Monsters

Don`t Break My Heart Love

 

A/N: I have yet to spellcheck and read through this chapter, but I will tomorrow or on friday since it`s late right now and I have a big test in school tomorrow. so unfortunately i don`t have time to fix it right now. Sorry :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

”How are you holding up?” Kyungsoo asked concerned as he rubbed one hand over Kais back while the latter gritted his teeth and clutching his shirt.

“Fine, it`s just…” Kai closed his eyes tightly once while taking a deep breath before he relaxed and looked at the ground beneath him. ”For some reason it hurts more now than before.” Kyongsoo furrowed his brows worryingly as he glanced at the rest of the boys in the room whom all seemed to share his concern. Kai had tumbled into their resulting in a sudden wake up call for the five boys. At that time Kai had been fiercely clutching the fabric of his shirt and multiple low growls had erupted from the back of his throat. It had alarmed the others at first but Kai had waved their concern off saying it was just temporary. But now he`d just confessed that instead of it getting better like they`d hoped, it was actually getting worse.

“I don`t understand.” Suho mumbled as he placed his thumb and index finger on his chin while biting his lip. ”Being close to her should decrease the pain.” Kai swallowed hard as his breathing remained heavy and with tired eyes he looked at Suho.

“But it isn`t. So now what?” He was getting impatient, he may now be able to die from this, but it didn’t mean that it didn’t hurt.

“What if we tell her?” Chanyeol suggested with a small shrug. ”Maybe she has to know about it for it to work.” Kyungsoo had to push Kai down by the shoulders to keep the boy from launching himself at the taller one.

“Are you insane?” Kai growled through clenched teeth. ”What are we supposed to say? Are we supposed to just walk right up to her and tell her that we`re werewolves? To her creatures like us aren`t even supposed to exist in the first place.” Kai shrugged Kyungsoos hands of off him but remain in place while keeping his now red eyes on Chanyeol.

“Relax Kai.” Baekhyun said before turning to Chanyeol. ”He has a point though Chanyeol, we can`t tell her the risk is too great.” Chanyeol sighed frustratingly and slumped down on one of the beds in the room.

“Then what are we supposed to do?” silence fell over the room as all six boys thought carefully about what to do. The silence was only broken now and then by a smaller growl from Kai as he fought back the burning pain inside of him. Minutes passed and still no one said a word, until Chanyeol hesitantly raised his head.

“Tell her.” He said and once gain Kai flared up.

“No.” Kais eyes were dangerously red as he stepped towards the taller boy who stood his ground.

“Tell her or I will. That’s the only way, if she doesn’t know she won`t be able to accept you and if she doesn’t accept you-“ Chanyeol was cut off by Kai who grabbed his collar and pushed him up against the wall on the other side of the room.

“No.” He growled again as he seemed to transforming, his hands and feet grew claws and his body was soon covered in fur. What was once a handsome face now looked identical to that of a wolf and he`d grown significantly taller, easily towering over the tall boy whose own eyes shifted from brown to bright orange. No more words escaped Kais lips and all he did was glare, growl and snarl at Chanyeol as the others in the room just stared wide eyed at the scene.  All four of them wanted to stop them but they couldn`t without turning themselves and at the moment the only one able to turn was Kai. Sehun worryingly glanced towards the door, afraid that you anytime now would come through it and witness the scene unfolding.  

“Kai-“Suho began but was cut off by a low snarl from Kai as he gripped the collar of Chanyeols shirt tighter.

“Tell her.” Chanyeol pushed as he gripped Kais now furry arm. Kai bared his teeth even more and was about to growl when the sound of glass shattering broke his focus. He whipped his head towards the sound and as his eyes landed on you they widened and he let go of Chanyeol who fell to the floor with a loud thud. You stood frozen in place with shattered glass shards and tea all over the floor around you. Since Kai had yet to return with the others you`d decided to go up and see for yourself what was taking so long, you`d brought your cup of tea with you since you didn`t want it to get cold.

“Jin-“Suho began as he stepped towards you but you didn`t move or respond. All you could do was stare at the creature standing by the wall, it looked like a wolf, but was far too huge to actually be one. It took you a moment to react, but the moment the creature let out a small whimper and stepped towards you, you your heels and ran. You ran out of the room, ignoring the voices calling for you to stop, and out of the house into the harsh storm. You didn`t have a particular goal in mind you just knew you had to get far away from whatever it was that had been in your house.  

While running only one thought continuously repeated itself inside your head.
 

“They`re monsters.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it`s short, I`ll do better on the next chapter. and also, I did a crappy job explaining how kai looks like as a werewolf, but those of you who have seen harry potter, just imagine the same  shape as remus lupin has as a werewolf. I`m so sorry I couldn`t describe that well ;___;