First Day,get ready to rumble!

Fight For Her Love

Yoobin POV

I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. Today was the first day? First day for what? SCHOOL!>.< I know,i know,youre probably thinking im acting like a sissy,well shut up cause im new,i cant sing,and my korean is very limited. *Sigh* But i loved this uniform,but dont you think its too short? O.O nahhhhh~

"YOOBIN! . DOWNSTAIRS. NOW!!" Sunye called from outside of my door. I dragged myself downstairs and made my way to the table.

"Morning!^^" Yeeun tweeted happily. Woahh~ Miss sunshine >.>

"Eh...." I replied

"Dont worry unnie,you'll be fine" Easy for you to say,you little brat >.> (yoobin-BTW,im not in a good mood today!) Sunye sat down and looked at me straight in the eye.

"Before you enter that hell we call school,heres a few things you need to know" She said signaling Sohee to speak.

"Firs off,no spreading rumors about stars in the school,you'll be tempted but just keep your mouth shut!" Sohee said

"Next,people like Bi and Kim Taewoo oppa are teachers/mentors yu can trust,others like Lee Soo Man(SM) are not as friendly" Sunye added

"Only trust people you know,like people from the JYP family" Yenny said while sipping her coffee.

"Next are boys^^" Lim said smiling,hmmmm? im getting the feeling she likes this subject,hehehe~:P

"You can only trust boys like CN.Blue, 2PM, 2AM, SuJu, SS501, and Ukiss" Sunye said making herself very clear.

"Stay away from Big Bang, Shinee, M.Blaq, and Beast, they may look inviting but make no mistake, these boys are players" Yeeun said frowning.

"Then theres the girls" So said as she washed the dishes.

"Most of the girls there are really nice,the only girls who arent are SNSD. Thoese girls will chew you up and spit you out." Lim said witha little hint of scared in her voice. 

"No worries about them unnie,you can take them on! HWAITING!^^" Sohee said holding her fist up in the air. (LOL)

"But do watch out Yoobin, the 2PM boys definately got a thing for you and SNSD are known to like them." Sunye added making the atmosphere very grim.

"Well they better stayy away from Chan if they know whats good for them." Yeeun added in a VERY serious tone. Woahh~ Seeing her like that even makes me (Chansung's sister) wanna stay away from him. Yeeun is a pretty let loose person,but dont underestimate her, Shes a strong person. The kind you definately dont wanna mess with.

"They better stay away from Junho too! >.<" Lim added breaking my train of thought. Lim attempt of being tough makes me laugh.^^

"C'MON WERE LATE!" Sunye said shouting from the front door.

( Seoul University Of Performing Arts)

"Welcome to S.U.P.A Miss Kim, heres your schedule and have a nice day, if you need any help please feel free to ask your class presidents, Ong Seulong (2AM) and Changmin (2AM)." the secretary at the office said. All of a sudden i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and there were 2 very dashing young men in suits, ooooooh~

"Hi Im your class president Ong Seulong and this is Changmin" I shook his hand and they lead me out of the office.

"If you need any help feel free to ask us^^" Changmin said placing a hand on my shoulder,comforting me.

"Ne,kamsahamnida^^" I bowed and watched them as they walked away. I looked down at my schedule. *Sigh* I cant read much hangul ever since i moved to the states. I felt a person overshadow me. He was wearing Nike shows.

"Need help babe?" I knew that voice anywhere. I looked up and i was ecstatic to see someone i knew. Actually 2 people i knew.

"JAY, TAEC!^^ <3" I screamed with glee as i hugged them almost tackling them to the ground.

"Nice to see you too Bin, DAMN! You look Yummy in that uniform~ hehehehe" Taec said showing me his goofy smile.

"Yes she does, but i think the skirt should be waaaaaay shorter~" Jay added making me blush, SUCH ES!

"Keep yo hands off Jay,shes with me" Teac said slappind his hands away from my hips.

"In yo' dreams bro!" Jay said retorted back in english.

When we finally made our way to my first period which i had with Jay and Taec,the door was wierdly closed. Schhol wasnt starting yet,i was early. *Sigh* More time with Jay and Taec. After a few minutes of jokes and pick up lines,we could hear heels clicking and echoing in the halls.

"..." Jay and Taec said in unison,i looked at both of them concerned.

"Whats wrong?" i asked them. Jay took my hand and Taec placed and hand on my back. They both guided me down the hall.Suddenly Jay and Taec stopped.

"Well, well, welll if it isnt the new toy at our school, Kim Yoobin, what an ugly name" I looked up and there were 2 girls in front of us,smirking. They laughed histerically. Jay pulled me back and stood in front of me.

"Her name cant be uglier than your attitude,Jessica." I could sense anger in his voice.

"Awwww,Jay baby dont be like that,you know you want me, who doesnt? Im perfect."  She said as she wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Get your hands off me now!" I could feel his fist clench and his back stiffen. She still wouldnt budge. Jay then pushed he towards a wall. Me,Taec and the other girl was at a loss for words.

"Listen Jessica,I wont warn you again,either you stay away from me and my members or i break that pretty little face of yours." She looked terrified. Taec pulled Jay back and cooled him off. The twon girls ran off down the hall. I turned towards Jay and he was gone,instead Taec put a hand on my should.

"Dont worry Bin,he'll be fine" I smiled at him,he always finds a way to make me smile.

 

COMMENT PLEASE MY DEARIES!^^