CHAPTER 8

Fun with Music

 

 

( Maximo Ross Moore on Paris )

 

[At inside of the plane]

 

-Jolie POV.~

 

 

"Look Jolie, your sister and Roy are too close each others." I look at them and it seems like Roy like my sister. I hope not. Oh, this is by the way uor seat plans.

 

 

Front

ADRIEN | DESIREE          JOLIE | LYLA

 ROY | AIMEE                             

           

          

"Yeah, but I don’t have problem with my sister, I have problem with Roy. what if he is in love with my sister?" I scratch my head. 

"Why you don’t have problem with your sister, she a girl to fall in love directly." When she saying that I was about to get my Iphone and headseat on my bag. 

"I know my sister, she don’t have any crush since she was born in this world." And I was looking on my Iphone. To feel like I'm don't care but I'm just pretending. 

"That is impossible, only people can’t fall in love is crazy people." I'm putting headseat on the phone and touch the play button.

"Hello? My sister is not crazy you can see that." I point my sister and look at her. They are look happy and me... just forget it. I put my headseat on my ears.

 

 

-Adrien POV.~ 

 

 

I was looking and surfing on my laptop and suddenly.

"Hey, you." I look up and look the person beside me. 

"What’s your problem?"  

"You love Aimee." 

"What!" I stand up directly and my laptop was about fall on my lap. 

"What happened?" My brother stand up on his chair. 

"Nothing." I just wave my hands and sit back again. 

"It’s true." She pointing me and smiling like crazy. 

"How did you find out? I keep it secret since were grade school." Yeah, all right. I will tell the truth, I'm in love with Aimee since we're first met. Not in grades school time of ours but on the first day we really met.

"Well… I was with Aimee since 1st year. A lot of boys had been hiding their feelings for her. Like Joon, Jeong and Taecyeon… it’s was been 1st year they have been in love with Aimee. My sister… I mean my best friend is really pretty." I close my laptop and face my face to her.

"It’s not about her beauty it’s all about her personalities. She so kind and friendly to others. I never saw someone like that." Yea, she really kind to and also to others. My ideal woman was like that. 

"Oh, one more thing you to reminder… your brother also in love with her." My eyes got bigger when she said it. 

"What?" --> O.O

 

 

[While at Ye Jin and Da In corner]

 

 

-Aimee POV.~

 

 

"Unni, can you sing a song for me?" He keeps slap my shoulder, that's really his hobby slapping others. 

"Here? Sing a song? No way." I turn around my face. 

"Please… just once." He's facing his face on me with a puppy face. 

"Ok, but I’ll make my voice small." 

"Ok." ^.^ ok!!! sign. 

 

 

[Background music; I’d lied]

 

 

Aimee: I don’t think that passenger seat, has ever looked this good to me, He tells me about his night, And I count the colors in his eyes, He’ll never fall in love, He swears, as he runs his fingers through his hair, I’m laughing ’cause I hope he’s wrong, And, I don’t think it ever crossed his mind, He tells a joke, I fake a smile, But I know all his favorite songs, And I could tell you, His favorite color’s green, He loves to argue, Born on the seventeenth, His brother’s beautiful, He has his father’s eyes, And if you ask me if I love him, I’d lied…~

 

Someone out there is waiting to love you the way you wanted to be loved for so long. -Aimee.

 

[While at Adrien corner]

 

-Adrien POV.~

 

Adrien:  She looks around the room, Innocently overlooks the truth, Shouldn’t a light go on, Doesn’t she know that I’ve had her memorized for so long, And she sees everything black and white, Never let nobody see her cry, I don’t let nobody see me wishing’ she was mine, I could tell you, her favorite color’s green, She loves to argue, Born on the seventeenth, Her sister’s beautiful, She has his father’s eyes, And if you ask me if I love her, I’d lied…~

 

I like not only to be loved, but to be told I am loved-Adrien.

 

[While at Jolie corner]

 

 

-Jolie POV.~

 

Jolie:  He stands there, then walks away, My God, if I could only say, I’m holding every breath for you, He’d never tell you, But he can play guitar, I think he can see, through everything but my heart, First thought when I wake up is, My God, he’s beautiful, So I put on my make-up, And pray for a miracle…~

 

 

[While at Roy corner]

 

-Roy POV.~

 

Roy: Yes, I could tell you, Her favorite color’s green, And she loves to argue, Oh, and it kills me, Her sister’s beautiful, She has his father’s eyes, And if you ask me if I love her…if you ask me if I love her… I’d lied… ~

 

Never let a problem to be solved become more important than the person to be loved. -Roy.

 

[STOP]

 

 

-Aimee POV.~

 

 

"Hey, wake up. Were already arrived." Dee wake me up. But that dream is really weird.

"Oh, I fall asleep. Roy wake up…" I shake Roy from his chair.

"Were here already. My brother?" He weaps his mouth. 

"Still sleeping, wake him up." She pointed Adrien, he sleep like an angel. 

"Jolie? Is she awake?" I look to the other side. 

"Yeah, I already woke her up." I saw she rubbing her eyes. 

"Let’s go." 

 

 

[At the Johnson Hotel]

 

 

"Bounjor, Ms. Johnson. Votre réservation an été prêt. (Hello, Mr. Johnson. Your reservation was ready. )" the guard standing in front of me.

"Oh, pouvez-vous réserver une chambre aussi. Je suis désolé, s'il vous plaît. (Oh, you can also book a room. I'm sorry, please.)" ^/\^

"Oui, mademoiselle. (Yes, miss.)" He bow to me. 

"Je vous remercie, il suffit de prendre ces sacs et mis dans le salon. Nous allons à la première ville. (Thank you, just take our bags and put in the living room. We go to the first town.)" I told them.

"Oui, mademoiselle.  Profitez de votre visite, votre voiture est prête. (Yes, miss. Enjoy your visit, your car is ready.)" the guard open the door. 

"Merci [Smile] let’s go guys. (thank you)

"O…k." 

 

 

[While inside of the car]

 

 

"You’re super rich." Jolie just looking outside. What's wrong with her?  

"Not that mu-----ch." The car suddenly stop.  

"Ouch! Pilote, ce qui s'est passé?" I look directly to the driver.

"Oh ... à ce sujet." Suddenly someone open the door. 

"Morning guys." It's Maximo! Oh Gad, what is he doing here? He get inside and close the door. 

"I didn’t know you’re here in Paris." he seated next to me. 

"Yeah, it’s like you surprise us… Boom! POW! Bang!" Jolie said. 

"Who is he?" Lyla point Max. 

"Oh, my sister fiancé." 

"Fiancé? Haaa…" I saw the face of Roy with sad face and I look directly to Jolie... and her expertions was very disapointed. 

"Your dad calls me that you’re here in Paris." 

"Oh… my papa called you." 

"What is it?" 

"Nothing, enjoy the ride." I look at him with smile face. 

"Oh, Adrien is here… and who is he?" He pointed Roy. 

"Oh, his brother." I pointed Adrien. 

"It’s so boring! Let’s sing a song. I’ll pick the song." She suddenly put her Iphone on the car music box. 

 

(Paris)