That guy really thinks about girls only..

Shattered

"Let's break up."

That sentence echoed in the not-so-empty park. A kid with a colourful hat walked passed us and just don't give a with what was happening.

"What? Why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I can't take it anymore. I know you're cheating on me! All this time, I just kept quiet. But I know you have someone else right?" He snapped and shifted his eyes somewhere else, trying to regain control of himself.

Well crap, I got busted. Well, I guess I have to settle this one and for all.

"What? Where did you hear that? You don't trust me. All this freaking time that I've been spending time with you. We've been dating for 2 months now! You still don't trust me. I can't freaking believe it."

"I heard it from everyone, Hyomin. It's hard when everyone in my school and your school been talking about you cheating on me with a dude with glasses."

Dude with glasses? Is it Henry or John? , or maybe it might be Ben.

"Fine then. I guess we're over!" I stomped my feet and walked away, god, what a waste. He's hot too.

"W-wait! But I will forgive you if you apologise to me and break up with the other dude."

I stopped my steps abruptly and faced my now ex-boyfriend. Okay, he is so not attractive now. I hate guys who are all needy with me. Guess I have to give the final blow now.

"Break up with who exactly? You're the only boyfriend that I had, ! You just accused me of cheating on you! And I am supposed to apologise? Are you nuts? Even if you apologise to me. I will never forgive you like ever. I don't want to be in a relationship without trust in it. Later ."

"B-but"

"Don't ever appear in front of my face again. " I said softly and walked away from the scene. I could almost hear the voice of his soul screaming for me to come back. 

Hell Nah.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Hyomin )

 

I strutted into the streets of the cheapest stores I've ever gone to. Ugh. I'm so tired with all the acting thing and the cheap stores are bugging me! So I sat on a nearby bench to take my breath while looking at people's terrible choice of outfit.

Wow, when I think back. I am such a good actress. Just look at that guy's face. So pathetic. My rule for being in a relationship is it must be me who wants the breakup. It can't be guys no matter what. Because if the guy wants to break up, then it means that the guy is thinking lowly of me. That's my logic.

Then, after I took my breath back, I saw Jonghyun with another girl window shopping in front of me. Hohoho. I just thought of an incredible plan. I just can't stand watching the girl beside Jonghyun is having fun with the big bright smile on her face. I know I sound y but it's just my nature. I was born to become a . Anyway, she should know that her boyfriend is a player just like me.

I walk to them and Jonghyun noticed me.

"ahem, ahem, Oh, Jonghyun! I never thought that I would see you here." I gave him my most heart-throbbing smile.

"Yeah, me too." He winked at me and his girlfriend saw that, obviously.

"Oh, So this must be your girlfriend. Very cute." Not. Blegh.

"My name is Kim Jae Yeon, Jonghyun's girlfriend. What is your relationship with Jonghyun?" The girl asked and I can sense that there was a little bit of irritation at the end of her voice.

"Oh, no no. You don't need to worry about that, silly. I'm just a close friend of his. Call me Hyomin by the way."

"Oh, Hyomin."

"Honey, I can give you a word of advice. Break up with him. Just consider that I'm doing a favour for you" I smiled.

"What the hell?" I can see Jaeyeon was pretty pissed with me right now. Her ears were pink like a pig.

"He's a player, sweetie. He is definitely the worst type of guys out there, because, in the end, girls like you will only end up with a broken heart.  I'm saying this for your own good."

"Hyomin, what the hell are you doing?" Jonghyun asked with an amused tone rather than an angry one.

"What a douchebag. Anyway, here some proof if you still can't accept the fact that your boyfriend is not madly in love with you." I flipped my phone and show her the picture of Jonghyun kissing another girl in her other girlfriend's Instagram.

"Oh my god WTF Jonghyun? We're so over!" She ran away while crying like an idiot. Who does she think she is? A heroine from a romantic drama. How foolish. She even turned to look back at Jonghyun, hoping he will catch up to her and explained things up. But no way in hell Jonghyun's going to do that. I literally cringe seeing how pathetic she is.

"Look what you've done. I have one less cute girl in my 'bang' list." Jonghyun said while smiling.

"Well, why don't you just chase her?"

"A waste of time. She's boring anyway. How many boyfriends do you have now?"

"Just broke up with one. So 28 boyfriends left. You?"

"29 girlfriends. I win, loser." He made an 'L' sign with his fingers.

"You , so what do you want from me?"

"I want you to get me 10 girls' phone numbers for me okay? Thanks! Goodbye, sweetheart!" He kissed my cheek softly.

"Ergh. Seriously, that guy really thinks about girls only"

 

 

Next chapter preview: A feeling called love.

 

With love~ crazy_person