CHAPTER 1

Fun with Music

 

( Aimee Natalie Johnson - 15 years old )

[At the library]

 

 

-Aimee POV.~

 

 

 "Haaa!! I can’t do it anymore. I think my brain will burst! Bang!" I was reading a french book but I can't still understand it. When can I learn, I'm useless person... 

"Shhh! everyone is looking at us." This is my best friend, Desiree. Ah... she really lucky to have a perfect life just like being smart, and the popular girl in school. I always envy her forever. 

"Sorry, I can’t control my own self." I told her while I was holding a book and face it infront of me.

"My prince is here. I think our fate has been planned by our father God." You heard it, she had a crush on the most popular guy in school. 

"Shhh! You look like you are crazy." She turn around, everyone was looking on us. Even her crush looking at her.

"Huh?" And she started looking around and a red mark put on her face.

She looks Rene, that is her crush.

"-giggles-" she turn around when she heard when her crush giggles of her.

"What have I done? Maybe he thinks I’m crazy. Oh?" She keeps shaking my body, her face getting redder. But she looks like a child. Hehehe~

Desiree look to Dean, he keeps looking at on us. Ahh.. I don't know what should I do. 

"Hey, Dean keeps looking at you again. Everyday where you go he keeps looking at you. But thanks to him… my love always in my side." She right, the lacking was he will sleep beside me. I hope not, I don't like for now, I'm still young of coarse. :D

"Oh, but you know he was cute and kind too." I told desiree and she stare me like crazy. There's no wrong with my words, right? 

"About that… you never had been in love with anyone else." She right, I don't like before but for now I realize they are important. How can I love again?

"Yeah, because I have no right to love someone." Oh, with that reason also... I'm not too smart for someone, it should be fair.

"Because you’re the dumbest girl at our school. You know that explanation are never been accepted. You’re so cute and rich. You need to love!" ahh, she so annoying when it comes to this conversation and I hate it.

"Yeah… how about Rene. Maybe he will take me as her girlfriend." I was smiling ear to ear.

"Eh? But that was my only man… you’re so selfish." I knew it! She really in love with Dean. I hope Rene loves her to, she beautiful, smart and kind. Where can she find someone like that.

"It was just a joke. You… you’re so serious. I can’t take my best friend love because you’re the only one for me. [Smile]" That's right, I hate getting things from others. 

"Excuse me, your Aimee Natalie Johnson?" A guy was sitting next to me and I look at him... it was Rene. I'm dead... Sorry Desiree. 

"Yeah, what is it?" I look at him directly. 

"You know me right? This is my friend and he was in love with you." When he said that to me my reaction was... O.O!!

"Hey… Rene! Were in the library." I look at him and I saw his cheeks was red. He really likes me?

"I can’t take it any longer… I'm busy ok?" What is he saying?

"Excuse me… your too noisy here, this is a library not a mountain to shout… you look like a farmer shouting." He looks familiar to me... Hmmm... Oh! I remember him. :D

"Adrien! You schooled here? What a coincidence." He's one of my schoolmate in my old school. I really like his characters... the cold attitude of him. I miss that.

"You knew him? He was like he own this library." Yeah, Desiree is right. His parents own this library but he doesn't want to let anyone know. But I guess it was revealed right now.

"Desiree!" I shouted because Adrien doesn't want to talk about that.

"For Your Information… not only the library we owned, it also the school." His right, they... wait? Did he talk about the school? Oh Gad, I didn't even know that. But I just he change because he even open up the school thing.

"Eh? You’re the son of Mr. Smith." Yeah, Smith. The riches family in USA. 

"Yeah." What simple answer but he wasn't like that. I just he really change... a big change.

 

 

[Bell ring]

 

 

"Sorry about that… let’s go Aimee. See ya." We just wave to them and run towards our classrooms. Yeah, classrooms. I and Desiree had different classrooms. I'm in the lowest secton and her was on the highest section.

 

 

-Adrien POV.~

"Hey you! You… disturb us. Because of you my friend didn’t confess." What the hell I care, It's a good thing that I stop you being hurt right. :D

"Sorry, did I disturb? But you also disturb everyone here." I'm right again, because this is a library not a confession room. What the heck I am saying. 

"Forget it Rene. Let’s go." the other guy said. And he likes Aimee, Eww.. what's up with them.

"You better watch of me." What the hell I care about you.  They walk away from me. Yeah, you better go away then going here because you are flirting. 

"-laugh-" they stop walking when they heard my laugh.

"Hey, you look like crazy. What are you laughing at?" This is my best. Jasper, one of my good brothers. 

"Nothing, let’s go our class start now." the two of them turn around but we just pass by them.

"o...K." and we walk to our classroom.

 

 

[At Room 2-F]

 

 

-Aimee POV~

 

 

"I hate being last room." That line I always say that when I sit down on my chair. I don't but something is not right.

"Good morning class." My teacher just come in our classroom.

"Stand, Good morning Miss." We just follow our president.

"Oh, today I have something to tell you all… your grades had been low. I’m so disappointed." I had memorize that line from our teachers, they always say that to us.

"Eh?" But some of my classmates was not. Because they thought they are really smart.

"Me either?" Our president complain. 

"Yes… you too." Oh... we all have zero grades.

"But miss-" 

"This evening we have three visitors from our night class." Ah! I hate night class. Every once a month we have night class.

"Who is it Miss?" Oh? I didn't imagine that their is coming.

"That is a secret." Sercet? It didn't matter to me.

"Eh!!" All my classmates scream.

"Quite! Let’s start." Our teacher discuss but nothing... I don't remember what she discuss.

 

 

[RECESS]

 

 

"Who will it be? Maybe the most popular guy in our school… Rene Jean!" my seatmate Mi said will jumping around.

"Haaa!!" All the girls also shouting and jumping around.

"You Aimee… are you excited?" Me? I am not excited. What so excited about that.

"A little." No, I'm not. Why I'm saying nice thing on my mouth. HAAA!! I hate myself.

"Ehhh!! Many have been crush on you… example the childhood friend of Rene, Dean Beau !" Even they knew, What a wonderful love we have. :D

"Ehhh!! Aimee!" they keep pushing me, huh! I hate it.

"Stop it. [Smile]" Yeah, stop it. If not... I definitely push you around.

"Unni!" A familiar sound I hear outside.

"Aimee your sister is here!" I look outside and I saw my little sister, Jolie.

"Really?" my seatmate stand up directly and run to Jolie. Haa! This is always happen, I'm know this would happened.

"Ohh… the most popular girl!" the other one said, they don't need to shout. 

"O…h…" Well I don't care. 

"You’re so lucky." What's so lucky about that. 

"What so lucky to that? Your right I have a perfect sister but me… I never compare her to me because she already had everything [Sad face] I had to go." I walk outside of my room, Huh! I hate it when she comes around.

"o...k." Her reaction --> O.O

I just walk to other door while my sister stuck to my classmate. Joile only look to to me while I was walking with sad face.

"What happened to her?" That's the only word I heard when I was walking outside.

 

 

[At room 2-1]

 

 

"Dee! Dee!" I'm here in my bestfriend room, I can't stand there.

"Hey, your friend is here." One of her classmates told her that.

"Aimee!" I saw her when she was standing on her desk.

 

 

( Adrien Wyatt Smith - 15 Years Old )