CHAPTER 7

Fun with Music

 

 

(Aimee Natalie Johnson on Airport )

(Desiree Angelique Brown on Airport )

(Jolie Christine Johnson on Airport )

(Lyla Estrella Wilson on Airport)

 

 

[Background Music; the best day]

 

 

Aimee: I’m 5 years old It’s getting cold out, Got my big coat on, I hear your laugh And look up at smiling at you, I run and run, Past the pumpkin patch and the tractor rides, Look now, the sky is gold, I hug your legs and fall asleep, On the way home… ~

 

I touch the shoulder of dad and slime at him greatly.

 

Jolie: I don’t know why all the trees change in the fall oh, But I know you’re not scared of anything at all oh, Don’t know if Snow White’s house is near or far away, But I know I had the best day with you today… ~

 

Papa touch our heands and shake our hair. That's why we like him because even though he is busy he still care of us.

 

Aimee: I’m 13 now and don’t know how my friends could be so mean, I come home crying and you hold me tight, And grab the keys, And we drive and drive until we found a town far enough away And we talk and window shop till I forgotten , All their names… ~

 

I kiss my father cheeks and also Jolie. And he hug me and Jolie.

 

[Mi: look, the Park sister singing a song for their dad.

Rim: they are so sweet.

Joon: did you know this is the first time that their father attends their graduations.

Jeong: really? That’s why they are so happy.]

 

Sang Min: I don’t know who I’m gonna talk to now at school uh, But I know I’m laugh in pn the car ride home with you uh, Don’t know how long it’s gonna take to feel okay but I know I had the best day, With you, today … ~

 

I gave my diploma to papa and a tear comes out in his eyes.

 

Aimee: I have an excellent father, His strength is making me stronger, God smiles on my little sister, Inside and out he’s better than nothing , I grew up in a pretty house, And I had space to run, And I had .. The Best Days with you…~

 

“Papa teach their best lessons to her children by the way they handle life when confronted with adversities.” I told him by my eyes.

 

Jolie: There is a video I found, From back when I was three, You set up a paint set in the kitchen, And you’re talking’ to me, It’s the edge of princesses and pirate ships, And the seven dwarfs, My Daddy’s smart and you’re the prettiest lady in the whole wide world...~

 

"Papa is an angel sent from heaven." Jolie told him by her eyes.

 

Aimee & Jolie: Now I know why the all the trees change in the fall oh, I know you were on my side even when I was wrong, And I love you for giving me your eyes, Staying back and watching me shine, And I didn’t know if you knew, So I’m taking’ this chance to say, I had the best day, With you, today… papa. [Smile]

 

And papa hug us tight.

 

[STOP]

 

 

"You two are so great." Papa kiss our forehead.

"We love you papa." And we hug him. 

 

 

– After… - Summer-

 

 

[At Park house]

 

 

"Girls! Come down." Papa shouting from down stairs. 

"Yes, papa." I and Jolie running from 2nd floor. 

"What is it?" I saw papa sitting on the couch. 

"I have gift from you two." Suddenly papa appears a 4 ticket.

"Really? What is it?" Jolie keep jumping.

"Tada! Four tickets for 2 days to travel around Paris!" I get directly the tickets he suddenly appear. 

"Papa! I really like it." I smile ear to ear.

"Yeah, but why it’s four?" 

"You can bring your best friends with there… so not so boring there. Are you happy?" 

"Super happy! I love you papa. [Smile]" I hug him directly.

 

 

–At Aimee room-

 

 

[Ring-ring]

 

Desiree: Hello?

Aimee: Dee! It’s me. 

Desiree: Oh, what is it?

Aimee: I got tickets!

Desiree: To where? 

Aimee: In Paris with you! Are you excited? 

Desiree: Really? With me in Paris? Haaa!! I’m excited. When?

Aimee: This coming Monday.

Desiree: Ok, I'll ask my parents about that. 

Aimee: I’m going to get you, ok. 

Desiree: Ok, bye.

 

[Hang up]

 

 

– Monday-

 

 

[At the airport]

 

 

"It’s good that my mom allowed me." She just put her bag on the chair.

"Yeah, where’s Jolie?" I look around to find Jolie. 

"Unni, were here!" I saw waving near to the toilet. 

"Oh, there she is." She walks towards us.

"Good morning." Putting her bags on the chair. 

"Oh, good morning. Your friend?" She point Lyla. 

"Yeah, Lyla Estrella." She bow her head, I really like her. 

"Hello, I’m Lyla Estrella Wilson." And rise her head up.

"I’m Desiree Angelique Brown." They shake hands.

"Oh, Lyla!" A familiar voice coming towards Lyla. 

"Roy, why you’re here? Who’s with you?" Roy? He seems familiar, very familiar. 

"My brother, hi." He wave to Jolie. 

"Oh… He…llo." Jolie cheeks turns to red. Hmmm.. Fishy. -o- 

"Hey, it’s like your sister crush." I know right... Ah! It's the brother of ...

"Really, oh… Roy! Long time no see, where’s your brother?" It's the younger brother of Adrien. 

"Nuna, I miss you. Where are you going?" He hug me tightly. 

"You know him?" Desiree tap my shoulder. 

"Yeah, his brother is Adrien."

"Roy… Aimee, you’re here? What are you doing here?" He stop suddenly walking when he saw me.  

"Oh, we’re going to Paris. You two, where are you going?" He walk towards me.

"Oh, were going to in Paris." I look to Roy, Paris?

"What coincidence, let’s go." I get my bags to the chairs. 

"Huh?" I suddenly stop. 

"Our plane is already here." And continue what I'm doing.

"Oh, let’s go Roy." And he start walking. 

"Ehhh… Jolie your crush is with us." 

"Shut up!" 

"Jolie, what is the problem?

"Nothing." She start walking. [Smile]

 

( Adrien Wyatt Smith on Airport )

( Roy Sidney Smith on Airport )