CHAPTER 2

Fun with Music

 

 

( Dean Beau Jones - 15 Years Old )

 

 

-Adrien POV.~

 

I and Dean look to Aimee when we hear her voice. I don't even know what's up that Dean, why she likes her.

"What is it... oh…? Park Ye Jin. The dumbest but cute, kind, friendly and rich too. She lucking one." When I hear that suddenly, my heart pumps very fast, I don't even why.

"Shut up." I just told him that and look to Dean.

"Hey… your salvia coming out. Close your mouth." I heard his friend their convo. and he is pointing to the mouth of that guy in the library. Even though were classmates, were not interested to each others. 

"No, it’s not." I saw his weaping his mouth with his handkerchief.

 

-Aimee POV.~

 

"Why you’re here?" Desiree looking at me seriously. What's up with her?

"About that… can I talk to Maximo Ross Moore?" I don't even know if I can talk this situation to him in front. Cross Fingers, (X).

"Maximo? Do you know him?" It feels like she doesn't know him.

"Hey, that’s why I want to talk to him. You don’t know him?" Very Badly... I want to solve our problem very fast. 

"Yeah, I only knew few about my classmate… maybe 3 or 5." That impossible. O.O

"Why? Were already since 1st year of ours and were 2nd year now… hello?" Yeah, I'm right. It's been two years... she very busy in her studies.

"We only care about our studies and that’s it… no care about everything except love and a little of friendship." Yeah, I know that.

"Really… but can you call him now?" Faster!! HUH!

"Ok… hey, who is Lee Jong here? Someone needs him!" My cheeks are redder now when Dee shout to her classroom about Maximo. 

"Chae, shut up." I was touching my both cheeks.

"You told me to find him." Is she the one with no brain? Oh Gad. 

"Not that way." Very not that way! 

"Sorry, Lee Jong? Are you here?" That way it should, not like a few seconds ago. 

"Yeah… wait for a minute." I heard his voice inside, my feets are shaking now. 

"Ok, his here. Why you know him?" She ask me if I know him, Hello? I really know him, then why should I ask to talk to him. AHH! Brainless!

"You will know in future." Yeah, right. I don't anyone knows about this. 

"Oh… Johnson. What do you want?" He suddenly appear in front of me.

"About... can you come with me?" I touch his hands. 

"To where?" Duh?! Just come with me. So irritating guy! 

"Somewhere that someone doesn’t know." Yeah, like someone beside me. 

"Hey! It hurts." Yeah, right. 

"Ok, what is it is next class?" He just ask Dee. 

"Math." 

"Ok, let’s go."  

"See ya [Smile]." We walk away towards rooftop. 

 

 

-Desiree POV.~

 

 

"What is her need?" Dean suddenly appear besides me. 

"I don’t know also." I'm really honest, but Aimee so selfish.

"Unni!" A voice that I heard from my nright side.

"Oh, Jolie… why you are here?" The younger sister of Aimee, have you heard of it from Aimee. I think you do, because she the most popular girl here in campus.

"Where’s my sister?" 

"I don’t know… but his with Maximo." When I said that words, she suddenly have this look. --> o.o 

"No way! It’s a good war now." I scratch my head when i heard that words from her. 

"You knew him?" This two sisters really like each other.

"Like yeah, he is my sister finance." My reaction --> O.O!!! 

"What!" I heard that voice from my back. It's Dean and Adrien shouting from my back, what's up with the weirdos.

"She had finance." I was shock because Adrien had a shocking look in his hand. It feel likes he doesn't belive it. 

"Oh boy… you have bomb coming." Friend of Adrien beside him, Jasper... was looking at him very scared. Does Adrien like Aimee? We don't know... 

"She didn’t tell you?"  

"Yeah, she so selfish." I can't belive this, my best friend have a finance and she didn't even tell me a little detail about that. Ha! I can't forgive her.

 

 

[At the roof top]

 

 

-Aimee POV.~

 

 

"What do you want to talk about? Is it about the engagement? Do you want anything else?" I look at him and sitting on a bench. 

"It's not about that." My hands are start shaking. I walk in front of Maximo and hold his both hands. 

"Is it important you want to talk about me? Is it cancelling the engagement?" I don't know what to do. 

"[Nod] sorry, Max. I hope you could understand." I just nodded and bow down my head in front of him. 

"What is the problem? Is it me or you want me to change? I can do anything for you. I can change my whole personalities and appearance." I look at his eyes and he is saying it manly to me.

"I am a dumb girl and you… you’re the perfect guy I know. Max I’m sorry." I'm so worried what will he react. 

"For you I can play dumb for everyone just for you… please don’t cancel the engagement." He stand up and looking at me. I don't know what should I do.

"I’m so sorry. You can’t do that… you will always have that brain in your head. I hope you you’ll be happy for my decision." Please! Please! 

"I can’t be happy without you." I suddenly feel that there's a water from my eyes.  

"I’m sorry." Even though your the first one say that to me. Please! 

"Unni! Stop it!" I turn around when I heard a familiar voice to me. 

"Jolie… how did you know were here?" I saw her face very worried. 

"That’s not important thing to discuss… what are you doing? Are you insane or something? Did you know mom will be happy if she sees you married after she died?" Another tear comes out, I really love my mom. I really care for her, she have a cancer and she have a limited life left. I want her to be happy, I want her to be happy with me. I want everything her dreams will come true and one of this is to be one of her daughter get married before she died.  

"I know that but-" I didn't finish my sentence when Jolie bend her knees in front of me. And I feel already that any tears was coming out. 

"Please… let mom happy. Just this once." Yeah, just once... but that once will ruined someone life. 

"Did you know Jolie it’s too hard to make a decision like that… maybe in future you will be shock what will be happened." In future someday.

 

 

[Background music; what makes you beautiful]

 

Maximo: You’re insecure, Don’t know what for, You’re turning heads when you walk through the door, Don’t need make up, To cover up, Being the way that you are is enough.~ 

 

 

They let me sit on the bench.

 

 

Jolie: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you…~ 

 

 

Jolie pointing while smiling at me, and smile her back.

 

 

Maximo: Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way you to flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, But when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell, You don’t know, (oh oh), You don’t know you’re beautiful!, If only you saw what I can see, You’ll understand why I want you so desperately, Right now I’m looking at you and I can’t believe, You don’t know (oh oh), You don’t know you’re beautiful!, (Oh oh), That’s what makes you beautiful!~

 

 

They make me special today, even though I put some heart break in their heart but they start making me smile. Even though Jolie knows that I'm really jealous of her, she make me even brighter when I was crying.

 

 

Jolie: So c-come on, You got it wrong, To prove I’m right I put it in a song, I don’t why, You’re being shy, And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes. Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you… ~

 

 

Jolie weap my tears with her hands, she give her hands to me. I stand up and satanding in front of her. And suddenly she give my hands to Maximo. We look each others.

 

 

Maximo: Baby you light up my world like nobody else, The way you to flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, But when you smile at the ground it ain’t hard to tell, You don’t know, (oh oh), You don’t know you’re beautiful!, If only you saw what I can see, You’ll understand why I want you so desperately, Right now I’m looking at you and I can’t believe, You don’t know (oh oh), You don’t know you’re beautiful!, (Oh oh), That’s what makes you beautiful!~

 

 

And we're smiling each other.

 

 

[Stop] 

 

( Desiree Angelique Brown - 15 Years Old )