Escaping

Monster

Someone else's POV:

With a click of a lock I felt a million times lighter like a thousand pound weight had been lifted off my chest. The other door opened and the persin that set me, NO, Us free was gone in a flash running out the door.

"Thank you." I whispered. even though I knew she or he couldn't hear me anymore

I painfully and ever so slowly stood up and walked towards the prison door, and pushed thedoor open, picked up the key that was laying infront of my cell. As I picked up the key I inhaled the persos scent to get it locked into my mind.

"I'll find you, no matter what." I said than walked to the others cells and set them free after years of being stuck in those jail cells. No sun light, fresh air, not one single windowor visits from that Bastard that did this to us. Did he forget? No he knew that we were in here hoping to forget but, never did and decided to pretend.

-End Pov:

I suggest listening to monster by bigbang for the of chapter. 

I swiftly ran upstairs into my bedroom, grabbed my backpack stuffed it with everything! A water bottle, tooth brush and toothpaste, at least nine pairs of clothing 2 other pairs of shoes, a towel, 2 jackets, a blanket, knife, deodrante, socks and underwear, skin care and washing products, on top then a picture of my family and on top of that I laid the folder. I zipped up my bag and swung it over my shoulder opened the window bjumped onto the roof and onto the grass, stood up and faced the house.

"Hopefully you'll find yourself again." I truned around and faced the drit road of the crountry side, with the moo n behind some clouds. With that said off I ran , ran to the mountains past rivers, over the hills and beyond. Then it started to rain lightly. * So I can remember to bring aknife but forget to bring an umbrella.' I began to search for shelter, but there was nothing for miles and just my luck it started to lightening and thunder. After searching for hours I finally found a abounded millitary training camp. I ran making sure not to  set anything off. In I ran into the building and as I did I had to dodge some lose wires hanging form the roof everywhere.

'Maybe we had an earth quake when I was knocked out.' I thought

Then I flicked on the switch with a few flickers they truned onI kept running until my back hit something hard, cold and non-moving thankfully it was only a cement wall. That's when I took the chance to take a look at my surroundings, catch my breath. A few mintues all it took and I proceeded see where this hallway beside me would lead.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Clift hanger 'BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA' COUGH COUGH COUGH 'HAHAHA-HA-     HA   HA OH DID I FORGET TO MENSION 

 

 

HA!!!!!!

 

Well thx for subscribing everyone I'll try and update more!!! XDDDDDD