Do you dare kim yoobin?

Fight For Her Love

T.O.P POV

I sat in my office as i waited for the Mafia's next mission. My assistant came in and and threw a file at my desk. She lit a cigarette and sat down on one of the couches. You insolent little b&^%$, how dare you show me such attitude. I sent her a glare then turned to face the window.

"Leave my office before i blow a hole through your pretty little face"

"Dont be like that SeungHyun,you know you want me" She laughed. This tramp was playing me.

"Are you taunting me Yoona? Are you asking to die?" i said to her as i got up from my seat and pointed the gun square in her face.

The door opened and there stood Jiyoung and Taeyang. They looked amused at how fast i got angry.

"Lets not do anything to her face Seunghyun,afterall,her dad paid good money for that" Taeyang said laughing.

"Get outtah here Yoona" Jiyoung said clearly annoyed.

After she was gone,Jiyoung and Taeyang took a seat infront of my desk.

"Why are you here?" i asked,while lighting a cigar.

"Yoobins back from New York" Taeyang said while leaning back in his chair.

I dropped the cigar and stepped on the burning end.I laughed. Kim Yoobin,you dare come back and not tell me? Ill show you soon enough what a dog gets when it disobeys its master.

"What are you planning to do?" Jiyoung asked. i turned around to face them.

"Yoobin is like a puppet,which ever way i pull and tug,she goes. We'll see who has more will power. Ill show her what its like to play against me"

"Aigoo hyung,youre really scary sometimes." Jiyoung said hding behind taeyang

Yes i was,i terified alot of people. Thats why i advise everyone to keep outtah my way. Im a powerful man's son. I was taught to kill at the age of 10 because of the mafia. And ive been killing ever since.People pay big money for us to murder someone they dont like. These buisness people make me sick. But if i was to drop out of the company,i would die as well. Its a blood-contract with the devil himself.Why did i join you ask? The feeling of blood run down your hands,the smell,the fear,the cries. I loved it all. I loved it all until my target was a woman. Who was she?

........................................KIM YOOBIN.................................

Kim Yoobin,the fist girl that ever made my heart pound so hard i couldnt breath. The first girl i ever kissed. My first love. I wanted her,I needed her. But she left me for the states. She left me without a word. She never loved me. Never.

She'll pay for what she has done. All the tears wasted. I burn our memories to ashes.

But now i hear shes back.

Am i shocked?

Sad?

Angry?

No....

i....was....

......................................................Happy.