Finding my way

Monster

Your Pov:

* I`ve been walking round for a while now, and nothing has really changed. The atmoshpere is the same; errie feeling, damp, cold, moist, air. The lighting was still emitting flickering light, the rain still pouring down endlessly with a flicker of light and  crack of thunder now and then.*

*I guess I`ll be staying here for the night.* I thought as I looked down the dimmly lit hallway thank lord it was 2 weeks or so into spring or else I surely would`ve froze my a$$ off. Frezze to death now that I think about it, why am I not cold? I've been running around outsie wearing a thin leather jacket, well like huricane Katrina has been going on. Idon't know, or care right now all Icare about is, finding a place to sleep then I can think about it.

I kept walking forward then the scenery started to change instead of wires dangling from the ceiling there where white pipes all along the roof to replace it, while instead of gray concret walls they where a grayish cream color same with the ceiling just a little lighter. There were some numbers and lettering on the walls too, maybe they were meant for districs in the building?

Then I came across a gap in the ceiling just big enough for me to sqeese through but, I decided against sleeping there who knows what's up there and if It's even safe. So I kept walking along , since it's a military training camp maybe they'll have dorms. I thought

Yeah, smelly, old and dark rooms in a run down shady building cause nothing can go wrong there. What time is it anyways? I pulled my sleave up o my jacket to see if I could a watch but of corse I didn't.I turned the cornee to find a long hallway at the end of it I could see sunlight. Walking down the hallyway I felt uneasy like someone or something was looking for me, was it my dad? Was it the police? Or was my imagination going wild?, this all felt sareal to me. All of a sudden I felt a sharp shoooting pain on my back, then I remeebered what happened with my dad, Ishivered at the thought of my dad.  Maybe he hit a nerve or something, I decide to ignore it and move on.

10 MINUTES OF WONDERING

Then I finally reached a door with weird writing on it. i didn't really care atat this point, I ran in and truned on the lights. There I was infront of.....

 

 

A few roes of bunk beds at least 10 sets of them some with desks under neith and others where just regualar bunk beds. Of corse I chose ine with a desk so I could store my stuff luckily the left pretty much everything, a chair,a lamp, paper and pencils, pillows, mattresses, bedsheets. etc, 

"Wow, thank you for abondoning this place and leaving everything!" whispered to myself 

I then Laid my bag on my desk truned on the lamp, walked back towards the door and closed it and truned off the lights. The back to my bed / desk which was very last one. I took out my folder and laid it on my desk decicding what to do with it and the content inside.

" Should I burn it?"

" Read it?"

"What should I do?"

I kept myslef starring at the baige folder with my name on the cover.

I took a deep a breath and slowly opened the floder, it felt like I was in one of those cheesy horror movies, when something bad is going to happen or dramatic and di it in slow mo for special effect.

When I opened it, the floder revealed pictures of me before and after photos . How long was I knocked out for exactly? If he had this amount of time to do surgery, transplant, injection, reconstruction.

"If i'm a monster now what does that make my dad?" I cringed at thought of being related to him let alone his daughter

" Satin himself?"

_______________________________________________________________

 

So hey guys I know what your thinking

Or

 

 

 

 

I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BE LIKE EXO FOR A SECOND AND NEVER COMEBECK.

 

 

(HAHAHAAHA I JUST BROUGHT EXO IN THIS AND I'M GONNA GET TONES OF HATE MAIL FROM EXOTICS.)

BRING IT I AIN'T SCARED I'M A BABY 

 

(EXOtics thinking)

Ok Jk I'm a supporter of both Exo and B.A.P and exotics are hella mad cause they won't come back already!!! 

But in all seriousness I'm currently in Hawiia and I'm Canadian so the heat is nice, and I have a problem I went to costco and found this amazing thing called pork jerkey korean barbque flavored and it's only made in the US.

So I'm going to have to smuggle American jerkey over the boarder into Canada some how.

 

 

Also on the way here to the states I was listening to VIXX on and on and an Idea popped into my head why don't I add them into the story later on 

"This is our story not no VIXX story"

"Yah Daesung. I;m trying to talk."

"But, dongseaung Daesung is right I thought it was called BIGBANG MONSTER. NOT VIXX ON AND ON."

"Taeyang, please be quite I'm asking the readers a question."

"AEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'M G-D"

"I know, I-"

"AEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"I'M JUST, SEEING IF I SH-"

"AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE""SHOU"

"AEE"

"SHOULD"

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"G-"

"AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"KWON JIYONG!!!"

"AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CALLLLLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEE G-DRAGON!"

*PICHING THE BRIDGE OF MY NOSE* " UMMMM T.O.P SHII A LITTLE HELP HERE."

"SURE, BUT I WOULD LIKE A GELATO AFTER WORDS"

"ANYTHING JUST GE-"

"AEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

" K-W-O-N J-I-Y-O-N-G"

"YEH, HYUNG!"

"COME OVER HERE."

" WHY?"

"i WANNA TALK>"

"i DON'T KNOW!"

" I SAID GET OVER HERE ."

" OK HYUNG I'LL BE QUITE."

" GOOD BOY,"

" OK THX, T.O.P HERE YOU GO."

"ANYWAYS. I WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WANTED VIXX ADDED IN, IN THE FUTURE SOME HOW OR ANY OTHER GROUP LIKE THAT."