Where is the love?

Monster

Flash back 

 
"Rawrrrrr  look out Phoebe the monsters gonna get ya!!!!!" appa yelled chasing after me with a white sheet covering him. 
 
"settle down rob, phoebe needs to go to bed." my umma said as she scooped me up into her arms and onto my bed. " goodnight I love you!" she tucked me into my bed, turned off the lights and closed the door. 
 
End of flashback  
 
back then I thought he was joking when he said he was a monster but he wasn't I just realized it when it hit me like a punch in the face. Starring at my mothers corpse in the coffin. I always try and remember that we're celebrating someone's life not they're death but I can't help but, her life wasn't something to celebrate if she had half of it taken up by this abusive, crazy, caring, control freak of a husband. Sure he's caring, loving and a good husband, father, cousin but, that's only half of the story. He may not be a real monster but in my books he is, a sick, crazy monster. Is it crazy to call someone you love dearly a monster on crack? Anyway I'll love him no matter what happens like my mother did, I'll love him as if my life depended on it, even though he killed my mom 'by accident'. One question how do you kill someone by accident? Accident my you experimented on her every day an night after the government cut off you'er funding and why did she let you do it? I know why out of love. 
 
-month later- 
 
"Phoebe, can you do me a favor?" 
 
"sure." I said hopping down from my bedroom 
 
" Are you sure?" he asked
 
" yeh I'm sure as long as I don't loss you." 
 
"sorry." he said under his breath
 
Before I knew it there was a cloth over my mouth and nose. No breathing access, so I decided to inhale the sweet scent and what a mistake that was. After that everything went black
 
"Sorry." 
 
Author pov: 
 
You're dad pick you up with the help of his assistants and he brought you downstairs to his lab where no one was allowed no matter what. He opened the door to the lab with his pass code, then the door opened he brought you in and found a empty hospital bed with dividing currents  that surrounded the bed, Medical equipment a side table needles lights ect. He than laid you down on the bed and stuck an I. V. inside you're wrist turned around to talk to his assistants. 
 
" can you go and get the M.E.C. M and a needle so I can start the experiment. " he asked 
And they left closing the current behind them.  You're father walked towards the bed you were lying  on  leaned in and kissed your cheek. 
 
" please don't hate me forever."  
 
The assistants returned with the needle and M. E. C. M in they're hands. And handed it over to the father. He took the needle took off the cap and inserted it into the bottle of M. E. C. M in took the medicine, took it out and inserted the needle into you're main vein in you're neck. As the medicine spread throughout you're body, it felt as If someone took all you're nerves and started to burn them. The pain was excruciating. 
 
Days passed which turned into weeks then months which slowly turned into a year. Everyone thought you where dead, everyone but your father. He was experimenting on other people while you where sleeping and they we're all almost a success. One day he decided to check up on you to see if there was any movement besides for breathing but nothing still. 
 
"I'm so sorry." he said as he closed the currant to the hospital  mini room you where in beside other ones. And after that he went upstairs. 
 
Your pov: 
 
After what seemed like a afternoon nap I finally woke up, to find myself in what looked to be a hospital room But wasn't. I was weak as ever I couldn't even sit up and my throat was dry as a desert. I turned my head to find a glass of water beside me on a bedside table. I rolled over and tried to pick up the glass but I was too weak and the shatter of glass hitting the ground echoed through the whole place.