CHAPTER 6

Fun with Music

 

 

( Aimee Natalie Johnson Graduation Day )

 

 

-Aimee POV.~

 

 

[Background music; Mean]

 

 

Aimee:  You, with your words like knives, And swords and weapons that you use against me, you, have knocked me off my feet again, Got me feeling like I’m nothing. You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard, calling me out when I’m wounded. You, picking’ on the weaker man…~

 

I did't imagine I'm singing with my sister right now. I don't know what shoud I react in the end of this. She really loves, she hold my hand tightly. I want her to beside of me. NEVER LEAVE ME, Jolie.

 

Jolie: Well you can take me down, with just one single blow. But you don’t know, what you don’t know.~

 

I hold her hand very tight and a tear come out from my eyes.

 

Min:  Someday, I’ll be living in a big old city, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Why you gotta be so mean?~

 

[Sob] She the best sister to me even though... My mom ignore her, she still care for me. I should love her like the way she loves me.

 

Rim: You, with your switching sides, And your walk by lies and your humiliation you, have pointed out my flaws again, As if I don’t already see them. I walk with my head down, trying to block you out cause I’ll never impress you I just wanna feel okay again…~

 

YOU'RE THE ONLY REASON WHY I LIVE IN THESE WORLD, before I only care to be the best now my mom tell me to let go everything. Maybe I should, I should live because...

 

Joon: I bet you got pushed around, Somebody made you cold, But the cycle ends right now, You can’t lead me down that road, You don’t know, what you don’t know…~

 

I will care for her and love her. I love you, Jolie. I look at her and I saw a tear of joys on her face.

 

Jeong: Someday, I’ll be, living in a big old city, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Why you gotta be so mean?~

 

I weap the tears on her face and form a smile on her face. :)

 

Taecyeon: And I can see you years from now in a bar, Talking over a football game, With that same big loud opinion but, Nobody’s listening, Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things, Drunk and grumbling on about how I can’t sing…~

 

On her eyes telling me, "Let's be real. Fact is, we might be better served to accept that we are all siblings."

 

Ye Jin, Joon & Sang Min: But all you are is mean, all you are is mean. And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life, and mean, and mean, and mean, and mean…~

 

By my mouth I told her, "Jolie you are a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life."

 

Mi, Jeong, and Taecyeon & Rim:  But someday, I’ll be, living in a big old city, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Yeah, Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Why you gotta be so? Someday, I’ll be, living in a big old city, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Yeah, Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me, And all you’re ever gonna be is mean. Why you gotta be so mean?~

 

We both smile each other. :D

 

 

[STOP]

 

 

All of us laugh after we sing, that was really fun. 

"That was good." 

"Yeah, you pick a good song."

"But how did you know were here?" he look at my sister. 

"Oh, we own this restaurant."

"Really? We never knew that." 

 

[Beep-beep]

 

Aimee: Excuse me… hello?

Doctor: Hello Ms. Johnson. This is your mother doctor.

Aimee: Oh, what is it?

Doctor: Your mom died just last 6 minutes ago. We do all we can do but… her time was out. We’re sorry Ms. Johnson.

After I heard what the doctor said I drop my phone.

"Unni is there a problem going on?" Jolie hold my both shoulders. Jolie pick up the phone and speak, ask. 

"[Crying] Mom… mom… unni." She hug me tightly. 

"What happened? Aimee! Hey, Aimee." 

"My mom died 6 minutes ago." I started crying and lay on the ground. 

"What! What are you talking about?"

"Your mom died." 

"My mom suffers in cancer while me I’m enjoying myself. Mom!! Why did you leave me? [Crying]" I was crying on that night, I don't know how will it end.

 

 

–After 5 months later-

 

 

[At 2-F]

 

 

"I’m so proud of you class. You’re going to be juniors! I will announce who got the 1st to 5th medal. 1st is Aimee Natalie Johnson." I stood directly when I heard my name. 

"Me? It’s impossible." Yeah, after my mom died. She left a letter to me and after reading it. I cried alot, I need to follow her for her happiness.  

"It’s impossible because you study hard. Congratulations, Park Ye Jin."  

"Thank you." 

"Next is the 2nd is Taecyeon, 3rd is Mi, 4th is Rim and 5th is Joon. Congratulations honors." 

 

 

[Claps]

 

 

–After 3 days-

 

 

[At the Graduation Hall]

 

 

"Welcome the honors of 2-F!"

 

 

[Claps]

 

 

"Unni! Fighting!" I heard Jolie off the stands. 

"[Smile]" I walk to the stage while smiling to her.

"Aimee!" I saw my dad running towards the stage.

"Papa, you’re just in time. Unni is there." Jolie pointing me on the stage. 

"Oh, I’m sorry I’m late." 

"That’s ok." Jolie was smiling to him. And papa walk towards to me. 

"Papa, you’re here."  

"Congrats, Mee. I’m proud of you." Papa standing next to me. 

"Thank you, papa." 

"Let’s welcome Ms. Johnson with her… father." 

"Father!" I heard everyone shouted. 

"Your father?" Mi tap my shoulder. 

"Yeah, let’s go papa."We walk in front, next to the principle.

"Congratulations, Johnson. It’s good you attend your daughter graduation." While she is shaking my hands.

"Thank you." My father bow to her.

"The 2-F 1st honor!" My teacher shouted. 

"Wow! 1st honor." And I crying because I achieve my mom happiness. To saw me standing on the stage with a honor award with my papa. I realized it's not about her happiness, I found my first happiness also with people surrounds me. 

 

 

 –After the graduations-

 

 

"I’m so proud of you two, I’m so lucky I have a two daughter like you two." he tap our shoulders.

"[Smile]" Jolie smiled to papa. 

"But were thankful you attend our graduation papa." I was smiling ear to ear. 

"Papa, do have any work now?" 

"I have." 

"But why you’re here? You have things to do in work." 

"I just want to see my daughter graduate and hear a song for both of you." I was about to cry... 

"Eh? It’s so many people." But if he really wants, then I'll sing for him. Even though it's the first time singing to my dad. 

"Just once, this is will be the best day."

 

( Jolie Christine Johnson with her Uniform )