Aish!

Don`t Break My Heart Love

 

”Aish!” You sighed frustratingly as you stopped in the middle of the big hallway in your house , glaring down at the script in your hands.

“There`s both kissing and hand holding not to mention a straight out confession as well!” You sighed once more as you flipped through the papers of your latest work, a romance novel.

After much discussing with your publisher a few months back she`d made the conclusion that even though your books were good they still lacked in the romance area.  

So since romance was a top selling genre she`d urged you to give it a shot, assuring you that is was an easy task to accomplish. However she`d been far from pleased earlier this afternoon when she`d stopped by to review your latest work with you.

 

--------FLASHBACK--------

“What do you mean you can`t publish this?” You asked honestly confused as to what was wrong with the script. Your publisher, Mrs. Lee, sighed heavily as she handed the script back to you.

“I can`t publish this because there`s no feelings between the main characters.”

“What? Of course there is, he straight out confesses to her.” You argued while Mrs. Lee removed her glasses to pinch the bridge of her nose, heaving yet another sigh.

“No I mean I as a reader doesn`t feel any feelings between them. Sure you have the basic things, hand holding and butterfly kisses but there`s no feelings being translated over to the reader. In a good novel the reader can actually feel the love between the characters, the story comes alive. But yours lack those feelings, it`s flat almost dead.” You frowned disapprovingly as you glanced at your script before standing up, Mrs. Lee following swiftly after, and then moving towards the front door.  

When you reached the door you opened it and held it open for Mrs. Lee as she put on her shoes and got ready to leave. Just as she was about to step outside, you still frowning over the critic you`d just received, she stopped and turned towards you.

“Just try again, and this time, try to get into the mindset of someone in love or take from your own experiences.” You frowned but Mrs. Lee failed to notice as she continued.” You`re an amazing writer dear, so don`t be to hard on yourself and just give it another shot.” Mrs. Lee flashed you a smile showing of her trademark dimples before turning on her heels and walking away. 

--------FLASHBACK END--------

 

You looked at your script once more before throwing it against the wall.

“Aish!” You ruffled your hair slightly and pondered for a moment if you should bother to pick the script up but decided against it. “It`s no good anyway so I`ll just leave it for today.” You muttered to yourself as you went into the large kitchen just down the hallway. You lived in a huge mansion, so huge in fact that you didn`t even use the whole left wing if it since you lived alone. It had been passed down to you from your grandmother after she passed away just a few years earlier.

You`d inherited the house and enough money to last a lifetime if you didn`t waste it. Despite that you still worked as a writer, not because you had to but because you enjoyed writing stories and sharing them with the world. You couldn`t care less if your books became best sellers or not and frankly had it not been for Mrs. Lee constantly updating you on how your books were doing you probably wouldn`t have known a single thing about them other than the fact that you wrote them. 

As you placed your pen behind your ear in one swift movement you thought about what you should make for dinner. You weren`t a great cook but your mom had taught you a few things before she passed away when you were 14 so you knew the basics. You dad you never knew, you mom told you stories about him though which was why you grew so fond of telling them yourself.

A shiver ran down your spine when you stood on you tiptoes to reach the plates on the higher shelf and you felt like someone was watching you. You`d actually had that feeling for a few days now, but each time you turned around it always turned out to be no one there so this time you just simply ignored it.

 

--

A pair of yellow eyes watched you intensely from afar and the figure they belonged to grabbed the fabric of his shirt that covered his heart in an attempt to push the pain away. A deep growl got stuck in his throat as he felt like his insides was burning while being ripped to pieces. He didn`t trust himself to move for fear of breaking down on the spot.

He memorized every move you made and never once let his eyes wander from your figure. He watched you heat up the ramen and cut up the side dishes that went with it. He`d noticed how you had a habit of eating fresh fruit with every meal and how you only ate a little bit of kimchi now and then. The reason why was still unknown and it intrigued him. A thin and small smile spread across his lips as he watched how you moved about in the kitchen, slightly clumsy. 

But then another low growl erupted from his throat as you disappeared from his view and once again he clutched the fabric of his shirt. His eyes flashed several shades of yellow before they finally settled on blood red.  He panted heavily as he felt his body crumble to the ground only to be caught by a pair of strong arms before he collided with the soft spring grass.

“Hyung! Are you alright?” someone asked him but all he could do in reply was let out another deep growl and snarl. He was sweating now and any strength he`d managed to muster up before was now completely gone.
“Hyung!” was the last thing he heard before everything went black.

 

 

-----------------------------