I swear to God, I'm not gay!

Shattered

[ JONGHYUN ]

 

I can't seem to forget Hyomin ever since that incident that we did. I am confused as hell. What the hell is this feeling inside me? It's so damn weird. When I looked at her at school, butterflies suddenly fluttering around my stomach. When, I talked to her, my heart won't stop beating like crazy and day after day, she looks more beautiful than ever. I scratch my head roughly, making my hair looks like a bird's nest. 

I watch my two close friends all go passionate with the girls in our pub. Yes, OUR PUB. We bought the pub together and it is officially ours. Hyomin also came here often, but since she got her ass boyfriend, she never once stop by anymore. Yeah, I'm pissed. I don't know why my hatred for her boyfriend go stronger and stronger. Everytime I see his face, I just want to punch his stupid smug face off.

Jungshin and Minhyuk just stare at me with their weird face. They both and me are the school band. Only the three of us, Minhyuk with his drums, Jungshin bass guitar and me the main guitarist and lead singer. I have to say, we're pretty much  the most popular guys at school.

"What the hell is wrong with you, bro? Your face is like you just accidentally uninstall Candy Crush. Have fun like you usually do. Girls all swarming around you, you should be in heaven right now." Jungshin says to me.

I look at my right and left side. I never notice that there is like nine girls waiting for me to make a move on them. I'm just too busy thinking about Hyo-. Wait. I need to forget about her. I don't care what the is this sickness is, but I'm going to make it gone.

I grab a hot girl at my left side and start to make out with her. After a while of kissing and tongues, I just realise this stupid sickness get in our way. I don't enjoy even a single bit of the kiss. When we kiss, I just know something isn't right. Damn. This must be the girl's fault.

"Damn girl.. You must stop kissing people, you got no talent."  

I quickly push her body away and she is shock. She slap my face and left. Well, I admit, I do deserve that. I need my senses straight. I look at all the drunk girls beside me and touching me.

"Go the away ladies! I don't need to see your ugly faces infront of me!" The girls are all bewildered with my actions. But they certainly left me all alone. They're actually really hot but with my sickness, not even one of them caught my attention. Jungshin and Minhyuk saw what happened and quickly left the girls that they flirted. Oh well, now they can snatch my title of 'The Lady Killer'. Sheesh. 

"Dude, What is wrong with you? That girl you just kissed is like the hottest and the best kisser ever" Minhyuk says.

"That you called the best kisser ever? Hyomin can kiss a whole lot better than that! To compare that with Hyomin is like "Heaven and Ground!" I shout.

"You mean.. Heaven and Earth?" Jungshin raise his eyebrow.

"Whatever.. It's the same!"

"Hyomin? You mean that ? That crazy with her minions?" Minhyuk ask.

"Yeah.. But she's my beautiful !"

"She's your bestfriend right? And you kissed her? What happened dude?" Jungshin ask me.

"I hate that ! She once bullied my girlfriend and made her cry for a week." MInhyuk rolls his eyes.

"That's because your girlfriend is weak, Minhyuk. I hate crybaby girls especially your girlfriend" I fight him back.

"What the did you just say?" Minhyuk raise his hand towards me but Jungshin stop him.

"Guys, stop it! But I have to agree.. She's a .. I dislike her too.." Jungshin says.

"What the you guys think is none of my business.."

I know that both of my friends hate her. Well, I'm not suprise. Hyomin is a . But she's like that. That's who she is. I know her far more longer than them. Eventhough Hyomin acts tough, but she is really soft in the inside. She is just like all the other girls, she cries, she smiles, she laughs. But well, in a y way..

"Bro, eventhough we hate her. But you still our bro, We will help you through anything. Just tell us your problem." Minhyuk says.

"Thanks man, appreciate it."

"No big, so tell us.."

"Well I guess I have no choice, I have a sickness.. a deadly one"

"What?" They both shout at the same time.

"Jonghyun.. this is serious.. what sickness do you have?" Jungshin ask.

" I don't know, but it is dead serious! I can't breathe sometimes. My heart won't stop beating rapidly. There's some fluttering inside my stomach. And most of all, I lost interest in girls.. But I swear to god, I'm not gay!"

They both are silent for a while and just stare at me. I know they must think I'm gonna die or something. Well, if that's my fate..

"Dude, is this 'sickness' only occurs when you with Hyomin?" Jungshin asks me.

"Bro, are you a physic? How do you know?"

"No No! It can't be! Seriously dude?! With her? There's a lot of fish in the sea.. but with her?!" Minhyuk shouts.

"Dafuq guys?"

"Well, I have good news and bad news for your sickness..What do you want to know first?"

