CHAPTER 3

Fun with Music

 

 

( Jasper Curtis Davis - 15 Years Old )

 

 

-Aimee POV.~

 

 

"Why you three start singing? And laugh?" Dee just came in from the rooftop. And she had a serious face. 

"I’m so sorry for your lose Maximo." I had a question mark face on them. ?.? 

"What do you mean?" Also Max don't understand also.

"My best friend needs to break up with you, understand that! I thought you can understand you in the highest section." I think I'm having a heart attack to Dee. I don't know what should I do to her. 

"Do you want to see me happy?" I just ask directly what on my mind. 

"I want to be happy really badly." He hold my hands tighter. 

"So break up with her! Understand!" My reaction to them. >.<, what are they talking about? Didn't Jolie was stopping me earlier. Why she talking like that?

"That was nice [Smile]"

"You want bet… high five [Smile]" I don't know what this two planning but it's not very good.

"I really love you as in a girl friend of mine." Suddenly his both knees bend infront of me.

"Hey you, that we never recognize before! Can you back off to my best friend crush… back off, ok?" Unfamiliar voice just came in and look who it was... Rene. 

"Oppa, fighting!" Oh Gad, it's starting again.

"[Smile] fighting!" I rolled my eyes to them. 

"Oh God… please everybody…" 

"DOWN! She about to explode!" Jolie and Dee bent down their bodys faster. 

"Explode? What do you mean by that?" they just looking of them. 

"SHUT UP!!!!!" I think everyone of my school heard I'm shouting. I think that was talent.

"Oh God, my ears hurt." Rene covering his ears while standing up. 

"Really? Does really hurt?" Dee support Rene standing because his about out balance.

"And my head is spinning around and round." He is about to faint but Dee support him and sit at the bench. 

"Me, too." I saw Max standing on my left side. I think I nee--

 

 

-Jolie POV.~

 

 

"Eh? Where’s Unni?" I look around but I can't find her.

"What? Your sister is gone? What’s happened to her?" I answer with a question face. --> ?.?

 

 

[At the garden]

 

-Aimee POV.~

 

 

"Who are you? Ow, it hurts." I just came out from the rooftop because someone suddenly grab my hand. 

"You don’t know me?" I look at him and *TING* Oh! 

"Yo won? Why you grab me there? How did you know I’m there?" I want to ask many question to him. 

"You shout every sharp, my ears hurt." Oh.. that's why.  

"Sorry about that, let me look at it." I let Adrien lay down his head to my lap to check his ears.  

"You never change since were grade schools." I keep touching his ears. 

"You too, it’s like you never change like how I idolized you since grade school." A word that make me stop what I am doing. 

"You idolized me? You’re the first who told that since I born. I’m so happy. Do you like music?" I just open that convo with him without reasons with it. 

"Of course, I’m bored, studying and sleeping the music beside me." He is just like my mother who really likes music, my mom dream to had a talented son-in-law. I don't know where I can get that kind of human. 

"Were the same, I always do those things with music. What is your favorite song?" Of coarse, I'm also a human I also like music because of my mom.

"I think I like the most song is safe and sound." I was shock when he said that he also like that song because... 

"Really, I really love that song. My mom use to sing that song to me. Can you sing it with me?" Yeah, that's right. I always remember my mom sing that to me.

"Sure why not." I started liking him... as a friend.

 

 

[Background music; Safe and Sound]

 

 

Yo Won: I remember tears, streaming down your face, When I said, I’ll never let you go, When all those shadows almost killed your light, I remember you said, Don’t leave me here alone, But all that’s dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes, The sun is going down, You’ll be alright, No one can hurt you now, Come morning light, You and I’ll be safe and sound.~

 

He was looking at me while he is singing it to me, it's feel like he really sing that song for me. Like he is saying he will do anything for you, just for you.

 

Ye Jin: Don’t you dare look out your window darling, Everything’s on fire, The war outside our door keeps raging on, Hold onto this lullaby, Even when the music’s gone, Just close your eyes, The sun is going down, You’ll be alright, No one can hurt you now, Come morning light, You and I’ll be safe and sound.~

 

He suddenly touch my hands and kiss it. My face was fully red, I don't know what should I do. My face was full of awkwardness of him.

 

Yo & Ye: Just close your eyes, you’ll be alright, come morning light, you and I’ll be safe and sound.~

 

He suddenly sit up and look to me directly. 

 

 

[STOP] 

 

"That was good. You’re a good singer." He keeps shaking my hair. 

"Thanks, but I am so thankful you pull me out there. I have to go… bye."  I want to cut this awkwardness of mine to him. I can't take this anymore. I stand up and face him.

"Ok, see you." He just wave at me and I started walking away from him. Not to far from him maybe 50 steps, I heard something.

"Don’t go… please." My heart beat faster and that's why I walk fast away from him. I don't know what should I do. 

 

 

[While at the corridors]

 

 

"I think the attitude of Adrien really change before… his like an angel. But I hear some rumors about him." I was full of daydreaming.

"Like what Unni?" A voice spoke beside and that make me shock. 

"Haaa!! You scared me, it was nothing. Why you’re here?" This is Lyla Estrella Wilson bestfriend of my sister Jolie. 

"I’m looking for your sister, did you see her?" 

"Yeah, she was on the rooftop but now I don’t know where she is." I point out the rooftop.

"Ok, see you." She started running to the rooftop. 

"Ohhh…" And she left me. "I really like her." I start walking towards my classroom. 

"What are you doing here Ms. Johnson? Our class would start now." My teacher appeared at my back. Oh, he gives me creeps from my body.

"Sorry sir." I bow down to him. 

"Go!" He just point to the classroom door. 

"Yes, sir." I run to my classroom. 

 

 

[At 2-F]

 

 

"Stand up, good afternoon sir." The president said and we all do what he said. 

"Ok, sit down. Today… I’m going to call who got the lowest score." Oh boy, here we go again. 

"Ha! It’s going to be me." I whisper to myself. 

"Ye Jin." --> O.O 

"Ha!" All my classrooms shout. 

"Why you’re so nervous? It’s not you." What a relief, I can breathe easily now. 

"Not me, then who is it?" I ask again to him.

"Mi, you got the lowest score." he point the girl next to me. 

"Eh? Not me… really?" I stand up, I want to jump but I directly sit  faster. 

"But sir… what score did I get?" She stand up.

"You get 12 over 20." And she sit down again. 

"Then… what is the score of Ye Jin?" My hands are shaking when Mi ask my score. 

"Ye Jin got perfect." I stand up and jumping around. I look around and sit directly.

"Really? I get 20 over 20. Haaa!!" I really putting the best smile I ever had. 

"Ok." My seatmate said. 

"That’s all for today." And he suddenly leave.

 

 

( Rene Jean Miller - 15 Years Old )