I

Chasing Summer

"Baby," his voice rang as he woke her up from slumber.

His voice, sweet and smooth like honey was something she always welcomed. Her eyes slowly opened to see the smiling face of the man she loved.

"Hey," she croaked out, voice still laced with sleep.

"Good morning," he told her as he snuggled up close beside her.

She wrapped her arms around him as she inhaled his scent and closed her eyes once more.

"How was your night?" He asked her, knowing that she was out with her girlfriends while he stayed at home watching DVDs and hanging with Gaho, his Sharpay.

"It was fun," she answered.

"Oh really?" He said.

"Yeah. We met cute guys last night," she said.

"That's goo-- cute guys? What cute guys?" He inquired, a hint of jealousy slowly creeping it's way into his voice.

"You know, cute guys who gave us free drinks."

"Ya, what about the boyfriend you left at home HUH? Did you forget about him? Free drinks? Really?!" He almost yelled, pushing her roughly away from himself.

That apparently woke her up, and all she did was smile at him and lay herself flat on top of him as she went back to sleep.

"Hey hey hey, get away from me." He told her as he tried pushing her away but she only clung on him tighter.

"No," she said

"What do you mean no? Go." He said; the green eyed monster of jealousy seemed to have taken over.

"No. It was just some cute guy." She told him teasingly.

"Then go home to the cute guy since he's oh so cute and dreamyyy~" he said in annoyance.

"No," she said again.

"What do you mean no?!" He said, irritation starting to show.

"No because my boyfriend's still the cutest guy ever," she said as she buried her face in his chest.

He stiffened, realizing his girlfriend was just irking him. She wouldn't have done that to him, she was just teasing him, playing with his head to see how he'd react.

He softened up just a little bit but tried to portray the role of a still jealous boyfriend and lifted her chin up so they would see each other eye to eye.

"Is your boyfriend just the cutest?" He queried.

"No," she smile while shaking her head side to side.

"He's also the most handsome, most adorable, smartest, iest man on the planet." She told him while kissing him playfully all over the face in between compliments; and he couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Hmph, it's good you know." He told her and ran his fingers through her silky hair while smiling at her after his jealous episode.

She smiled back and asked, "can I go back to sleep now?" 

"Okay," he said.

She molded herself to fit snugly next to Jiyong's figure on the bed and he pulled her even closer such that there wasn't even a centimeter of space that kept them apart.

Before sleep would take its toll on her again, she looked back up at him.

"Jiyong," she started.

"What?" He asked.

"I love you,"

A turmoil started every time she would play tricks like that on him, but he was always reassured that they were just tricks each and every time she told him she loved him. She wasn't cruel, she was merely playful and it was just moments like these where she was extremely playful, childish even.

She knew she shouldn't have done that but she just couldn't help it. She thought her boyfriend was the cutest when he was jealous, 'Jealous Ji' she would call him. Though she knew it was mean, she just wanted to do it, a prank was all it was. It didn't mean anything because for her, Jiyong was the one; he was the one she would spend forever with.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

Hello everyone, if I do have readers out there.