Thinking

Monster

Your POV

After reading every painful detail of each and every single folder, I just could wrap my head around it, why did my father do this to the people he cared about. Was he enjoying watching people suffer in agonizing pain or was it that he had nothing better to do? Other thoughts ran through head but, those where the conculsions that I came up with.

' How could my father do such a thing?

How many did people did he actually kill besides my mother?

How  many life's does he have to take to get it through his head that he's distroying not only his life but, others the family memebers of others and the person, life around him is colapising asx he knows it. He already losted his wife and family after they discovered what he was doing others didn't really care, until my mother was gone that's when we lost all family connections not just family ties to him but, with me to they thought I was exactly like him, helping him distroy life's, but I never was why couldn't he relize that he wasn't just tying himself off from the family but, me too. Do you know what's it's like to have a presentless christmas, no roudy family members fighting over the turkey and stuffing on thanksgiving, buying your own cupcake for you birthday year after year after your mom died atleast when she was alive she would give you a card now nothing but, 3 people me, myself and I.

I couldn't trust anyone after that happened the, people that you where supposed to depend on and be loved by were gone, all because of one little mistake. I'm the only person that he had left in this entire world that would listen to him, understand him, love him and he would do the say back until he dug the hole too deep, now I can't even get him up if I tried.

Sometimes I think that he did it on purpose but, then I think how could someone be so heartless and treat a life like a toy, after they broke and couldn't be fixed he threw them away like nothing. I would like to think he never meant to do that, not just to my mom or I but, everyone that he hurt.

I guess I'll never know now,'

with thought but, before I could contiune my train of thought a yawn inturupted it.

I yawned once more this time rubbing the sleep away from my eyes, I starred back at the folder just below my arms that where now supporting my head one hand on each cheek, with a sigh I removed the hands that supported my face to put all the information back into the folder once again not to be touched again until I had to, I tried to open the first drawer on the desk with one mighty pull but, it was locked so I tried once more but, it didn't budge, so I moved onto the otehr drawer but, it wouldn't budge either.

'Ok I guess it wasn't a mighty pull if I couldn't open a freaking drawer shesh. I guess I'll just leave it on the desk I'm not going to break a desk over one folder.' I murmured under my breath.

With that last thought I pushed the chair out from under the desk, got up and looked to the right to find a metal latter walked toward the cold untouched metal in years, and began to climb the dusty thing, as I reached to top I untied my shoes and through them down to the ground the a turned around to find, two foulded up clean blackets a back comforter and with sheets, a decent mattress and 2 pillows and black matching pillow cases to the comforter. With a sigh of exustion I began to make the bed and within minutes I was finished.

I peeled back the comforter and sheets adn slipped into the warm bed rolled over to lay on my right side and facing towards the door, slowly my heavy eyelids began to close.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it's been awhile almost a month but, guys I got to leave you guys wanting more, next chapter is when we start getting the good stuff but, after that chapter I have nothing really planned so I'll be winging it from now on like always, 

I also have a question for you guys do you like the really dramatic stuff, because if you do in a few chapters all hell is going to break lose at least I'm pretty sure just predicting here, as always love you beautiful loveilys and good night.

"psst, psssssssssst, yes you the reader I will give you a hint as to whats going to happen next."

"YAH~! Seungri you know author-nim is going to kill you after she finds."

"What she doens't know won't hurt her."

"But you do know that she is watching what we're writing right now right. Nothing gets past her."

"Any~~~ways, the next chapter she's going to...."

"YAH! SEUNGRI NO SPOILERS."

"Hey did Daesung rat me out, that little sh"

I walked up to him and smacked his head, "NO SWEARING, AND SPOILERS SHE'LL BE UPDATING SOON!"

"ok guys I have to go to bed my moms yelling at me, so a I'll update in a few hours and Seungri can spoil it then."

 

GOODNIGHT GUYS!