"

He still holding my hands and I don't know why.. But I kept on thinking that his hands will let go of mine. I felt so insecure! But I tried my best to not let go of his hands.

Then, his phone rang with his message tone. He opened the message using his other hand and he quickly replied it and puts it back to his pocket.

"Sorry bout that!"

"Yeah~ It's okay!" I smiled. 

We continued our way to the bookstore and finally got there. He quickly went to the Non-Fiction section while I followed him. The bookstore was too quiet for me! And I just wanna scream out loud! I glanced at Yonghwa who is so focused in the book that he picked. The title of the book is Quiet. The book are made specifically for introvert who is trying to be extrovert. I wonder why did he pick that. And I know for sure that he is not an introvert. 

"Why do you pick that book?" I asked.

"Oh this? This is for my friend.. an introvert.."

"Oh.. Girl or boy?"

"Girl.."

"Is she pretty?"

"Are you jealous?" He looked at me intensely.

"I have the right to be jealous since I am your girlfriend.."

"Hmm.. you're right.. But you have a close friend too right? and it's a boy.." He looked away.

"Huh?" I thought to myself, Is he referring to Jonghyun?

"That most popular and playboy guy in the school.. "

Yup.. He's referring to him..

"You seriously don't need to worry about that! I don't have even a slightest intimate feelings for him and neither do him! He looked at me as a special friend that he can fool around to. And we've been friends for a long time! And I know! I just know! That we never be together.. It's just doesn't seem right for us." I replied.

"Well, that's great.." He smiled.

"Yeah.."

Then, his phone rang again wiith the same message tone. He quickly replied it again and put it back to his pocket.

"Erm.. I'm gonna pay this book at the cashier, you can wait for me outside.." He said while smiling.

"Yeah, sure! Be quick! I'm supeer hungry!" I replied back while rubbing my stomach cutely.

He just chuckled and went to the counter. I walked to the entrance and waited for him. I could see the cashier from where I am and the queue is incredibly long. And after like 4 minutes, I'm getting bored. I stared at Yonghwa who kept on replying to the person who message him while lining up. Of course I'm curious who the hell that he's talking to. 

After like 6 minutes, He's already done paying that freaking book.

"Sorry I made you wait.." He scratched the back of his head, while smiling like an idiot which makes him look so cute.

"It's fine, but don't ever do it again! I hate waiting so much!"

"I'll keep that in mind"

"Good! Now let's eat something! What should we eat?"

"Let's eat something cheap!" He said with glitters in his eyes.

"Are you kidding me? No freaking way! Let's eat at the Steakhouse!" I pulled his sleeves but It seems that he didn't want to move.

"Aww~ C'mon! Please~~~" He pleaded, making his cute puppy dog face.

"Nope! Let's eat Steak! If you don't want to, I'll leave you here!"

"Kay fine! Let's eat Steak!" He finally succumb.

"Yeay! I love you!" I hugged his arm and we walked our way to the Steakhouse.

We get there and we got some seats for two. A waiter in a black suit gave us the menus and walked away. I stared at Yonghwa, who was apparently clueless on what to eat. I looked at his cellphone which is on the table and kept on vibrating. I figured that Yonghwa switched the phone to silent mode in order to not annoyed me. After we figured out what to eat, we called the waiter back, he take our orders and trudged away.

"Hey, who is that?" I asked.

"Who?" 

"The one that sends you too many messages a day.." I said while shooting my eyes straight towards the phone.

"Friend.. No need to worry bout it.. " He smiled.

"Oh.. but isn't he sending like way too many message?" I raised an eyebrow.

"He needs some advice on something.. that's it!" He replied.

"Okay.."

"Erm.. I need to go to the bathroom!" He's about to take the cellphone away but I snatched it first.

"Why do you need a cellphone in the bathroom? " I smiled, wickedly.

"Fine.. Don't look in it!" 

"Okay.."

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

After I watched him makes his way to the bathroom. I quickly opened his cellphone. Like hell, I will not open his phone when he keep to many secrets from me. I opened his inbox and just as I thought, it's a GIRL's name that fulls the entire inbox. I scrolled and i scrolled and found out that they are kinda intimate with each other. Oh great! He's cheating on me! Are you serious?!

Yonghwa got out of the bathroom and looks directly at me which is holding his phone. He dashed to our table and snatched the phone away from me.

"Why the hell do you looked into my phone?!" He exploded.

"Because If I not! I'll never know that you cheating on me!!" I stood up from my seat and looked directly at him. My face were burning with anger.

Then, a girl with polkadot shirt and short skirt, that I 'didn't know' stopped her step beside our table and stared at Yonghwa. Yonghwa's face turns dramatically pale.

"Yonghwa! I never thought that I'll meet you here! I texted you so many times, why didn't you replied back?" She said while pouting.

"Erk.. emm.." he looked at me nervously.

"Oh hey! You're pretty!" She said while pointing at me, cheerfully.

"Thank you! And who are you?" I asked.

"ME? I'm Alex, an American! And me and Yonghwa had already gone all the way!"

"WHAT? All the way?"

"YUP! ! We've already done that! And he's so skilled! KYAAA~ I hope we can do it again!" She said while covering her face.

I looked at Yonghwa.. and the only thing on my mind is..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued!

I love all my beautiful subscribers! <3

Subscribe!

XOXO