Ignored

Fight For Her Love

Yoobin POV

Me and Taec got to class and i noticed Jay wasnt there yet. Where are you Jay? Are you okay? Taec broke my train of thought and lead me to a groups of guys. His friends i guess.

"Hey guys, meet Kim Yoobin, shes Chansung and Junho's sister" He said while putting an arm around me.

"Annyoung Im Jokwon^^" A rather skinny boy said to me while smiling.

"Im Jinwoon, I guess youre my noona,hi!^^" The second boy said holding out a hand. I shook it and smiled back.

"We met before at youre dorm^^ Im eunhyuk, this is donghae and shindong" He said pointing to the 2 other boys on the side of him.

"NOONA! We met yesterday!:D its Daesung,remember?^^" Oh yeah,hes super energetic,how cute. I turned to the last person with his ear phones in his ears. He looked up at me with a bored expression on his face.

"Choi Seungri...." He said without a care. Sheesh, talk about mood killer >.>

The bell rang and we took our seats. Taec sat in the back of me and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and he leaned into my ear.

"Dont worry about Seungri Bin,hes just grumpy that i got one hellah of a girl like you^^" He said while pinching my cheeks. I blushed.

"Im pretty sure i can make any girl jealous with a beast like you by mah side, including that Yoona girl from snsd." I said sticking my tongue at him. He frowned for a moment and started to laugh.

"Yoona from snsd huh? Wow,she really gets on my nerves. I dont like her yoobin,she just makes scandals that me and her have a "thing" for each other. Her company does it to raise snsd's popularity. Awww,why Bin, are you jealous?:P" He said poking me. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeahh, im sooooo jealous?" I said sarcasticly

"Dont worry,I'll pick you over her anyday" He said winking and leaning back in his chair. His smile and his words were meaningful,like he really meant it.

"Do you mean it?" I said with a serious look on my face.

"Youre different yenno? Unlike the girls here,youre down to earth^^" He said showing me his goofy smile. lmao,hehe Taec.

The teacher suddenly walked in and called me to his desk. OMG,ITS BI [RAIN]!*________*

"Hello Miss Kim, Im Bi and i will be your mentor this semester"

"Ne thank you for accepting me into your class^^"

"Its a pleasure having you,I hope youre okay with being the only girl here,because you came in the middle of the semester all the other classes are full so they put you in here"

"Oh its no problem,me and the guys are cool^^"

"Good^^,and seeing that my class of under-achievers here have been checking you out lately, i dont think they have a problem with you either." I blushed at his last remark.

"Please take your seat, Miss Kim" He said after he shook my hand. Just when he could start the lesson,Jay walked in.

 

Jay POV

I dragged myself to 1st period. F%$&,Yoobins in my class. I wonder what shes thinking. After what happened with me and Jessica, she must think im a jerk. Im sorry Yoobin,Sorry you had to see me like that. Before i knew it i was outside Bi's class. I took a deep breath and walked in,I didnt dare look at her. I noticed that i interupted. I quickly bowed and apologized.

"Mianhe Bi"

"Mind telling me why you were late Jay?"

"Same old,same old it wont happen again,sorry"

"...i understand,please take your seat"

I nodded my in his direction and walked to my seat. I could sense her eyes lock onto me as i took my seat. I forced myself to look away. Im sorry.