Thanks but no thanks!

Shattered
 
"Jonghyun!" I yelled his name from afar. He faced me with his naughty face while sitting on his throne in the cafe. Kind of.
 
"Sup?" He smiled with his eyes sparkled that can make any girls melt, but I already used to it.
 
"I think I'm in love with someone! He saved me when a potted flower was falling above me and he grabbed me and take the pain instead and I thought his face will be like 'you better thank me for that face, but he just smiled at me because he relieved that I was safe, but I didn't know his name. But he's so hot! He's kind, strong, heroic, gentle and he's just perf-"
 
"Whoa whoa whoa lady! Slow it down a little bit. You're in love? And he saved you." He asked in disbelief.
 
"Yup, and I am totally going to hunt him down and make him my boyfriend. Oh my god. I still can't stop thinking about him. When I think about him, all the things around me getting more wonderful! AAAhhh~~" I smiled, unconsciously telling Jonghyun all about him. I took a glance at him, thinking that his face will be like 'what the hell is wrong with this kid?' face. But his face is pretty much normal, like he's already used to girls talking like that to him. Which made me glad.
 

"Well, good for you. I wish you the best of luck as your special friend~" He smiled. All the girls around him blushed and stared at him and chattering with their friends. His smile gives me the courage to ask the mysterious hot perfect guy out.

 
" Thanks, You're the best. Someday when you're in love with a girl *cough* probably not *cough* I will be the first one to come to you and support you." I said while giving him a big smile.
 
"Thanks, but no thanks! I pretty much enjoy my life right now, I don't need love! I don't even want to get married, that's just a complete waste of a time. Better being single forever. But for you, my dear." he took my hand and kissed it softly with his gentle yet cold lips, " I wish you will be happy with the one you love." He said with his husky and y voice and winked at me.
 
"Aww~ that's so sweet, as expected from the most charming, sweet talker of the school.." I pinched his white cheek which is turning red now.
 
"Ouch! Can you do it a little bit softer?" He rubbed his cheek and faced somewhere else. "Huh? It's Yonghwa, the second most popular kid in this school" Jonghyun pointed to a guy that walked near him.
 
"AAAHHH!! That's him, that's the guy. The guy that saved me the other day! Yeah, he's the guy. His name is Yonghwa?!" I shook Jonghyun's shoulders while yelling softly. Well, maybe a little bit too loud. He noticed me and a quick smile appeared on his face and it's getting bigger and bigger while my face was getting redder and redder. Why does my heart beat so fast! I think it's going to explode. He walked towards me and grabbed my right hand, which is originally on Jonghyun's hand. 
 
"Let's go somewhere where we can be alone, I need to talk to you," He asked me and I could see that he blushed slightly. His hands are so warm and I can't believe that he actually grabs my hand right now. 
 
"Y-Yeah, sure!" I replied, feeling overly nervous. I turned to Jonghyun, hoping him to give me courage. And he quickly noticed it, and he told me that "It's going to be okay" while moving his lips quietly and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and leave him all alone at the table.
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Yonghwa and I walked all the way to the back of the school. I've actually never been there before. It's all dirty with the rubbish and dirt everywhere. But when I'm with him I didn't notice even a single thing that isn't right.
 
We stopped our tracks and faced each other in the eye. His intense black eyes are magnificently breathtaking. His lips are red and glossy which makes me want to kiss him so badly. We stare at each other for quite a while. I don't know what he's thinking about me while he's staring right into my eyes. But I know it's something good.
 
"I - I need to talk to you." He broke the silence.
 
"No. I wanted to go first. I wanted to thank you for saving me the other day. I really can't thank you enough." I said.
 
"Nah! It's not a big deal, really. Any guy would've done the same, you know?" He smirked and looked the other way.
 
"No I don't believe so. You're the only one who would've done that. Seriously. Many people in this school hated me, because of my 'so-called' y personality, well, I guess I am awful, I think. I've bullied many losers before. Telling them to do things for me and maybe that's the reason why they tried to hurt me by throwing a pot flower from the above. Ha-ha. " I managed to force a smile.
 
"Really? You look awfully perfect to me." He held up my chin, making me look at him straight in the eyes. My chest hurts, I felt it clenching inside me.
 
"I like you Hyomin. I can't stop thinking about you since that day. Do you want to go out with me?"
 
And that settles it. This is the happiest day of my life.
 
"Yes. I love too." I grinned. My eyes are teary, I've never felt this happy before when a guy asked me out. I've never thought that it will have this much of a difference when a guy that you love asks you out.
 
He's smiling, delighted from my answer. He grabbed my right hand and pulled me into his embrace. I hugged him back and looked into his eyes. Yes, His eyes are really magnetizing, you just can't take your eyes off it.
 
He leaned his head towards me and our lips touched.

 

To be continued~

I love all my subscribers!! Thank you! :D

Subscribe! *wink wink*