Folders

Monster

Ok just going to set something's straight your dad isn't evil, it may seem like it but he isn't. He's just obsessed with his job, kind of crazy, risking/ putting everything on the line for the sake of science. Hopfully this clears it up a little bit. XD

Enjoy the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When i woke up now one was around i didn't hear anything nor did I see any light except for the small crack of light coming from the night light I the corner. ' awwww he still remembers that I can't sleep if it's pitch black.' I got up and saw a mirror right beside the clock on the bed side table. The clock red 2am but my appetence looked off. So I picked up the mini mirror and looked at my self and I looked like a total stranger. Instead of having hazel eyes, black shoulder length hair, freckles, olive tone skin, and peach colored lips I had. Grayish white glowing eyes, waist length fiery red hair, zero freckles, white porcelain  skin, and light pink lips. I also seemed taller instead of being my 5'8 1/2  was like 5'11. I was wearing black drop crotch with pockets, black combat boots, a white razer back tee and a rustic black leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders. I had one silver glove with spikes on my right and a brown strap wrapped around my wrist. When I putted the mirror back into the place that it was in before I notice some kind of tattoo on my arm my hand so I rolled up my sleeve to find the tattoo tracking up my arm and it stopped at my shoulder.' Wtf is going on?' I asked as I got off my bed. I didn't notice the I. V. And heart rate machine in me still until they both fell over and broke   
 
(At this point please start playing k.will please don't  if you would like, and play it on repeat until I say stop K)
 
"UGH, So annoying." I said and then ripped the iv and heart rate out and the spot where my iv was started to bleed but than healed in a second. I looked over at the counter beside where I was standing and opened a cabinet and there where files deprecated in there. So I pulled one out, I looked at the cover and it said taeyang. ' who's taeyang?' I opened the folder and there were 2 pictures one of a happy smiling taeyang and another one that kind of looked like me. "He's doing this on others,why? I'm fine with him doing on me, but on others that won't allow that. " I flipped through some pages and what I saw was horrifying pictures of him in different stages. I couldn't take it anymore do I put the folder back and pulled out the others and laided them on the counter spreaded out the had to be at least 7 more folders the names on the folders were different for each. 1. Jiyong , 2. Choi Seung-hyun, 3. Daesung, 4. Lee Seung-hyun , 5. Taeyang, 6. me, and 7. my mom. 
 
Once I looked at the floder with my mom's name on it I knew exactly what my dad was doing to me but, why? Wasn't my mom and our family enough? Or he just doesn't care about family anymore?  I was the only one that would listen to him, support him, do what ever I could once my mom died, but all that TRUST, LOVE, FRIENDSHIP,BONDING, we ever had before was gone now. Someone please tell me where my real father is because all I can see is a heartless monster!
 
"He died along time ago with the rust of you'er family." someone replied but, when I turned around no one was there, nothing had changed, no movement even the amount of light was the same. Should I call back or just leave it be? One things for sure I don't wanna get caught. So I quickly took all the info from ech floder and stuffed it into my folder with all of my info in it, then put the empty folders back into the cabinet, I took the folder of mine and stuffed it into my shrit and closed the cabinets quickly then looked at my surroundings once again before I  walked towards the curtain, and slowly pulled it back just a crack, so I could see just a little bit, but not so much that people could see me.
 
Looking at the atmoshpere around, there where at least another 2 hosptial rooms like mine to the right of me and one to the left. The one on the left had  lights on but, I felt no movement. Across from the hosptial rooms was a door. I looked around once more before cautiously walking towards the door swiftly.
 
(STOP)
 
' why aren't you making a break for it? Curiousity kills the cat!!' I thought to myself
 
but my feet wouldn't listen to what my mind was trying to tell it, IIt was like I was being into a black hole. What ever I tried wouldn't work. Before I knew it my hand was on the door knob, I slowly truned the kob and opened the door with a creaking nosie.It was pitch black in the room, not one owence of light making it's impossible to seee even my hand 2 inchs away from my face.
 
(P.S. You're eyes where back to their normal hazel clolr making it impossible to see.)
 
Before I could turn back around and go back into the hall. I couldn't because the door closed on me and was locked. *SIGH* I than ran my fingers along the wall to see if I could find a light switch but, foound nothing but wall.
 
Then my hand hit a key ring or something hanging o the wall so i decided to take it off the wall and yes if I could escape, but instead of walking back in the direction I came form I went in the opposite and my hands hit cold metal. That's when I found anpthe knob but, it was a different  knob it was to a ail cell keeping something, somrtjings to be exact. Where they locing them up because they were dangerious, experiments gone rough? Or where they locking us away form them so we wouldn't see their ture color/forms? Who ever otr whatever the one thing was for sure and  that was they would never leave, or supposed to at that.As you found the knob  you took the key and insreted  it into the key hole and turned it, with a click it was unlocked andcall this fait the door you came in from on the opposite side of the room opened at the same time you opened the cell door. How was this possible when you didn't touch that door once you figured you were locked in. Whatever you didn't reall y care at least you could see once again and you were free!!
 
Once out of the room you rushed to the exit that was beside the room you were resently in.
 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________
 
Next chapter it's gonna be someone else pov: