CHAPTER 4

Fun with Music

 

 

( Jolie Christine Johnson - 14 Years Old )

 

 

-Aimee POV.~

 

 

"Ehh… Aimee got perfect." My friend Wence said to me while he is tapping my back.

"Mom could happy about this?" I was smiling ear to ear. 

"Of course Aimee. You got perfect." It makes more happy when my friends comfort me. 

"[Smile]"

"You’re so cute when you smile." Jeong said to me but I guess he have girlfriend. 

"Shut up there." Oh. oh.

"Congrats, I’m happy for you." My seatmate Mi rise her hand to me. 

"Thank you Mi." I shake hands to her. 

"This evening it’s Aimee treat!!" Mi hold my both shoulders.

"Ehh? My treat?" I give them a ?.? face. 

"Yeah, it’s a celebration." Yeah, it's been 3 months I didn't even visit my favorite restaurant.  

"Ok, after our night class." I decided already. 

"Yeah!!" Five of them jumping and smiling around. I like to see them like that.

 

 

[After their morning class]

 

 

"Yes! It’s over." My other seatmate on my left, Diana. 

"Let’s buy our snack first." Mi hold my hand. 

"Yeah… Aimee you want to come?" I stand up.

"Ok… Jeong? Taecyeon? You want to join us?" Walking on theirvdesk. 

"O…k." I think they want to.

 

 

[At the canteen]

 

"One burger please." 

"Chocolate drinks please."

"2 hotdog buns please."

"You going to eat that two?"

"No, that’s for Jeong… he loves hotdog bun."

"Ohhh… ok. Three snacks foods please." My classmates give this faces.

Mi --> o.o

Jeong --> ?.?

Taecyon --> ^.^

Diana --> O.O!!

Rim --> +.+!!

"You going to eat that?" Taecyon pointing my foods.

"Yeah, I like to eat very much." ahh... l really love to eats. It's my hobby for a while.

"Don't worry,I never gain weights." The all girls have the same react again to me.

"Really, you’re so lucky.  All girls in our classroom are in diet because they going to gain weights when they eat a lot." Well I'm so lucky.

"Really, I never knew that."

 

 

-Jolie POV.~

 

 

"Is that your sister?" Desiree started pointing out my sister on the canteen with her classmates surround her.

"Yeah, she with her friends." Friends... my sister is smiling. 

"Your sister look happy when she with them… I never saw her happy like that." Yeah, she happy without me.

"Your right, I wish my sister will be like that forever. I’m so jealous of her."

"Why?"

"She has everything… but me I can’t compare myself to her.  I only have one friend but her… she can make many friends." Yeah, you heard it. I really envy my big sister but I still love her what she is.

"Did you know your sister also jealous of you?" I stop walking when Desiree said that to me.

"Of me? No way." Yeah, how could I believe that.

"It is because you have a brain not like she do. She always jealous of you since she was born… only she can do is to make friends with everyone but when you come around to her all her friends go to you. She alone again… you have everything Min, don’t forget that." A sentence that make my body shaking and looking to my sister smiling. I hope... I can make her smile like that in the future.

"She is… a good sister to me." We started walking again.

 

 

[While Aimee and her friends]

 

 

-Aimee POV.~

 

 

"I heard you love to sing." I stop bitting my food when Rim open that convo.

"Yeah, can you sing for us?" Diana look at me and do some puppy eyes.

"Yeah, I want to hear the voice of Aimee."

"Hmmm… but can you sing with me?" I stand up from my chair.

"Ok. What song is it?" 

"I don’t know what title of that song but just follow."

"Ok." The five of them nodded to me.

 

 

[Background music; someone like you]

 

 

Ye Jin: I heard that you’re settled down, That you found a girl and you’re married now, I heard that your dreams came true, Guess she gave you things I didn’t give to you, Old friend, why are you so shy? Ain’t like you to hold back or hide from the light…~

 

I just keep looking to them when I started singing.

 

Rim: I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited, But I couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it, I had hoped you’d see my face, And that you’d be reminded that for me it isn’t over…~

 

I can't hold my smile ear to ear. I enjoy singing with my friends, I'm really happy. Ohh... I hope time will stop. I put my arms to Mi and smile to her and smile back to me.

 

Mi: Never mind, I’ll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you, too, Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said, “Sometimes it lasts in love, But sometimes it hurts instead,” Sometimes it lasts in love, But sometimes it hurts instead, yeah…~

 

I look to Mi and she was smiling and looking Taecyeon. Hmmm... I smell fishy here. Haaa... I hope they will be together. <3.<3

 

Diana: You know how the time flies, Only yesterday was the time of our lives, We were born and raised in a summer haze, Bound by the surprise of our glory days…~

 

 

I hold the hands of Diana and Jeong. They are warm and soft... I like it to be with my friends...

 

Jeong: I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited ,But I couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it, I had hoped you’d see my face, And that you’d be reminded that for me it isn’t over…~

 

They keep my sickness away, being bad to others. Thinking bad words from my head.

 

Taecyeon: Never mind, I’ll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you, too, Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said, “Sometimes it lasts in love, But sometimes it hurts instead,”…~

 

Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friends, as you will always find me yours.That always my mom to me, that words spining around my head.

 

Ye Jin: Nothing compares, No worries or cares, Regrets and mistakes, they’re memories made, who would have known how bittersweet this would taste? Never mind, I’ll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you, Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said, “Sometimes it lasts in love, But sometimes it hurts instead,”…~

 

Friendships are fragile things and require as much care in handling as any other fragile and precious thing.And they are my precious things to me. I was smiling to them and they smiling back to me.

 

 

Jin, Rim, Mi, Joon, Jeong & Taecyeon: Never mind, I’ll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you, too, Don’t forget me, I beg, I remember you said, “Sometimes it lasts in love, But sometimes it hurts instead, ”Sometimes it lasts in love, But sometimes it hurts instead.~

 

 

[STOP]

 

 

"Whooo!! That was a wrap." Rim clapping his hands. Well it's really good.

"You’re so good."

"Everyone did well." 

 

 

[Bell Ring]

 

 

"Oh, it’s time for our night class." Taecyeon stand up from his chair.

"Let’s go." 

 

 

( Lyla Estrella Wilson - 14 Years Old )