"Good, I guess?"

"The good news is you're not going to die. The bad news is you are actually in love with Hyomin."

 

Silence.

 

"Holy ! I am in love? with Hyomin?"

" Yeah man.."

" 'Love' huh?" I stare at the drinks on the table.

"How could that be bad news?" I ask them, grinning.

"Well, you can't have fun like you usually do anymore.. and love hurts, I tell ya.."

Hurts? Well, that's right. I remember how Hyomin turns out when she's in love. She goes to a bar alone and drink till her drunk. She came to my hotel, crying.

But I felt weirdly happy when I got to know I'm in love. It's my first time feeling this way towards a person. The excitement in my heart to see Hyomin again is more stronger now. I guess this is how Hyomin felt when she realise that she's in love with Yonghwa. I couldn't help but smile to myself. Minhyuk just look at me worried. 

"Erm.. Jonghyun, Stop smiling.. you creep the hell out of us.."

"Hmm.. Then, If right now I am in love.. then, that means you guys will give me advice and right?" I ask.

"I guess so? If you're desperate." 

"Then, tell me, only god knows how desperate I am.."

"Well Bro, If you love her, you need to stop flirting with all these other girls. No wink faces, no jokes, and you wouldn't tell them that they're beautiful too. Even, when she says it doesn't hurt, she's lying.. She's actually not okay.. Girls are like that, they don't want you to worry.."

"Wow.. that's alot of things..."

"Whoa dude... That's not even half of it... There's a lot more things about girls we didn't understand.. There's a lot more to go.." Minhyuk said.

"Thanks guys! Really appreciate it! But I need to get back to the hotel.." I start packing my guitar to its bag.

"Why so early?"

"I got a fish to catch tomorrow.. need to prepare" I wink at them.

"Eww gross dude, dont wink at us! Yuck!" Minhyuk start to makes vomiting sounds.

I just laugh and left the pub. I look at the road, thinking, what would happen tomorrow.. Well, I guess I have to leave it all to fate..

 

-

-

-

 

[ HYOMIN ]

 

I stare at the teacher who is at the front of the class, talking about history and stuff. All the other people seemed to be absorbed with it, except for me. I played with my pen by twirled it around my thumb. I know I am an idiot, but well, history never gets my attention, I looked around the class, wondering when will the bell rings and I get to eat. I'm so hungry since  I forgot to eat my breakfast.

After 16 minutes of starvation, the bell finally rings. I am the first one to stand up from my seat and hurried away to the cafe. I grabbed a pasta and eat it alone at the table. Well, my boyfriend is late for some reason. Our relationship now is like fully healed. We are happy together again. There is no more conflicts between us.

Then, a guy sits infront of me, it was Jonghyun. I've been avoiding him lately, eventhough I can't deny I do miss him badly. But well, If it's for the sake of my relationship with Yonghwa, I guess I've got to do what I got to do.

"What do you want Jonghyun?" I asked him.

"Why are you avoding me? Sheesh! Is it because that we slept together that we're not friends anymore?"

I was so shocked with him, I went across the table to cover his stupid mouth shut!

"What are you doing you jerk?! Don't you ever say that again especially here!!"

"mmmhph mphhh" He tried to talk while my hands were still on his mouth.

"What?" I let him go.

"Then we need to be friends again!" He wiped his mouth which has a pasta sauce that were on my hands.

"Okay sure! Fine! I miss you too btw.."

"You miss me?" His eyes sparkled, which is weird.

"Well... yeah.. duh.. you are my best friend.."

"Erh! I hate when you say that! I change my mind! I don't want to be your friend!"

"What the hell? What is wro-" Before I had the chance to finished my sentence, he put his finger on my lips.

"I need to say this to you.."

"Say what?"

He looked at me intensely with his hot gaze flashing over me. My heart starts beatig rapidly. His face is serious and he's not smiling. Jonghyun is the hottest when he entered the serious mode.We stare to each other eyes for quite a while until he took a very long deep breath and says...

 

 

"Hyomin,

I sorta

 kinda

 maybe

 might

 slightly

 possibly

think I maybe like you.."

 

 

And like that, another conflict has rise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you so much for being patient!

Only God knows how much I am thankful to all of you! 

I love you guys so much! 

Now, I have questions!

What do you guys think about Hyomin? Is she okay? annoying? awesome? too y?

And what do you guys think about Jonghyun's confession? OMG! OMG!

Be patient guys, the sizzling hotness will keep on coming!

Please comment! I will read all of it!

THANK YOU!

xoxo

SUBSCRIBE! UPVOTE! COMMENT!